WOOD PANELING IS WHITE OPPRESSION

WOOD PANELING IS WHITE OPPRESSION

Anna Wibbelman, former president of Building a Better Michigan, stated at a student government meeting that “minority students felt marginalized by quiet, imposing masculine paneling” of several academic buildings around campus.

pastebin.com/QdPAjusp
truthrevolt.org/news/wood-paneling-not-just-micro-aggression-its-full-frontal-assault-white-patriarchy

pastebin.com/diNAYiAZ
breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/18/university-of-michigan-students-intimidated-by-masculine-wood-paneling-in-academic-buildings/

QUIT OPPRESSING MINORITIES WITH YOUR FASCIST NAZI WOOD PANELING Sup Forums

lol stranger than fiction.

I was just having a conversation about this. I have a hard time making fun of these kind of news stories, because for it to be funny they have to have one foot still in reality. But they're so fucking far out in space that there's nothing to grab on to.

I wonder what a "feminine, minority" wall treatment would be?

Like, what could they possibly want?

Concrete?

They want pillows on the wall so they won't have to wear a helmet when they get a fit of cerebral palsy.

>Starbucks inside an University

Is that really a thing?

Grab them by the pussy. Then laugh.

>((((Wibbelman)))

EVERY. GOD. DAMN. TIME.

Yeah. We have one literally in the middle of the fucking library. Last time I visited my uni's shitty library there was some fucking wigger white girl shout-talking at some nigger friend while using "light-skinned" every other word as a catchall adjective for "bad".

Fuck modern academia. It's beyond pozzed.

pussy walls: pink knitted covering to mimic the walls of the uterus

>(((Wibbelman)))

It is the best feature.

One day these fuckers are going to start protesting the racist white supremacist English language and advocating that everyone communicate in ASL or Swahili, but I guess we haven't hit that point yet.

Honestly surprised that they haven't managed to go down that route yet desu senpai.

this, they would then shit all over it n wreck it in a matter of 6 months then ask you why you don't want it for the next 40 years.

Jesus they really do hate everything that's good and beautiful dont they?

This is what they actually want.

G-guys...has the world gone full retard?

These people are going to have very long hard lives if even this shit bothers them. Serves them right. They did this to themselves

Worse Pablo. It's gone full jewish

(((Wibbelman)))
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>masculine paneling
So wood is masculine now?

What the fuck do they want, padded cell walls? WOOD IS A BUILDING MATERIAL USED ALL OVER THE WORLD, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT?

They probably want sterile white walls and florescent bright lights to fuck up peoples heads instead.

damn jews ruin everything for everyone

>quiet, imposing masculine paneling
>masculine

Our school is so patriarchal even the buildings have wood!

Linoleum

looks like pretty much every state university campus desu

its trees man fucking trees!!!

Fuck trees and fuck white people

>wood paneling of oppression
Why don't they make a rap album about it?

Let the emotions flow.

"murals" with colored people.

graffito art frescos

Wood panelling looks so comfy.

the probably want a courthouse with concrete walls painted by gangbangers with spray cans.

"Muh urban art."

Bricks made of dried cow shit mixed with grass reeds

Mud and straw.

Long lives? Naw, back the day they would have had long lives because living in the city meant fast medical care. But nowdays subtracting fudge factors like blacks in southern states, liberals, lesbians, gays and sluts all die off much faster. Being overweight is worse then smoking and many are overweight and smoke. The bug chasers fill up hospitals with aids and bad health, but don't usually make it past middle age.

Go to a gay rally and look for gray hair.

Go to a republican rally and look for people without gray hair.

It's not a contest but the ((((studies)))) showing republicans living shorter lives are probably BS when you account for things like fugding in blacks as part of the "republican state" population and not accounting for things like ambulance response times.

Paneling is rape!
Waynescotting is oppression!

I go to that Starbucks all the time.

comfy schools and kindergartens in every neighbourhood and maybe even a strong mini community

I imagine they would strip the building down to its bear essentials and then spray paint the concrete/brick walls with "art" and plaster it full of sjw propaganda

>Oy vey these poor blacks need "the prison look" to feel comfortable

there's starbucks inside churches now dude

Floor-to-ceiling high-resolution images of hillary clinton's bleeding vagina, with the repeating phrase "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" printed in translucent text over the whole thing

U of M is a liberal utopia. The academics are strong but the crazy leftwing culture kills me inside everyday. People were sobbing in my morning lecture the day after the election. Actually sobbing.

Niggers belong in ovens

Floor tiles

>(((Wibbelman)))

Stopped reading right there.

You're a fucking WOOD PANEL

Well we now have a new symbol for oppression.
Right-wing death paneling!

PJW material right here

Concrete with graffiti

The walls must instead be covered in offgassing petrochemical products known to emasculate young men.

(((Wibbelman)))

1965 - I hope in the future we can fly with cars
2017 - WOOD FRAMING IS OPPRESIVE

Underrated post from a leaf. Respect.

Any standard other than Bantu is oppression

I didn't read the article, but it's probably because it reminds them of courthouses.

kek

The kike cunt should feel intimidated by superior white craftsmanship. Hopefully, one day, these dumb cry babies will go full retard, and be offended by the tight tolerances, of precisely machined cylinder bores, valves, and compression rings, then they'll see that the world runs on "white oppression".

>tfw white, and like wood paneled wagons

it all makes sense!

"My ancestors use to swing from those trees" stated one oppressed nigger

cash for clunkers was a hate crime

Reported for posting hate speech

>2032
>Year 7 of President Chelsea Clinton
>First day at University as white cis-gendered male
>In line for castration, mandatory for white males per the curriculum
>Look at murals on wall
>Black "Creation of Adam"
>"My Sex Junk"
>BBC all over the full length of all halls
>Actual black dildos hanging off walls
>In-between classes, females take turns fucking the black wall-dildos, per uni policy
>Engaging in small talk while fucking black wall-dildos
>Hallway speakers gently play african drums and chants of "we wuz kangs"
>im next in line for castration

>Wibbelman
I really wish it were a coincidence, but I know it's not :(

>Anna Wibbelman

Name says it all. A Jerl... jewish girl. worst species. Contributes nothing, breeds, eats, and takes up our air. Biggest bitches, complain the most, need the most.

gasemall.com

go on...

>unzips dick

I cant wait till these fucks find something racist about the layout of the stars or the moon or something is somehow racist and must change.