HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

Prosecutors: Anthony Weiner to Be Charged in Sexting Investigation

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-19/ap-newsalert-prosecutors-former-us-rep-anthony-weiner-to-be-charged-in-sexting-investigation?utm_content=politics&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cmpid==socialflow-twitter-politics

WINNING WINNING WINNING

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bpolitics/status/865553365626781696
twitter.com/AP/status/865552513306574851
nypost.com/2017/05/19/anthony-weiner-will-plead-guilty-to-sexting-with-a-15-year-old-girl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/bpolitics/status/865553365626781696

twitter.com/AP/status/865552513306574851

Not an expert on law, but even though Wiener is a pedo creep, I'd still rather have him testify against Clinton in exchange for immunity.

This, it's the only way he'll get off the sexual offender registry list.

He's going to die in prison under completely understandable circumstances

nypost.com/2017/05/19/anthony-weiner-will-plead-guilty-to-sexting-with-a-15-year-old-girl/

Ahahahhahaahahahaha

#DrainTheSwamp

>His last name literally means penis.

Ahahahahaaaaa

How illegal is this?

There must be something pro Trump coming in the news son they usually wheel this shithead out when they need a distraction.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

now we know why Huma the mudslime was crying

not if there's already enough evidence to take them both down.

no immunity, burn all of the witches.

this. he will sing like a canary. unless he gets "suicided" first.

what are the dead pool odds on him?

> Testify against a Clinton

Some jail time is better than certain death.

HILLARY CLINTON AND JOHN PODESTA SHOULD BE NEXT.

SEND THESE PEDOS AND CRIMINALS TO JAIL.

The guy will get a slap on the wrist.

article says 0-10 years, he's definitely going on the sexual offenders list.

this, even if he walks he's gonna be a registered sex offender his whole life, so bye bye career. Hope he jewed away enough money

He keeps his mouth shut about what he knows and the traitor network makes sure he will be sentenced the same harshness as Jeffrey Epstein was?
Immunity to unknown co-conspirators again?

he's going to get fucked hard in every orifice on his body if you know what I mean.

>he's gonna be a registered sex offender his whole life

he will avoid that shit too just watch

>potentially 10 years for sexts

I mean I get it, it's greasy as fuck, but damn dude. Ten years is kind of insane. Not that I don't want to see any DNC faggot eat dirt.

Considering he's pals with Clinton I betting on the 0 years.

Probably be able to plead down to cyber harassment to a minor which can be pleaded down to a misdemeanor with enough jeiwsh gold.

I paid 30k and got third degree rape poofed into third degree assault with no sexual motivation

True, they do tend to suck it up than bringing down the ring, see Max Clifford

oh yeah it's going down

this would be good too

Thank you for the insight.

I don't get it?

Drink it in boys, this represents rock bottom for a man the progressive left repeatedly foisted on New York and by extension our country.

His two choices are "plead guilty and don't incriminate anyone else" or "fight it and mysteriously shoot yourself three times in the back of the head."

This is bad faggots. He takes the fall and the evidence against Pedosta and other such niggers is sealed away forever.

Once that kike Leiberman becomes FBI director, even more kids will get literally fucked because that oven-dodger is more corrupt and powerful than Comey.

please Kek, Skippy is a household name now, how he can escape justice is beyond me

can you get bailed out for this shit?

Damn, shits getting slid hard

Anthony Weiner down.
Next: Huma
Then: Hillary

Won't all of his personal devices be seized and searched?

>I paid 30k
In how many payments?

They already were by the FBI

Hopefully Weiner and Skippy get the same treatment as this paedo

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW!

SHUT IT DOWN

Weiner pleading guilty to one crime does not mean that the NYPD suddenly stops looking at whatever evidence they have collected as part of an investigation. It probably means that they'll double down and look harder.

Man.
I hope Trump doesn't take on leiberman.

One, cash. Would have been so much more otherwise

No, his name literally means vintner in German language, as in grower of grapes & fermenter of wine.

no need. there's plenty of hard evidence.

Oh yeah. Just like DCPD, I'm sure there is absolutely no corrupt kiddie-fucking higher-ups in NYPD.

Get real dude. Anthony will get a slap on the wiener and the others will skate.

Leiberman is the last deep-state puzzle piece these pedo faggots need to get away with child trafficking.

This is fucking bullshit. Dennis Hastert only got 15 months and Jeffrey Epstein only got 13 months. Anthony Weiner will probably barely get a year as well. These people can get away with anything while regular perverts get 10 years +

Pedos are beaten and raped in prison in USA

The other inmates do not care if it was a 4 year old or a 15 year old. Similarly, they don't care if you sent them pictures of your dick or actually raped them.

Rumors are what matter. All it will take is "yeah that Weiner motherfucker, I heard he fucked a kid or something" - and that's his ass, he's marked

It doesn't matter if it's true or not

I knew a dude who at 19 was fucking a 15 year old. Her parents found out and he wound up doing 4 years and is now permanently labeled a sex offender.

lol, good

He sent dick pics to a 15yr old girl across state lines...hes a lawyer so he knew the punishment. Fuck it let him rot.

Probably made a police statement like an idiot

fuck that was a good day

Cool. Rolf Harris went to a special paedo prison, he was a right hit with them, they all wanted pictures drawn by him and shit.

Jesus, I looked up Max

The Clintons are basically the Sopranos.

A HAHAHAHAHA FINALLY! Now that they are convicting his reptilian kike ass his laptop is going to explode with damning evidence.

W I N N I N G

If there are corrupt kiddie fuckers high up in the NYPD, then they failed to prevent the investigation from going as far as it has already. And if Weiner even gets 1 year, hes a felon on sex offender list. Hes done. That is not a slap on the wrist, his life is ruined, more so than it already was.

How progressive!

I don't think we have pedo prisons, but guards / administrators try to keep pedos away from the general population.

There are also guards that look the other way and let inmates do whatever they want to pedos.

No, creep, YOU are the pedo.

>some kremling troll erped with him as a loli
>now he gets charged
i can't believe Sup Forums isn't defending this national hero or is outraged by russia

kind of bad.

hes probably being charged because he didnt cooperate.

jews got him to take the fall.

if he goes to jail he is a dead man, they kill pedos

so he might make a deal, which is good news

but fuck him anyway, pedos are scum

You do have pedo prisons, at least in Nevada. Theroux made a documentary about it. Google it.

or that is the appearance. How can sexting a minor be so public and not escape the public's eye? He's only being charged with sexting and not the national secrets on his laptop.

That you know of. All that info is more valuable then gold now

Gracias, I will check it out

>Wiener will have several boyfriends
>get tired of the ass poundings
>call up the FBI and get a plea deal
>testify against Hilldawg

I thought "weiner" meant "From Vienna"

Like, modern hot dogs are derived from a Viennese type of sausage, and that's why they're referred to as "weiners" or "vienna sausage"

You realize that is in normal prisons? Not the prisons these higher up's go too, I have never heard of someone in a position of power; either financially, socially, or in government be killed in prison for pedo behavior, these people go too a different prison system and let off far more than the average persons

this is a very big happening

a pedo will do ANYTHING to avoid jail (death). this motherfucker is going to sing about hillary.

>pedo
>into 15 year old girls

you are a special kind of retard.

btw they age of consent here is 14, and at 16 years old it doesn't matter what age the partner is.

Yeah, he got the shit beat out of him. hahaha

Holy shit, the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums, is everyone here a faggot liberal?

he should be held to a higher standard tbf, as versed he is with the law

>Age of consent in germany is 14
What is it, the Alabama of Europe?

here's hoping, and I hope they hold out for Molesta too

It's just wishful thinking on my part.

I know these powerful people with connections go to "luxury resort" prisons - and are allowed to leave during the day.

>single charge
>plea deal
Gee, I wonder what he could have used to bargain with?

bump

ALL
THE
LIBERALS
HERE
ARE
SLIDING
THESE
THREADS

SPAM THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE

1. will the trial be streamed?
2. how to find such a stream?

He will be put in protective custody, I doubt they'll be able to get to him

someone answer my hot dog quetion

there are other countries with a similiar age of consent in europe, the US are just prude.
still you have high teen pregnancy.

Agreed. There's a great YT doc called The Clinton Chronicles, The Bill Clinton Murders, it's long, but even 15 minutes of it is worth a watch

Shut up.

>Weiner
>Sexting

Not an Archer fan?

Well dick pics is definitely different.
>he's a lawyer and he still did it

Wew.

Yes

I wouldn't exactly say he has much power m80s, not enough to be sent to a nice little cozy of a prison cell- he done did commercials and nothing much more, however I would like to put on the record and saying I really don't have any knowledge of him other than surface value

Weiner gets charged and rage charges dropped for Assange. Good day already.

Schlonged! Sad!

Right? I think the left are pushing it to be treated as a medical condition

Dude, I don't care if he texted the girl he wanted to go bowling with her asshole. Bringing down Clinton, Podesta, Huma, et al is far more important.

If he takes a deal, Clintons' button men will make sure he never lives to elocute.

Better to take your chances with prisoners than with a crime syndicate that can get guards to make you have a suicide.

From what I remember from the interview with the guy that beat the shit out of him, he said he was pissed because the other pedos treated him like a god in jail and Jared loved every minutes of it. So the dude kicked his ass and was put in Solitary for it for, I don't remember how long. But he said he regrets nothing.

we're not talking about liberal Germany Hans, the age of consent in America is 16-18, he knew what he was doing.

Id treat it like medical condition too, Id start with electroshocks, continue with lobotomy and finish with chirurgically removing his balls.