Eurabia: Pics or it Didn't Happen

Burger here. Not completely convinced that Europe is turning into a Muslim shithole. Then again I haven't been to Europe in over 15 years so I have no clue.

Post pics of the Muslim problem in Europe and prove to me/redpill me that they're taking over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OePRY9gkTSU
youtu.be/RScj18u_QCM
youtube.com/watch?v=lAR_UQ23ZSQ&t=43s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nuke the west save the rest

Euro here. Not completely convinced that USA is turning into a black ghetto shithole. Then again I haven't been to USA in over 15 years so I have no clue.

Post pics of the black/brown problem in USA and prove to me/redpill me that they're taking over.

Nazi here. Not completely convinced that the Holocaust happened. Then again I haven't read a history book in over 15 years.

Post pics of malnourished Jews to prove the Holocaust happened.

> American flag
> burger

No shit plebbit. Go. Back

French here. Not completely convinced that we ever surrendered. Then again I haven't read a post on Sup Forums in over 15 years.
Post pics of french soldiers with white flags to prove it happened.

since no-one else is posting....

kek

Latvian here. Not completely convinced that Soviet occupation happened. Then again I haven't spoken to any elders in over 15 years.

Post pics of Soviets deporting and executing people to prove the annexation happened.

More of this plz.

Spaniard here. Now completely convinced that the Reconquista happened. Then again I havent been to church in over 15 years so I have no clue.

Post pics of the muslims being slaughtered and driven back to africa and prove to me that we took over

>Dat grey Belarus.
Based Lukashenko.

youtube.com/watch?v=OePRY9gkTSU

The UK (with the exception of London, Brimingham, etc) is still pretty white.

There is no loo big enough for all the poo.

its never going to stop btw
there is always going to be a reason why "refugees" need to be brought in at a rate of a million a year

Im starting to envy you again Argentina

this, also in Scotland were still 96% white

Eurabia is overreacting. Mudslimes are about 6% of the population here and growing only slowly. That is still way too much, but not enough to say that we are turning into a mudslime shithole.

Aussie here cunts. Now completely convinced that the English colonisation of Australia happened. Then again I havent been outside in over 15 years so I have no clue.

Post pics of the abos being fucked up on goone in parks and prove to me that we took over

I sadly have no pics (I really would never bother to take pics of something which makes me both sad and angry), but if you go to certain places in the city where I was born it is indistinguishable (aside from some signs being in German) from the middle east.

Here's a little game for you, drop the google street view pin anywhere in Birmingham, UK and see if there's a muslim in the shot

Had a dinner conversation with two artists who claimed to be Marxists in Germany. Both were fearful of young migrant males and the lack of assimilation from Muslims. They felt guilty, but wanted to close the borders. They said that you cannot possibly have a multicultural society if you're outnumbered by Muslims. It's a numbers game -- and you have to keep your society titled in favor of, basically, Western Civilization.

"le tme tell you about your country"

Wrong
Everything west from Poland is turning into Muslim shithole, eastern europe is already shithole but slavic

Here you go OP.

youtu.be/RScj18u_QCM

>two artists who claimed to be Marxists in Germany
I sincerely hope you brutally murdered them after the dinner.

>Not completely convinced that Europe is turning into a Muslim shithole
>Then again I haven't been to Europe in over 15 years so I have no clue

Bing Bong Ding Dong here. I went to London (Croydon to be more specific) last week and what I saw made me cry.When school had just finished and the kids were all coming out to go home The area was literally 80% black kids 5% mixed race and 15 white.
Now it also backed up a little to why I believe race mixing as a whole will never work.
You'd think the kids would all be friends and what not but the only ones who were in both groups were the mixed race kids and they were still mostly with the blacks.
Out of all the white kids I saw, only one was hanging around with the ooga boogas. The rest had segregrated themselves.
Its got that bad in London that me and my friends like to play a sad game called spot the whitey where the points are based off of how young the white person is.

To top it off. When I moved out of the shit hole I was originially in to a Town that was 99% white there was 1 black kid in our class who was half cast and 1 indian kid.
Now its 12 years later and where ever I walk there are blacks, Muslims, Indians that all talk really loud in their language on the phone. I even get to see the legions of Burka clad women with their legion of 6 children each as they march down the road when school ends.

We don't need to prove anything to you, faggot. Keep your head in the sand like you usually do.

Also London is already white minority and the whole of England is expected to become a white minority by 2050.

6% is going to turn to 60% very rapidly, with how quickly those fuckers breed.

good.
Maybe when the eternal anglo is dead the continent will thrive again.
Hopefully your country will die off before the rest of europe.

france is doomed, but other countries can save themself yet, i think, i hope

KEK let's cross our fingers Carlos

Is this enough proof for you?
youtube.com/watch?v=lAR_UQ23ZSQ&t=43s

Portuguese here. Not completely convinced the Empire fell. Then again I haven't read the news in over 15 years so I have no clue.

Post pics of Luanda being destroyed by negroes to prove it happened.

in Belgium, pretty much every built-up area that is qualified as a "City" has a nigger-neighbourhood of some sort. The size of the nigger-neighbourhood usually depends on the size of the city. Some smaller cities only have a a few streets heaviliy populated by niggers, bigger cities like Brussel or Antwerpen have big nigger ghettos.

Please avoid Small heath, Alum rock, Sparkbrook and Saltley just to make the game somewhat fair.

are guns legal in Belgium?

No. But even though guns are illegal here, Brussels is still on of the biggest illegal gun markets in Europe...