/SRG/ Seth Rich General

/SRG/ Seth Rich General

Was he unmasked by Obama during routine surveillance of Assange? You know he was. That's why the catalog is filled with shilling, because we're this close to ending the Russia narrative and restoring the republic.

MEDICAL
(Dead)

BALLISTICS
→ (Cross-thread)

POLICE REPORT
→ (Cross-thread)

prev: → (You) (Cross-thread)

We need: CCTV footage, bodycam accounts, hospital staff testimony, more clues to the wheeler puzzle, known associates and DNC actions before during and after his assassination, among many, many other things.

WE DON'T SLEEP, WE SEARCH.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IUAF3abGY2M
reddit.com/r/beerwithaview/comments/2es5mk/on_the_willamette_river_with_my_lady/
reddit.com/r/beerwithaview/comments/3gfqb6/beer_with_bernie/
snoopsnoo.com/u/Megrimlock4
adestefa.com/reddit/SethRich/Seth_Rich_MeGrimlock4_reddit_account.js
discord.gg/FUSBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is all a big nothing burger to distract from trump russia. multiple sources like snopes already established Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with Seth rich's murder

>snopes
kek

honestly all of this shit is a distraction, its just entertainment for the plebs

Weaponized autism for Set Rich. Find his murderer and bring down the DNC

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8 out of 8

Toothpaste get out!

Sein Name war Seth Reich.

Sieg Heil!

Bumping

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IUAF3abGY2M

Bumps for justice

This is where Sup Forums can actually be helpful to this country. The police department is paid off. You need to do your own research. God luck boys.

>snopes

Bumps!

>multiple sources like snopes

kys David Carradine style

If codefag is telling the truth, then we really shook the beehive with the Joe whitehouse connection. We need to look into this more.

POLL:
should we try and contact the P.I> Rod Wheeler?
he might have info we dont and vice versa..

Bumps

>should we try and contact the P.I> Rod Wheeler?

Go for it.

Yes

We're being slid. Bumped

MOST IMPORTANT GENERAL ON Sup Forums

Lighten up Francis.

Dumping what I've got

REEEE. Correct the flag in this meme.

anti-slide bump

Bump

Anti slide!

Bumps!

Always bump Seth Rich threads

SETH RICH EMAIL AND REDDIT FOUND?

ARCHIVE IT FOR ME I'M DRIVING AND CANT READ IT ALL RIGHT NOW

How?

What can we do to get hospital records, street cam footage, ballistic reports etc. etc.?

Bump

Bumps

Figure it out anons

smth is going on.
bumping this thread still seems like a good idea

COME ON FAGGOTS LETS BRING DOWN HILLARY CLINTION!

Sorcha Fal and others reported that the hit squad was captured after a running gun battle in D.C. That is too high profile to be swept totally under the rug. What happened to the two gunman who surrendered? What are their names, disposition of case, interviews with them, the arresting cops?

Bumping for Seth rich!

INFO INFO INFO:

I was digging through the reddit posts. He only posted to beerwithaview once. It was a shit post with no likes but 1 comment by
reddit.com/r/beerwithaview/comments/2es5mk/on_the_willamette_river_with_my_lady/
megrimlock4. "..and gandolf"

Seemed like a jab you would take at a friend so I dug into the posters profile "biggerLebowski"

Beer with a view at bernie sanders rally
reddit.com/r/beerwithaview/comments/3gfqb6/beer_with_bernie/

Guessing this is someone seth knows closely enough to make a random jab at this guys girlfriend on a seemingly uneventful post

it's a signal of distress flying the flag upside down,
maybe a flag at half mast would be more appropriate

Bumping for MURICA!

COME KN PEOPLE BUMP!

Good.... I do 3d animation work and this whole mess this past year has woken me up. I'm not the only one and I'll be doing some work soon to help meme it up with hollywood tier pixar esque magic to give us more flair. Stuff I've studied for decades and am damn good at.

So I just worry people will go back to sleep. I doubt it, but for what it's worth I'm with you.

From my perspective tho I think the best direction to look for evidence is figuring out who the hell Seth was having a feud with, on Hannity the Wheeler guy mentioned that the the family of Rich was threatened after he contacted the police and

Then a day later he retracts damn near all of it, but says his source was "fox news" It makes no sense but perhaps Ailes was the source?

I mean the guy kicks the bucket planning a comeback for him and O'reilly, clearly the guy had something planned and then just dies. He picked out Hannity too, and Hannity vouched for Wheeler....

I have a lot of conspiracy theories but I want to share this all and I'll make a little animation about it soon. Cause fuck all this bullshit, I can't believe anyone would threaten a family to come to the defense of their son's killer! It's so fucking evil!

Still, keep in context all the stuff that happened guys. There's so much to all this and I've never cared as much about this country but it's clear it's all hanging by a thread now. I don't want us to lose whatever the hell we have left!

I don't want to distract from the current effort, I just want to let people know about the fued cause whoever he was having a problem with is surely in his personal files - that's the murderer or at least he can lead everyone to the murderer.

What was his name? WHO WAS HE FEUDING WITH!

Wheeler didn't say but now you know what to look for.

Don't believe sorcha that's old school disinfo like fulford

Free bump!

Bumping to prevent this being slid!

>Sorcha Fal and others reported
>Sorcha Fal

Sorcha Fal hasn't gotten a story right in years if ever.

I know what the fuk it means; we are fighting straight up. Flag at full mast you fucking leaf.

Well he's in Portland maybe I can track him down and ask. Need to figure out more on him

COME ON BUMP!

That guy has also been lurking T_D, but only recently.

COME ON GUYS BUMP THIS LIKE HELL!!

Bumps for America justice!

reddit.com/u/MeGrimlock4
reddit.com/u/MeGrimlock4
reddit.com/u/MeGrimlock4

SETH'S REDDIT ACCOUNT

DID HE USE THIS USERNAME ANYWHERE ELSE? WE NEED WEAPONIZED AUTISM ON THIS IMMEDIATELY

PLEASE BRING DOWN HRC!

I'm guessing if we dig into this guys posts there maybe a chance we find seths other accounts.

Bump, for great justice

BUMPING!

LETS DO THIS!

LETS PUT HRC IN JAIL!

bump

Bump

snoopsnoo.com/u/Megrimlock4

Just a bunch of soccer posts.

Also check MeGrimlock, MeGrimlock1, MeGrimlock2, MeGrimlock3

You guys know that normies have no idea who seth rich is and the only thing they know is that Trump is a crook being investigated by the FBI.

Bump for interest.

I didn't find anything on a username search

Still hoping someone will mention the name of the guy Seth was fueding with. It's such a simple question and it should in theory be the link we most need.

The Investigator said he was feuding with someone and that same person threatened the family after he contacted the police - meaning the police contacted him and it's all corrupt as all hell.

That was my final straw and now I just want to know the name of this mysterious "feuder" cause whoever he is, he can likely be found in Seth's notes - I bet he'll be murdered as soon as that name hits a paper's headline - but it has to be done cause it'll lead us to the end.

I'm driving, ARCHIVE EVERYTHING AND POST LINKS IN THIS THREAD

also check'd

I posted every infographic I had, you can't force normies. The best we can do for them is provide the info.

bumpity

Lol nice troll

>reddit.com/r/beerwithaview/comments/2es5mk/on_the_willamette_river_with_my_lady/

Just looks like a throwaway joke. I'm not seeing anything else to connect them.

No need. Just ask.

Bump

As far as I can tell Seths reddit accounts aren't involved in politics at all, which doesn't seem right. Now considering that he was a Burnie supporter you would think he would be a more politically active person but maybe he signed away his rights when he joined the DNC like when you join the army, for example.

Thoughts?

Bump for Seth Rich

Shoot... I guess no-one yet has found the name in question.

Simply put, who was Seth Rich fueding with at the time of his death? This is a simple question and if the investigator drew atention to it just before he was silenced then it's clearly an important link in figuring this all out. Should be in his personal files near death!

Well, as long as people are aware of this dimension of this.

That's really all I came here to do cause I can't go digging through reddit and such, I just don't do social media enough to be an asset in gathering and disseminating information.

JSON file of all of Seth's reddit comments

adestefa.com/reddit/SethRich/Seth_Rich_MeGrimlock4_reddit_account.js

Bumping

Man those statistics just make me more ashamed of my country

ITT retards with too much time on their hands

On his reddit he says he's "kinda friends" with the founder of Split. It was an Uber/Lyft like service in the DC area. In Sept. of 2016 they discontinued service. Looks like his friends name is Ario Keshani. Might be someone who would know something?

Thank you!

I actually can do stuff like this cause I have ctrl-F and now I can search for names that maybe sound like feuds. I can't do reddit but a god damn text file- perfect!

I find it hilarious that I'm being an investigator right now while I'm supposed to be doing animation for work. haha - well country first!

discord.gg/FUSBk
Link to the /SRG/ discord

Bump

Maybe if someone havked into his reddit accounts, then we could see his private messages to people and the access his e-mails to see who he was arguing with but I think it's most likely to be the head of the DNC, so keep an eye out over the next couple of days for any sign of this in the mainstream media.

Bump