This world is fucking sick

youtube.com/watch?v=IW_F2ntQOcQ

This video made me not want WW3 now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOi1asSdvyk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRgswiS1r9U
archive.is/pnr8z
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862
aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2016/05/mossad-head-israel-medical-aid-al-nusra-front-160531081744269.html
zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-14/israel-supports-islamic-terrorists
ia801508.us.archive.org/33/items/battle_201705/battle.mp4
videos.files.wordpress.com/tHQHwQTc/the-islamic-state-22we-will-surely-guide-them-to-our-ways-wilacc84yat-nicc84nawacc8422.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Po8bfnvbRyA
m.youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=cHHAMnDpZuo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9_XeOUCSGkI
youtube.com/watch?v=GVPsBxkDLi0
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495204676869.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck man, I'd love to be a suicide bomber, but the truck bomb type that'll leave a crater size enough to fit a commie block

Guess that guy at 0:58 making a run for it is dead and gone. And look that vehicle trying to back away at 1:30

Things aren't always as they seem. The jews give ISIS remote controlled vehicle bombs. For example, videos show modules that are used for this purpose.

now i want ww3

source?

I'll try to dig up a video for you showing a module being used to make a remote control VBIED.

Yes, because war always fixes everything

Such little value given to human life. Such a shame.

Pussy.
Finish what we started.

Here ya go.

youtube.com/watch?v=hOi1asSdvyk

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRgswiS1r9U

archive.is/pnr8z

>implying human life has value
>implying humanity isn't a plague and deserves extinction

Why? Because of fucking suicide bombers?

Israel finances/supplies/protects and provides medical treatment to ISIS

>ISIS Apologized To Israel For Attacking IDF Soldiers
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers

>israel providing medical treatment.
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862
aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2016/05/mossad-head-israel-medical-aid-al-nusra-front-160531081744269.html
zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-14/israel-supports-islamic-terrorists

haha fuck off toothpaste

that was fucking nothing

these gay ass bombs are fucking shit, there is hardly any shockwave at the ground level there is just a big useless firebal that rises in the air

it doesn't even damage the building that it was right next too

these muse be shitty gasoline or anfo bombs or some weak shit like that

you could probably close your doors and roll your windows up and survive those pussy ass blasts

coming to a European city near you!

I'll give it 5 years before there are regular car bombs in Europe.

>so many exploding cars
>high quality video all the way
>0 aftermath shown
pretty sure their bombs are shit and they barely injure a few people, which is why they show you the flashy explosion in the sky but no aftermath on the ground

It's pretty fucked when they blow themselves up just to take out what appears to be parked humvees or tanks though

killing yourself to take out military MATERIAL

I bet you got used to it Sven

It's usually pretty clear which side is losing the war when one starts strapping bombs to themselves

What the fuck. So they could be controlled using the drone feed for visual feedback. It seems cheaper and easier to just use humans. It looks moderately expensive, but not impossible for them to make. Why do you say the jews gave it to them?

Sandniggers killing other sandniggers...
It's a win-win surely?

I wonder if the tanks even get destroyed, the humvees and APCs might but what about the tanks? Those explosions shouldn't have too much of a penetrative power, right?
Yeah I've been on the internet for quite a while now

That was quite beautiful actually.

Shame it's not Commies getting BTFO though.

>Donald Trump tells Russia that ISIS are using bombs in carry on laptops to blow up planes and are planning a new attack

>Israel gets mad as fuck because they were the ones who told Trump about the methodology and plans

>Funnily enough, a Russian passenger plane in Egypt was bombed by "ISIS" using the same method

Funny that Israel seems to know ISIS's plans and operations yet doesn't want countries fighting them to know about their upcoming attacks.

>force from the explosion is going upward, making flashy fireballs but nothing more

The reason most of our bombs look boring as fuck is because the explosive force is directed outwards, to do as much damage on the ground as possible

Losing all that heat and power upwards into the air is pointless and stupid

>t. someone with no experience in defense tech or warfare but knows physics

We need to just glass the whole middle east and wipe out the "religion of peace"

Genuine question:
Why haven't you thrown all the shitskins out yet? Or at the very least vote for a facist right wing warmongering nutjob? Or even just stopped women from having opinions? Has it not gone past the breaking point in Sweden?

They aren't showing the aftermath.

Can a car bomb really destroy a tank???

>Glass the whole middle east
Found the scoucer

tanks are definitely fine
I'm no expert but those blasts look like they're just a fireball with no power (look up military bombing on youtube, you'll see huge movements of air, huge destructive power but usually no fireball), so I wouldn't be surprised if the humvees are mostly fine too, just a bit burnt

>Not strapping a nuke to your back and walking into Jerusalem.

Every single incident shown in this video could of been avoided if the fuckers would have properly secured their perimeter.

>This video made me not want WW3 now

First, those idoits didn't set over watch potions or sentry's or anything, if a car bomb can roll up on you, you deserve it.

Second, the only difference between a car bomb and a bomb dropped from a plane or a missile etc is that you can stop a carbomb with proper security.

If this video made you not want ww3 then you're late to the party. You'll be lucky to see it coming these days if you're infantry.

That won't happen.

We'll slowly turn into Brazil 2.0 but instead of just having a huge black underclass, we'll have a huge black/brown underclass with a hint of Islamism. My ancestors will dream of moving to Brazil where the browns are just browns and not browns with the Quran.
Yeah they're probably packed with pellets/nails and shit like that though so it can do some decent damage to humvees and infantry that are some ways away.

>Why do you say the jews gave it to them?

Umm, you can call it an educated guess, because the jews control and tyrannize the world and they're scared of the possible development of successful, competent Middle Eastern states which is why they constantly attack and massacre these people. These groups are funded and supplied by the CIA undoubtedly, a jewish governmental organization. So, the jews don't actually intervene against all the jihoodi militant groups, they create them and supply them.

like Tim McVeigh?

do the tanks withstand it at all? or blown to shit?

They blow them up too early a lot of the time.

WHAT HINT, FULL ISLAMIC CALIPHATE OF SWEDISTAN

POST THE VIDEO WHERE THE MUSLIMS GO APESHIT BECAUSE SOMEONE SHOWS A MOVIE ABOUT MOHAMED

REMOVE KEBAB

For anyone interested, this is the full video

ia801508.us.archive.org/33/items/battle_201705/battle.mp4

Shows alot more interesting things about ISIS

Shows them producing their own rocket launchers, RPG-7s, SPGs, grenades, explosives as well as an american, swedish and french foreign fighters

One day VBIEDs will be unmanned just like big rigs. But so will the tanks. So it will be like rocket league instead of actual war.

I'm sure it is the same tank

That thing looks pretty broken. The guy in yt comments said they use >500kg TNT or something

doesn't work?
yeah well that one they got up really close so wouldn't be too surprised but many others they have a few meters distance between the car and the tank

maybe its salvageable though

>ia801508.us.archive.org/33/items/battle_201705/battle.mp4
The link doesn't work for me, do you have a mirror?

Oh you need an archive.org account to watch it

videos.files.wordpress.com/tHQHwQTc/the-islamic-state-22we-will-surely-guide-them-to-our-ways-wilacc84yat-nicc84nawacc8422.mp4

Heres a lower quality video, original video is 1080p but this one is okay as well

Seen a few of those kind of videos the most fucked up with suicide bombers is that they seem perfectly normal(for muslims).

Movies and the media always like to pretend they're all mentally retarded who get tricked into doing it or kids or some shit like that but it's basically just normal muslims who understands the Quran enough to know what is up.

Don't underestimate car bombs. This one even moved ~61 ton tank for a couple of meters.

What is cgi, you dumb fucking faggots?

this
everytime these mongoloids release some retarded propaganda or kill innocents in the street I just go and watch youtube vids of kurds blowing them to pieces with anti-tank weapons.

yeah because making cars go bombom is too difficult

how is there drone footage of this? Are these american drones or what? Why can't they warn them?

Thanks, and jesus fucking christ what a mess
The guy at 8:27

It's ISIS drones, they have decent video production.

there are plenty of videos on youtube where they also drop bombs from their drones

such as this one

>youtube.com/watch?v=Po8bfnvbRyA

>no shockwave
wrong. Vbieds create massive shockwaves m.youtube.com/watch? v=IW_F2ntQOcQ see video

ISIS films it, obviously.
youtube.com/watch?v=cHHAMnDpZuo

It's ISIS drones, not american. How do you think they guide the suicide bombers? They watch it from the air, and relay the suicide bomber and tell him where to go.

You can buy this shit just from walmart nowadays. That's how they do it too.

They even started to put little grenades on top of them, sometimes it works quite well.

Scary shit is when they come with this to Europe for terrorism. Pretty interesting, like a new generator of warfare being developed right before our eyes, from walmart materials.

>mfw I will be fighting the next war in a comfy room piloting some drone

Feels good.

meh I'll give it two

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9_XeOUCSGkI this link

Why do they even have suicide bombers? If they can have RC drones, then signals aren't being jammed. Just have real live RC cars

They have.

I'm sure they will do that eventually, but it's much harder to control a vehicle manually than to have a driver drive it.

Plus, they apparently have very long waiting lists for suicide bombers, so there's no shortage of crazy fucks wanting to blow themselves up.

How come the cameras are following the vehicles as if they know they're about to explode?

Don't worry goyim, Mossad has planted spies within ISIS so we should be safe.

Guys...are we the ones being bombed in these clips?

>dead shitskins
>sick

pick only 1 cuckold

Please delete this, you're embarrassing the US.

>sick

I agree those fire clouds are fucking awesome.

it was more tipping our hand about Israeli agents in place and methods of information collection.

:(

Are you being serious? They're being recorded by IS drones

That is what OPs video is. Read the fucking title you idiots! Jeez, learn to read.

Yes, don't you recognize birdsview downtown Manhattan?

waga na wa megumin

giving it one year for the UK, we'll see.

>Don't underestimate car bombs. This one even moved ~61 ton tank for a couple of meters.
I don't understand why no one has made a vehicle to specifically for killing ISIS type enemies. The t-72 based terminator doesn't go far enough and the missiles are a waste. What they need is a turret with one of the autocannons off a tunguska designed to be able to aim and rotate extremely fast and that provides very good visibility for the gunner.
youtube.com/watch?v=GVPsBxkDLi0

Yeah, people die during war.

he didn't suicided

Do you think people feel anything at all when they blow up right before they die? You would think of course not but I wonder if it's sheer agony for like half a second then nothing. I guess there's no real way to test this like that French dude and the guillotine.

BMP-2 with competent crew would do.

I think they're dead before their nervous system even gets a chance to deliver any information, but who knows

>BMP-2 with competent crew would do.
Not really they have 5 seconds or so to spot the target turn the turret 90 degrees or so and kill it. There's many videos where they get hit by AT weapons, bmp-1 or t-55 spot them but only get one shot off and miss. The AT weapons are designed to put holes armor, often they hit empty sections and do nothing. Something that can unleash over whelming destruction on short notice with minimal latency is needed.

> You can not trust any civilian
> You can not shoot every civilian

Wtf are these guys still doing there? Get out and let it rot, civil people are SOTL but the whole situation is unsafeable. The entire middle-east needs a reset.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495204676869.webm

Then suicide you fucking whiny coward, with your bullshit about are species.

breddy good technique desu, one life to take out one tank or more is good

how efficient is it on armored vehicles though? It looks like a big explosion but I'm not sure how good it is on vehicles that aren't so close to the explosion

Until modern times it was the policy of an army to completely depopulate whatever area they were moving through in order to avoid shit like this. If you're a civvie and you know an army is coming you either got the fuck out or got sacked when it arrived. But today where armies are operating over entire portions of countries civvies are stuck and are at the mercy of irregulars who will use the fact that these armies are fighting with one arm tied behind their back to their advantage

t. nihilist faggot
start with yourself then tough guy

Well it's not that the western powers don't try to get the civilians to leave, it's that groups like ISIS won't let them flee.

let the burgers hit the floor

That tank is completely fucked. Maybe the front could take such a blast but the side sure as hell won't.

Either way the crew are going to be bounced around and generally turned into mincemeat.

delet

yeah even if the armor isn't fucked the shock inside must be pretty intense

>Not really they have 5 seconds or so to spot the target turn the turret 90 degrees or so and kill it.
Late BMP-2 has panoramic sight (i don't know correct term in english), so it has good visibility.
>The AT weapons are designed to put holes armor, often they hit empty sections and do nothing
That's correct for kinetic penetrators, HEAT rounds can easily fuck up car/light armor.
>Something that can unleash over whelming destruction on short notice with minimal latency is needed.
800 rpm of BMP-2 is more than enough, tunguska autocannon would cause lots of problems - recoil, ammo consumption etc.

lol fuck you for making me laugh at that