Why is African cuisine superior to Western cuisine?

Why is African cuisine superior to Western cuisine?

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/food
youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yehaha former trump suppottter here not going to lie it is funny watching him crash and burn but seriously we can't let this guy be president any longer

>pan fried rats

African cuisine everyone.

Traditional African cuisine is other Africans.

>Dead kike on a stick

Western countries also include these: south korea, japan, singapore. So its a really broad term this "western" it encompasses most of the world map really.

They call it bush meat

That flag! I'm fucking dying! "Muh culture is so good I chose to live thousands of miles from it!!"

It isn't all bad, though.

STOP BUYING EXPENSIVE AVOCADOS YOU MILLENIALS.

Da fuck I'm watching

Also checked

what am i watching wtf

lawd jeesus i thought they were gonna cut off his dick for losing the fight, not give him a handjob

Wrong thread, kike.

You're probably also one of those dipshits that argue that Europe technically doesn't exist too.

Just stop.

this video pleases me
i thought they were dousing him with petrol or going to cut off his dick for a second there

because nigger say so
sage

MUD NICE AND HOT

Are their best costumers owls?

Avocados aren't expensive if you buy them unripened, and they're one of the healthiest fruits, packed full of nutrients and oleic acid.

what about a cheap avacado?

Looks like horse food.

goodbye rato

>Dahnaald! They're after my young ones...

Sub Saharan African is mostly rice, plantain, and pounded yam not fucking rats though the citizens of Makoko may be subhuman enough...

Are there any good documentaries from deep in the savage parts of sub-saharan Africa?

These aren't deep in the Congo or anything, but Cannibal warlords of Liberia, and Africa Addio are good.

Reckon that avocado got eaten?

I like avocados.

It's just delicious! I hope when my wife and our close friend Yusuf come back from their trip to Tanzania they can teach me some new recipes with real history and culture behind them!

>They call it bush meat
We call it Ebola.

Tomato, Potato, you know.

Looks like what was left in my undies last time I had a dose, snail eater.

nairaland.com/food

This place is fun. Sometimes to see people posting pictures of snake stew they made and some people defend eating rodents and bushmeat.

I wouldn't eat wog food that jungle nigs have made. They keep their lunch in scraped out goats stomachs like we use lunch boxes and they can't swim.
Do I win £5 for most jingoistic post?

i tried african food once because my school had "culture food day". after that i complained about it making me vomit and i was suspended for 1 week for "hate speech"

Yusef has been gored to death by an angry he-goat. Only his flip/flops are coming home.
But don't be sad, have yourself a big old Yusef is a dead prajeet party! Yaaay!

You're full of shit

Implying you need to travel that far to find out about their culture

In the U.K. That would be logged as an official right wing terrorist incident. They are really doing this with 14 year olds who say the wrong thing at school and putting them on the 'Prevent' programme with Muslims that are planning to drive lorries on the pavement.
They do it so the news can lie and say white terrorism is more prolific than Muslim terrorism.

LIE

Smell-O-L

I believe him.
It's really happening, like I said above they force teachers to RAT out kids and then the media can downplay the real terrorism from the hoards they are letting freely pass the borders.

>Can't afford food
>Can afford decent digital camera
hmm

You are a French bum tickler, you have never loved the Trump and you must think we are as poo brained as you and your mum

>africans
>food

>African
>Cuisine

Pick one

I wonder (((who))) is responsible

>my nose
>your bum
Pick one

>african cuisine
>superior

Step aside bong

Mosquito Burger all the way
youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk

No fucking way

They are midges but still my would you want to live in a place that you get suffocated by insects every month

holy shit

>> African cuisine

You mean mudpies and cow pussy?

Please let that be real

Cause you know its an SJW faggot