Germany NO !

Over 50 Identitäre tried to storm the german Ministry of Justice in Berlin. The Ministry is currently under lockdown. The group drove with a Truck towards the Ministry and tried to reach the roof top with a Ladder says an eyewitness. They shouted " Maas ( german minister of Justice ) must leave, Fortress Europe, close the Borders ".
Police arrived and arrested the chairman of the protesters, the others were simply sent off. Still about 20 people are still doing a sitting protest infront of the Ministry.

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article164737542/Identitaere-Bewegung-versucht-Bundesjustizministerium-zu-stuermen.html
youtu.be/_FuN-nS5I0o
pi-news.net/2017/05/antifa-ueberfaellt-interregio-tumulte-im-gericht/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry forgot Link:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article164737542/Identitaere-Bewegung-versucht-Bundesjustizministerium-zu-stuermen.html

One of the possible reasons: Heiko Maas tried to censor facebook and other social media via a new Law in his fight against " Hate Comments ".

He wnats to frce facebook delete these comments but also tries to establish a Task force combined with state and NGO organisations browsing the internet and deleting comments.
Once of these NGOs is the so called Antonia-Amadeo foundation, lead by Anetta Kahane a former Stasi informant and Nigger lover.

It is already over. 1 has been arrested, the rest has been send of.

Yes but the point is that at least someone stood up. And although we know that the mainstream media will try to demonize them, it will just lead to more people knowing about them.

thats as much standing up as that retard anti afd demo in my city a few weeks back with turkish music and dancing baby boomers.
Its fucking nothing, call me again when they come wiht 200 guys and weapons.

>and weapons.
Good goy. The best to get rid them

way

Fucking Nazis I thought we killed them all

Have you all seen the voice acted version of Red Skull's nationalist speech? It's absolutely superb and one of the best videos to redpill the average normie. youtu.be/_FuN-nS5I0o

Europe needs coups.

Germany yes !!
Putsch that shit up

based red skull

Can't believe this is actually the villain and not the hero

you can when its all jewish propaganda.

the only way i can enjoy media nowadays is to empathize with the villain in every modern story. They're the only realistic characters. The protagonist is always a simpering humanist.

How are those edgelords any different than ANTIFA?

Praise kek

one is patriotism/nationalism

the other is Bolshevism
praise it

fuck off cuck. stay at home an keep playing video games or whatever you do you fucking faggot.

true, but they will not "try" to demonize them, they will demonize them, and put all sorts of fake news in their headlines.

They aren't intimidating people (and no, "storming" the ministry to show so banners isn't intimidating), they haven't threated anyone with violence or have attacked anyone physically.

All they've done for now is using tactics that have been used by groups like greenpeace for decades.

the Antifa is a multi-million business funded by the regime, basically Merkel's SA, the Identitaire movement is the opposite of that.

Greenpeace isn't trying to overthrow the government.

what's the source of the comic? seems redpilled

>Kahane
Really made me think.

Neither is the identiarian movement.

It's the new (((Marvel))) comics, Red Skull and Absorption Man are /ourguys/

> pic related

>Greenpeace isn't trying to overthrow the government.

They dont need to when there are parties like Die Grünen are part of the Government....

Heiko Mass own Son is part of the Antifa Hannover.

I mean Halle

Is this marvel thread? I really like how they made Red Skull give those speeches showing that such opinions are clearly wrong.

You thought right:

>Kahane was born in East Berlin in 1954 to Max Kahane and Doris Kahane. Her father, Max Kahane, was a member of the Young Communist League and, later, the Communist party of Germany. Because her parents were Jewish and active in communism they had to flee the Nazi regime to Spain and later France.

Der ewige Jude

no surprise, here the sons of the nomenklatura too are in the Antifa, making sure there is always a pool of regime-loyal goons at hand.

Its so typical and cringeworthy at the same time that these chidren coming from Families living in nice suburban houses with two or even three cars are always roleplaying as fucking leftists.

Meanwhile their Mommy brings them Cacao in their Room because fighting against Nazis aint easy....

Yea it just tries to destroy economies.

Saloon-Bolsheviks.
they could not believe a judge actually would dare to jail some of them
pi-news.net/2017/05/antifa-ueberfaellt-interregio-tumulte-im-gericht/