FULL DISCLOSURE COMING PT 3

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies

Victoryofthelight twitter account claims to be a group of 144,000 awakened ETs in human bodies who are here to help push for full disclosure.

The main individual that uses the account opened the account way back in late 2008/early 2009. Barak Obama was his first follower when he was candidate Obama. The individual claims he knows Obama, and almost worked in his admin during his second term.

He has dropped many red pills about all kinds of subjects, often backing up his claims with documentation/images.

He has called out directly on twitter to the Bushes, the CIA, FBI, Trump, John Podesta, and more. (He directly tweeted to Podesta about him feeding kids to alien Draco reptilians.)

He also confirmed a thread on /pol about Trump being the true heir to Tesla's tech, which was inherited to him from his uncle.

2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/05/disclosure-process.html?m=1
A blog where the white hats working in the military and IC communities post updates.

Victory also said that Steve Pieczienk is truly helping Trump.

David Icke he also confirmed as being legit.

Help spread the word. Make people aware. This is for Seth Rich and all humanity!

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-19/swedish-prosecutors-end-rape-investigation-against-julian-assange
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-19/weiner-gets-roasted-set-plead-guilty-sexting-minor
youtube.com/watch?v=B4UtoHznOUw
usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/10/12/blink-182-tom-delonge-john-podesta-ufos-wikileaks-hillary-clinton-campaign/91939392/
ia600407.us.archive.org/6/items/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Seems like a LARP.

But, what the hell...

are they transaliens?

>Barak Obama was his first follower when he was candidate Obama

proofs?

I had a "dream" where I was abducted by aliens

I was on their ship looking down at the earth

they spoke to me telepathically in an alien language but I could understand it

>David Icke he also confirmed as being legit.
>This is for Seth Rich and all humanity!
Fuck off.

Look at his twitter followers, it shows him as being first. General Flynn is also a follower, and a correspondent from CNN.
Read his tweets. He mentioned Obama last night.

GTFO SHILL

What is "disclosure" going to do for humanity, humans and our current societies??

How does disclosure defeat human eating aliens who ran the world for 1000s of years??

Thanks twitter alien!!

If these "aliens" really gave a fuck about humans, they'd do something for us. Don\t you think??
I mean, humans obviously can't do shit.

>full disclosure guys it's really habbening this time also David Icke

...Listen, I'm all for Sup Forums larping when it comes across as legitimate, this doesn't in the slightest and you keep shilling this shit.

if hes an alien and knows 139,999 other aliens why cant he provide a photo of any alien shit

Oh ya this happened:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-19/swedish-prosecutors-end-rape-investigation-against-julian-assange

ANNNNND this happened:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-19/weiner-gets-roasted-set-plead-guilty-sexting-minor

he says that the covert goal of the reptilians has been to exterminate humanity. why not just use NCB weapons

I was hoping Weiner was going to spill his guts on Bubba's trips to Lolita Island. Guess he didn't want to wind up like Seth Rich.

I'm just pissed they took the X-Files off Netflix...

can u take a screenshot

i dont want to make a twitter acct to believe your faggotry

didnt the clintons kill seth rich?

David Icke IS legit though, faggot. Daily reminder that David Icke was right about former UK Prime Minister Ted Heath being a child molester SEVENTEEN YEARS before the London Police were investigating claims that Ted Heath molested children in August 2015. If Icke was right about that (and he WAS, of course), he's right about interdimensional shapeshifting lizard-people. Truth is stranger than fiction.

i just checked. hes a lying faggot

Divid Icke a a fucking fraud

youtube.com/watch?v=B4UtoHznOUw

Skip to 40:50

Go ahead, call me a shill.

shill

Were you taken by the gayliens?

Did they put things up your ass?

lots of truths there

maybe someone connects the dots...

hmm seems like a hole in his explanation here

U IS SHILL

How "real" did it seem? It might have been a dream that transitioned into an out of body experience. I also met aliens once, they were speaking but I couldn't hear them for some reason.

Something about complete resource extraction. I read the whole enchilada. If this is a LARP then it's a top-tier LARP and no one will ever be able to LARP again.

Seems like beginning of Project Bluebeam...

usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/10/12/blink-182-tom-delonge-john-podesta-ufos-wikileaks-hillary-clinton-campaign/91939392/

I have a feeling this was going to be the Blue Beam

Cuz aliens look like humans you dingus.
They just have superior genes.
And only 1 heart and 1 lung. Some have 6 fingers. Search for valiant thor.

Nay.
He posted on a his reddit account this:
WE GOT COMEY FIRED BECAUSE HE WAS COVERING UP THE INVOLVEMENT OF EVERY PARTY INVOLVED WITH CARRYING OUT 9/11, INCLUDING ISRAEL!

Go check the Twitter feed you thick skulls. You will see where we hit Trump, Putin, Medvedev, Hillary and others all at once with dead to rights evidence re: 9/11 and Israel's involvement.

Then just YESTERDAY there is a leak about how Trump shared with Russia that Israel was going to try and carry out ANOTHER 9/11 scale false flag event via its baby, ISIS.

How do you not get this?

PROJECT BLUEBEAM WAS GOING TO BE FAKE DISCLOSURE BY HILLARY, PODESTA, AND THE GLOBAL CRIME SYNDICATE HAD HILLARY BEEN ELECTED!

Basically Hilary and Podesta would "disclose" things that people already knew vaguely or the more popular "conspiracy" theories. Area 51 is an example, as well as the TR 3B triangular craft.

This would "soften" people to disclosure enough to pull blue beam off.

This LARP account started out pretty convincing. I feel kind of sad now that it's clear they're full of shit.

Can't tell if we are all memeing in this thread or if Sup Forums actually believes in ayy lmaos

hmmm

BUNCHA SLACK JAWED FAGGOTS UP IN HERE

GODDAMN SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS

Good movie

>Cuz aliens look like humans you dingus.
well thats awfully convenient. what about that 12 inch alien Disclosure Project dissects? surely one of those 139,999 good guys knows one 12 inch alien and could snag a timestamped picture.
sorta handwavey no?

Friendly reminder to put "Sage" where it says options, then call OP a LARPing faggot

>Seems like a LARP. But, what the hell...

He says he's a Pleiadian(ayy lmao) which should discredit him right away. He calls out Talmudic Jews and Michael Flynn follows him on Twitter which makes me think.

My guess is that he is a young man who believes in Aliens who will free us and save us from the Earths evil. I was like that when I was young.

>/x/

>the only things in orbit are my sides

>SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE
>SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE
Pfff. That stupid macho bullshit act by that poser JV. His understanding of people is so poor he can't see that doesn't work on anyone with more that 2 braincells. He's a fucking disgrace.

JV has no idea about how reality works. Icke does and so do Draco shape-shifters.

READ THIS:
ia600407.us.archive.org/6/items/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf