Do gays have a purpose?

>10 men in the wild hunting for food
Would there be a benefit to having one have feminine traits, such as picking up social cues better (notice injuries easier)

I'm trying to understand why there are even gays. At this point, I'm blaming environment/pesticides fucking with our head.
But then again there weren't any issues like that 100s of yrs ago and there were still gays then.

Gassing them seems pointless since more will spawn everyday.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WA2fe
youtu.be/cO1ifNaNABY
youtube.com/watch?v=NQcwXVnvINc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord.gg/WA2fe

Homosexuals are not genetic nor are made from chemicals in current products. It's simple economics
youtu.be/cO1ifNaNABY
Just apply that to homosexuality and you'll understand that anyone can become gay if it benefits their needs. General guideline is men want sex and women want companionship

There have always been gays, the difference between the West and the East in regards to "gays" is how we treat each other. If you want gays to stop acting all snowflakey in public, you have to treat them like they are part of your group and that their actions, ultimately, are weakening your group cohesion. This is how the East acts and they've never really had a problem with gays

Whose boipucci am I supposed to fuck when I've been out hunting for weeks?

I think it was the Greeks who had a squad of faggots. They did just fine, because every loss meant one less dick to suck

He sucks off all the other guys when the women get uppity.

fuck off you fucking faggot

Sup Forums doesnt support homo degeneracy

You pulled that out of your ass. The East doesn't have a better way of dealing with homosexuality but they lack the identity attention-seeking movement of the West because their leftists focus on economic problems and there isn't the same individualist streak.

Also Russia isn't comparable to the Middle East or most of East Asia in that respect, so idk what you're on about.

You just have a fundamental misunderstanding of how evolution works. Evolution doesn't give a shit about "feminine traits" or "noticing injuries" or whatever. The only thing evolution cares about is if you can reproduce. Full stop.

Being a faggot doesn't actually prevent you from passing your genes on. There is nothing about "being homosexual" that makes your dick magically not work or your sperm not capable of impregnating someone. Even the gayest of the gay dudes can still father children. Hence why gay people haven't been "bred out" of the population.

Evolution isn't some intelligent force that takes account of everything that you are and then gives you a pass or fail based on your merits. Evolution simply doesn't kill your bloodline off if you can manage to reproduce.

This is why there are plenty of people alive today who appear to be abject failures biologically and yet are still breathing anyway. All their parents had to do was have sex 1 time. There is no secret formula to this.

Can we stop pushing the effeminate gay meme, that doesn't come naturally and is isolated to modern western gay culture
Roman soldiers, the samurai probably even more ruling class men participated in buttsex but they weren't shrill bitchy fruitcakes about it.
Make Homos Manly Again

Back in "the day" Gays reduced competition for women, provide an outlet for male sexual urges in areas dominated 100% by men (military, countless professions), while still fulfilling the much more important male roles in society.

At least that's how it used to work before modern faggotry. Now gays are useless backbiters who shill for socially destructive stuff like transgenders, 64+ genders, and SJW topics.

This explanation is unnecessary. Genetic selection is irrelevant to humanity as we have no natural predators. It is also an assumption that homosexuality is genetic and not a mental state one works themselves into, which is what I believe.

Homosex tendencies in nature only turns up when there's a lack of females to mate with and even then it's only temporary bisexuality. It serves no other role in nature.

>which is what I believe.

Cool, but, who are you?

I wasn't speaking to you. I was addressing the question OP asked.

Why won't this hugbox address The Sacred Band of Thebes?

Gays have been here since the ancient times
Not much you can do, other than try to prevent its spreading like the MSM was been trying to

>if you are a faggot,deal with it

Gays were the ones the men could trust at home with the women while out hunting or in battle. The gay would socialize while also being of fitness to defend the women if necessary.
/thread

If you don't want discussion maybe you should try a different medium. Your argument was full of flaws and I pointed them out.

Where is the evidence that homosexuality is a genetic trait? Gays are usually born to straight parents and homosexuality is characterized as a reaction to confusion or trauma early in life.

Kill yourself you degenerate piece of human waste

>Your argument is flawed
>My argument is my feels
You sure showed him

>If you don't want discussion

I do. I want to discuss it with the OP.

I don't give a shit about you. I read your posts and didn't feel the need to respond to them because they simply didn't interest me. I'm only responding now because you're badgering me.

natural population control.

I didn't point to any feels, I pointed to a specific inconsistency. Homosexuality is not genetic and evolution, which doesn't exist, does not explain anything in human societies.

OK I will leave you to your retarded reasoning then.

I want to fuck midna.

>OK I will leave you to your retarded reasoning then.

Thanks.

I certainly can't compete with your master's thesis here:

>He sucks off all the other guys when the women get uppity.

I mean, this is some truly groundbreaking stuff. Bravo.

So what trauma and confusion have the bonobos experienced to make them engage in homosexuality?

>its YOUR fault that the gays base their entire personality and essence of being around their sexuality

I can shitpost if I want. This is getting tiresome.

This post covers it
though bonobos are an exception in the animal kingdom because they are inherently pleasure-seeking. Females use sex for social dominance and control its supply. Homosexual behavior in apes is conditional and not consistent.

If you want to argue that exclusive attraction to the same sex is a genetic trait rather than a psychological one then I think the burden of proof is on you.

Fuck off with your fucking redditspacing holy shit.

Gays are evolution's way of keeping the fag alive to potentially propagate his seed through a weak female.

If he presents his tight boipucci to me and drains my balls I might let him live so I can use the faggot again at my whims.

>using the enter key means that you visit a particular website, and because you visit a particular website, you are not allowed to visit any other websites (and you're a bad person)

OK

Sounds great.

I'll call your mom later and let her know.

Your formatting is autistic and you stick out like a sore thumb. Off you go.

GAS THE GAY

I'm not arguing about it being a genetic trait.

You say that you become gay. In domesticated sheep groups you have faggot rams. What confusion have they had in their lives?

>when the leaf falls down
>canada will gas you if your dick is brown

All gays I have met (a lot I live in the gay area) exbit one of these 3 traits.
>atteniton whore
These are the fags I doubt are fags they just want to increase social standing by finding a way to be a victum without a lot of risk
>HEY GUYS I'M BI
>They are missarable
Mostly dykes. All the dykes I know are overwait or ugly and could never get a guy so they find some other social outcast and they just finger eachother.
>Fucked up
Mostly gays. They had something bad happen to them or are mentally wrong. There a reason gays like having anomous sex with so many guys and why they are more likely to be pedos. Just look at Milo, he was raped as a kid and now is a faggot.
Have yet to meet one fag that isn't in one of these boxes of faggotry and I know way to many gays.
So the solution is making it not socially acceptable, then you take care of one and two. For three you send them to a psychiatrist, hospital, or prison.

I already illustrated the difference between homosexual behavior and identity.

>Genetic selection is irrelevant to humanity as we have no natural predators
God you're dumb.

That's the worse part of being a homo. The boys run off to hunt and make war and leave your ass back home with the women to keep an eye on them.

And I'm saying that in domesticated sheep, some rams like to butt fuck each other, explain heterosexual identity. Shouldn't we be then butt fucking each other if we get horny, it's completely natural.

Gays are mostly the product of excessive maleness.

ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven

youtube.com/watch?v=NQcwXVnvINc

neither will anyone

This. To accept the gay population, we have to stop being prudes and accept that sexual release is just a biological things and gays were made to fulfill that release. No, women can't take male lovers because then she would bear his offspring, but men should take gay lovers. The more you ostracize a group, the more special treatment they want, but fuck them. Literally, and they'll accept that they're nothing but fucktoys for men.