Assad is doing anuddah Shoah, goyim

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/international-affairs/334161-syrias-crematoriums-echo-the-holocaust-president

Wtf I'm a #CruiseMissile now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bomb them. Bomb them now.

>>>/reddit/

I've honestly reached a point where all I can do is laugh. I mean it fits all the fucking checkmarks,

>Holocaust reference
>Bomb Syria
>Motherfucking ((((((((Rabbi Schmuley)))

All I can do is laugh, honestly.

If they're killing ISIS fighters... good.

this cant be real

>(((USA))) bombing ISIS
reddit, please

THE BA'ATH PARTY WILL RULE FOR CENTURIES TO COME

I'm having flashbacks of WMD's in Iraq. I feel like the President has been corrupted by the (((globalists))).

No, the link is quite legit.

He will call out the Jews. Any minute now. Trumpenstein is secretly working in favor of David Duke! He is just keeping his power level low!

>(((The Shill)))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BY RABBI SHMULEY)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
its ctually not even funny anymore

The irony is that the source for alleged Iraqi WMDs was an Iraqi defector to the "German CIA", the BND, and we told your government very clearly that the defector could be lying, or to put in Sup Forums terms "he could aswell be full of shit". But your government didn't care. The Neocohens WANTED this war. youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4

Pure coincidence

OY VEY

ASSAD IS GASSING MILLIONS OF JEWS!?!

Heads I win, tails you lose goyim.

>by rabbi shmuley boteach

>by Rabbi Schmuley Boteach

Naturally.

I think it's safe to say that the Syrians deserve more pity than jews now. Their holocaust is recent.

>Trump fires a volley of TOW missiles as a warning against gas attacks
>Liberals: "DUHROMPFIE IS LITREAL HELTER! WHAT NOW GRUOMPHY-KEENS? IMPEECH *SIPS TEA* OH HONEY DINT BLACK SCIENCE MAN TELL YOU WAR IS EBIL?"
>(((rabbi))) calls for missile strikes against Syria because muh 6 million
>Liberals: "We must bring the full brunt of the US military against Syria, including but not limited to the launch of nuclear arms. The Rabbi is truly our greatest ally and demands out full support."

when does it end

>look at this evil dictator using gas on his own people and burning them in ovens oy vey

Now tell me: is this Iraq, Syria or Germany?

never will

How will punishing assad lead to regime change in iran?

>By Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

I couldnt come up with a more jewish name if i tried

The ride has only begun

Meanwhile when jew burn indigenous people

Wow it's a real headline.

Yeaaa they're getting desperate. Full on syria invasion 2017, Iran before 2020.

>cremating = shoah
I fucking called it yesterday.

As he said: it's just the first step for them. Their target is the Shiar Syria-Iraq-Iran link. And to destroy pretty much any country that could pose an organized resitance to Israel to burned earth. Nice enough for the (((USA))) it also is the agenda of Saudi Terroristia who are Sunni extremists: wahabists. Also behind all the radical Islam in the west and international terrorism.

Didn't take long, did it.

Oy vey!
First the gas attacks, then Aleppo's Anne Frank's twitter blog and now the ovens!
What's next?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THE MAIN REASON I MEMED FOR HIM WAS SO HE STAYED THE FUCK OUT OF SYRIA REEEEEEEEEEE