What will happen when the queen dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prince Charles automatically succeeds as king. Up to 12 days of mourning. Lying in state. State funeral.

People will be sad and the closest blood related heir will replace her.

No one under 30 will notice or care.

Some ceremonial nonsense followed by Prince Charles ascending to the throne.

Prince William and his wife will have sex in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation.

We launch the nukes

gen z loves the queen bucko

REALLY good piece about what will happen for anyone curious

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge

god save the queen

We invide them

the Dutch king will once again rule over England.

what is the invite for, Froggo?

intredasting

thanks fr the read

You well speak like me soun bongs

Her bodily functions will stop working.
And then the corpse will start to decompose.

no wokkas kraut friend :)

Gen Z are retards who stare at their phones all day. You could set one on fire and they wouldn't notice til someone posted it on instagram.

>just close your eyes and think of England.

Lel

The world will mourn her even though on her watch Britain degenerated from Empire into Paki rape colony

She will be queen and on Brit money.

We will have a King

Kangs from here on out.

The retard British will continue to pay to have state sponsored and replace her with someone else

>implying the queen can die

Our navy in pic related invades Gibraltar

Hopefully as I'm a civil servant I'll get a day off. Already get one for her birthday

Dressed in his mother's bridal veil.

>Being this stupid

>being this teenaged

>What will happen when the queen dies?

The ghost of Anne Frank will need to find another human vessel.

I'll have a celebratory drink. Fuck the Queen

>Telling the truth is now stupid.

t. drumfpslet

Public holiday hopefully.

she probably won't get the title queen. princess consort is a better bet. she definitely won't get her head on the money

Wont be on the money, only charles will be. (but liz will probably stay on the fiver here and charles on the 20 or something) but she will under current laws be called queen

>implying she's not an immortal lizard-woman
Hans please.

>but she will under current laws be called queen
queen consort at best

The idea of a British republic will enter the political conversation and we can finally do away with the Windsor's.

>What will happen when the queen dies?

Well you can forget 'Enders and Corrie for at least a week. Should get a day off work though, senpai

Fuck off.

I'd be unironically upset and I'm a republican supporter. She's a living historical figure who's been around since the second world war and seen them all and seen it all. Kind of begins a new era in world history and the UK psyche will change for sure

Official codename is London Bridge is Down (really), and you will a national mourning/ceremonial shitstorm the likes of which you have never seen and will never see again.

yes, listen to this roo and read, this is fucking amazing, she will go out big.

Chuck will step aside because he knows that no-one likes him, and his son that they've made into some kind of rock star will take the throne.
The world's wealthiest welfare recipients will continue their gold plated lives while you and i work more and get less. Many flags will be waved, trumpets will blare, streets will be shut down, pompous self-importance will be on display for a week, and then your taxes will go up, enjoy.

Day off work
Nowt on telly
People pretend to give a fuck
One of her leech offspring hop on the throne
We get some new coins

Thats about it really

Underrated

Bloody awesome read.

Australian politicians will, in a vain attempt to distract the voters from their own poor performance, again start spruiking making Australia a republic.

IT IS TREASON TO TALK ABOUT THE DEATH OF THE QUEEN.
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!