City judge suspended when it's learned she's not U.S. citizen

>CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas (AP) - Officials in South Texas have placed a municipal court judge on unpaid leave after it was discovered she's not a U.S. citizen.

>Corpus Christi Mayor Pro-Tem Lucy Rubio told the Corpus Christi Caller-Times that Judge Young Min Burkett was placed on leave for 90 days with the intention that will be enough time for her to obtain citizenship.

>Rubio says the city never asked during the qualification process to become a municipal judge whether Burkett was a citizen, and says Burkett never tried to deceive or misrepresent her background.

Rubio adds that city attorneys have reviewed the matter and determined that Burkett's rulings from the bench remain valid and lawful.

The Caller-Times reports that Burkett did not return phone calls seeking comment. Her nationality is not clear.

ksat.com/news/city-judge-suspended-when-its-learned-shes-not-us-citizen_?cid=KSAT_12_&_KSAT.com

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index#2016_Human_Development_Index
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/18/municipal-judge-texas-unpaid-leave-pending-u-s-citizenship/329268001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck you can't check this stuff earlier USA wtf is wrong with you

can i come to burgerland and pretend to be a judge, send people to death row? if no, then why not?

what a country of fucking faggots you are just as bad as us

Same reason why you can still live a completely normal life with school and welfare payments even if you're an illegal alien. America is an absolute joke that barely qualifies as a first world country.

>>Rubio says the city never asked during the qualification process to become a municipal judge whether Burkett was a citizen, and says Burkett never tried to deceive or misrepresent her background.

So lies of omission don't exist.

FIrst off, it's the jewnited states of israel. Second, they are the cradle of multikulti, do you expect anything less from these pathetic fucking scums?

She should be given the noose or deported, she has lied and cheated and abused the government. Who knows how many innocent Americans this foreigner has hurt for her own interests! This is treason

American bureaucrats seem to be the most incompetent in the world. What kind of shitty system are you using if illegals are allowed to work and foreign nationals can become judges?

>Rubio adds that city attorneys have reviewed the matter and determined that Burkett's rulings from the bench remain valid and lawful.

Good luck with that one asshole, every case she has ever ruled on will now be up for review and possible overruling. Good job.

You know what, I take that back. I'm pretty sure it's harder to cheat the government of Nigeria than it is the U.S.

>90 days with the intention that will be enough time for her to obtain citizenship.

How about a jail cell?

Sweden YESS

All bureaucrats are incompetent as fuck. Yet Europe largely embraces them and the left in America are trying to give them power.

In Sweden the immigrants don't need to pretend to be judges to get away with killing people.

>when a spic illegal sentences a proper documented citizen to prison time

only in america kek

Can I just please have a country where foreign citizens can't assert judiciary power over me?

Please? I'm not asking for a lot. I'm just asking for common sense.

she is more accomplished than the majority of americans...

How could you be so much incompetent usa. ?

>cradle of multikulti
>flag
>pot calling the kettle black

>Her nationality is not clear.
>Young Min

What a mystery, maybe she's Italian?

>pot calling kettle calling bowl

I was thinking Polish...

Genuinely deserves a harsh prison sentence. It's sickening to think that somebody in such a position within the justice system was knowingly breaking the law everyday. This bitch needs to made an example of, she made a mockery of the system she swore to represent.

You might be right, she's got the right nose for it.

Third world scum

But they promise us that illegals aren't voting.

you mean Asian illegal.

>a fucking illegal migrant
hahahahahahaha

looks finnish to me

Says the faggot whose children will be ruled by Sharia court.

It really is

>illegal immigrants get to be judges
>their rulings remain valid even after they get caught
America, why?

Nope, permanent resident, hence being eligible to obtain citizenship (if she was illegal, she would be subject to deportation without the grant of a bridging visa).

There is a low of things we do wrong. Like letting Mexicans and Canadians vote in our elections.

And forcing you Koreans to cut off your children's foreskins.

I'm sorry. We're not always good role models to look up to.

>she would be subject to deportation
Heh, not if lady liberty has anything to say about it, kid.

Circumcision is a commandment given by God, it's a good thing and the Korean people recognise this.

>Corpus Christi Mayor Pro-Tem Lucy Rubio told the Corpus Christi Caller-Times that Judge Young Min Burkett was placed on leave for 90 days with the intention that will be enough time for her to obtain citizenship.
>placed on leave for 90 days with the intention that will be enough time for her to obtain citizenship
>90 days enough time for her to obtain citizenship
>90 days
get a heart attack you fucking yanks
k

Yeah I know, there'd be a ring of democrats around her like the praetorian guard preventing her deportation, but as far as returning to the bench goes, not much luck. Surprised her decisions weren't vacated. There's a question of authority there.

says the the guy living in a penal colony

It would have made more sense to command you to cut off your nipples.

Sick burn (almost as bad as the rash I got visiting bangkok).

Cockmeat doesn't backchat or it gets belt, Tiffany.

We don't know why he gave this commandment, but it does show us that there is something we can do with our genitals, a region usually associated with sin and sexual degeneracy to do something good, and that is uphold the laws God gave us.

Everyone's too busy worried about Trump getting an extra scoop of ice cream

She's probably a dude as well.

It's okay nobody is perfect but like get your shit together and get all those illegals out and get that wall up.

Hard to tell with koreans.

>to do something good
it's called jelqing
fuck, I really feel like icecream now, cunt

Can i come to sweden and pretend to be a cop ? I'll pretend to be a husband as well, please ?

We sure as fuck don't allow illegals to work, nor do we give them welfare.

You're a fucking crackpot m8
Leave kids penises alone and let them decide.
Fucking god told you, what a prick

now I understand all the craze behind obongo's birth certificate
amerilards don't check papers!

Because you can't afford to Scandniggerian.

>Because you can't afford to
>Flag
Oh no... he's retarded

Not proud of that, but even our poor people our fat and taken care of. Stay jealous of our prosperity.

You introduced circumcision to the Anglo world, you only gave it up because after World War Two you had no money, in the 1940's it was already about 35% in England

Lol butthurt burger.

>prosperity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index#2016_Human_Development_Index

There are no illegal migrants, we are all citizens of earth.

fucking rare

What are you a homo Liberia

Fucking hell, how expensive is a moishe?
It's literally a slash and dash.ok so he spends a couple of minutes sucking the little boys penis too, but bankrupting a nation through foreskin removal is a bit far-stretched m8.
We run out out of enough money to mutilate children?never!

Jesus christ

If the queen thinks it's good enough for he sons it's good enough for mine, you might hate your queen, your Anglo heritage and traditions but I don't. We Anglos believe in God, we have the KJV to guide us, and we are more civilised than the continental savages who have infested the new world.

Nothing says Modern America like whites raising a nigger baby.

Probably the gayest thing I've read all day.

You fell for the Jewish lies.

Circumcision isn't Jewish

Once he is marked by the jews, there is no turning back for him.

I'm Anglo since 1066 and before,and no one in my family would cut their dick.
nobody in my school.

Because you abandoned your heritage
This is a commandment made by God, why is Sup Forums so retarded and blue pilled that you HATE God?

South Korean which is why she didnt apply for citizenship. been in country since 2007 as a legal resident. City fucked up and several new employees were never given the form that asks if u be a citizen or not.
Real question is HOW pray tell did THAT happen. Me thinks Mexican HR person working for the city wanted to give her chico cousins jobs working for the city despite them being illegals and this woman accidentally slipped though the cracks. Its not a normal judgeship for county, state or federal which typically are elected. These municipal judges are appointed by the city council. basically like any other job application.
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/18/municipal-judge-texas-unpaid-leave-pending-u-s-citizenship/329268001/

This is a fucking lie. They fucking asked her when getting the job they ask everyone if they are US citizens on applications . Fuck this cunt let's pressure the fucking faggots into completely firing her.

Even in Germany this thing was possible and Germany is REALLY REALLY tough on controlling your ID and degrees before you get anything.

There were some doctors/lawyers who worked for over 20 years for the state after it was found out through a stupid mistake that these persons never had seen a university from the inside.

Because God created niggers, the Chinese, bird sized moths that attack my windows at night, snakes that can kill a man in under an hour, spiders that hide in beds and clothes and their bites can rot your cock off, the Chinese and found it funny to spare the Jew on countless occasions.

It's barbaric Arab/nigger culture.

It has no place in the west nor in Asia.

WTF is all this in fighting? Fuck off I'm pissed this cunt got to be a judge. YOU LITERALLY CANNOT BE HIRED BY US GOVERNMENT UNLESS YOU ARE A US CITIZEN SHE LIED ON HER APPLICATION SOMEWHERE.

How exactly does this happen? On all government applications it asks you don't just walk in to the court and get appointed you must apply.

How the hell did she even become a freaking official, when she isn't even a ctitzen? WTF America? Don't you check anthing?
Every time I see something retarded coming fron the US, I think to myself "this is as bad as it gets" but right after this shit pops up.
For fucks sakes, how does your country even function?

Okay, tell God I don't trust you. Go ahead do it, I'll trust what God says to us.

greencard, nigger

>question about whether the applicant was eligible for legal employment in the state
So you are telling me that this doesn't imply that you must be a US citizen? Yeah she fucking knew but these tards are to scared to admit they fucked up.

You can't be hired by the US government unless you are a citizen not a fucking green card holder

>literal foreigners deciding what your own laws mean in your own country
I'm ready for the Union to be dissolved, there's no fixing this

>how does your country even function

Poorly, by design. The deliberate inefficiencies of our government often cancel one another out.

4 scoops come on

>asian
if she was mexican this wouldnt have happened I bet.

this
never asked, never checked, used the honour system for citizenship status
have illegals running your country
i won't be too surprised within the next 10 years, it's found out a dem senator is an illegal

>Rubio adds that city attorneys have reviewed the matter and determined that Burkett's rulings from the bench remain valid and lawful
Not for long I think. I'm sure there are lawsuits in the works to overturn her convictions. A doubt they can let a non-citizen's legal rulings against actual citizens stand.

We've already had a non native born president, nobody cares. Why not let the fucking 3rd world in to run things? At least they'd drop bombs on the savages still left in their countries.

>implying the spics she sent to the slammer can afford a defense attorney

>For fucks sakes, how does your country even function?
In all likelihood, incidents like this are carried out by Democrats who *wink wink nod nod* illegals into positions of authority.

In case you forgot, we have a political party that openly breaks federal laws in virtually every state, vis-à-vis sanctuary cities. If justice actually existed in this country, the FBI would be raiding DNC offices in every metropolitan area basically every day. The USA is simply anarcho-tyranny now, much like Europe.

>US citizens have lost their liberty because a non-citizen decided it so.
i'd be suing someone as fast as i could if i were in jail because of her. Mistrial of the century

Every one she convicted will have their case over turned. Good job gook.

Dem eyez....

jfc

You underestimate the jews in my country. I'm sure there's a law firm that would love them back on the streets.

>Rubio adds that city attorneys have reviewed the matter and determined that Burkett's rulings from the bench remain valid and lawful.

Lucy Rubio is a Democrat, by the way.