Wtf is their problem?

wtf is their problem?
do they side with the kikes?
why then did they help nazis?
and also hide catholic gold
and every other loot
and then build an underground planet destroyer/accelerator
wtf, is the world dominated by these fagets?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vuVJov3BXM0
youtube.com/watch?v=p-gvP6YdXFw
youtube.com/watch?v=eZgUhN_sF6E
youtube.com/watch?v=oxTlzSis91g
stackoverflow.com/jobs/140176/front-end-developer-doodle-ag?sec=False&pg=1&offset=11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no and we're full
thank you and have a good day

We're not your average kike, we're mountain kikes, learn the difference.

do you have small noses? what is your plan? are you scheming the fruition of an apocalyptic event?

i don't know do you have one?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vuVJov3BXM0

>Nuke Switzerland
>Save the world

>mountain
>jews

Pick two

A shitty subhuman country with a higher average salary. The UK is superior.

Stop asking questions.

nobody wants to go to your country, be constantly watched by angry old German people, be photographed any time you go a mph over the speed limit, etc. it's a police state.

maybe it would be fun if you were the biggest square ever

Do you have HIV? Like the other 25% of your "people"? Is this why you're cranky :^)?

Yea we're awful. Don't come here. Pic related. a 10/10 in SwitzerNaziHitlerEvilKikeAPoliceStateIslamLand

yeah. I'm not. I don't want to live in a police state. paying 5% more in taxes is well worth not being watched every second and having to deal with cucked French fags

and keeping any gun I want, in my car

Yea mate. Exactly. All of those things you said which are true

>options field posting

what did i say that's not true?

Dont come here, its fucked up since we let in refugees.

I'm literally agreeing with you. It's awful here. No one should ever come here. We're all unfun cold heartless squares ruled by an oppressive zero democracy no guns muslim theocracy. Can you believe people actually follow the law here instead of committing randoms acts of crime like anarchist niggers? How boring

This

You're gonna get such a big migration of Muzzies, m8. Have fun sharing your wife.

forgot to say, this is geneve

We are the jews among the jews. Deal with it.

Switzerland is a paradise; A free market capitalist, nationalist, picturesque, low tax, white paradise. Please, please, please let me, a poor, educated, French and German speaking Anglo, immigrate to your little piece of gun owning, Aryan heaven!

>Posts Brazil
this is pretty good, mayne.

I don't ever worry about niggers. I don't live in a shitty neighborhood.

have fun when the Muslims do come and you cant defend your family. you'll really be joking then, I'm sure

capitalist = police state?

>wtf, is the world dominated by these fagets?

Look into the BIS, the bank for international settlement, the central bank of central banks.

Why do you have a picture of my home. Mods, i'm being doxxed send help.
Nope. This is a lie. The ameriburger is right. We're a third world police state islamtic shit hole. Immigrate to England where you will be rich and sexy and great food + weather 24/8
Exactly. Nothing wrong with having no-go zones right? I mean, all burgers need to do is "not go to areas" in their own country and they're 100% safe. The Sup Forums meme about you all being half-nigger retards is really silly. America #1

Don't worry, each year more and more dirty portuguese immigrate there, in a few years your country will be filled with muzzzies and southern europeans

>geneve
Romand spotted. Prepare to get fucking bullied nerd.

>immigrate
I don't think you understand how our Toilet Cleaner permits work. Arguably, that is intentional though :^)

What do you mean? I didn't know Switzerland were totalitarian. Also, they didn't give women the right to vote till the 1970s, how much more based can a country be?

inner schweiz you spazzt

Yeah, that's why when they come back they bring their expensive cars and swiss wives with expensive clothing kek

It's all wrong, Switzerland is hell. I can't wait to ask for asylum in germany or italy. Please send help.
>pic related

your neighbors will constantly be watching you, you will get a ticket the second you go over the speed limit (they have speed cameras), and you will be judged very hard if you aren't a native speaker of whatever language your canton is. unless you live in the touristy parts, which speak English, but are also the Muslim infested parts.

you're better off in America, with your English people, easy protection from criminals, and you won't go to jail for shooting a muslim. you will literally go to jail for defending yourself in Switzerland. good luck with that one.

I don't think Tina Turner is going to appreciate you posting a picture of her house.

das right, goy

I don't give a damn, I'll come to Switzerland, fuck a Swiss chick, marry her, get citizenship in 8 years whilst working at UBS with my Masters in mathematics and economics.

OCTOGON SWISS MOUNTAIN KIKES RULE THE WORLD "NEUTRAL" MY ASS LIZARD PEOPLE

Nothing more attractive to a swiss woman that a dirty toilet cleaner so I see this truth of your statement. We love poop.
Prepare for bully
Exactly all of this is true

>get citizenship in 8 years

>fuck a Swiss chick

Panama is rightful Colombian clay

if that doesn't work out, don't come to Credit Suisse. We're falling apart.

But that is Venezuela you liar

I though that nothing is more attractive to a Swiss woman than am incarcerated Syrian rapist

also daily reminder that our banking sector is a big chink of our whole economy

We are the Spic Switzerland

You already closed down the location at my commune, dont fucking do it on the one where I live. That new president is laying off too many people, I got half my chocolate dollars invested here.

>fuck a Swiss chick, marry he
You better be muslime and swear allegiance to the calpih Alain Abdulla Berset but since you're a pakistani anyway that shouldn't be a problem.
The country is divided, one part is a muslim caliphate and the rest is a nuclear fallout zone.

keep trying to deny it Jonah

our banks are a stupid meme since they dropped secret banking at the behest of the whiny burgers
>Agrees with you
>Gets told im denying it
Insanity

Well ain't that the truth.

news flash. some accounts are still secret.

>automatic information exchange next year
>thousands of people panicking

it's all over isnt it?

I'd move to Switzerland any day and for everything i own.

We'll gladly take your money, but you can stop at france.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-gvP6YdXFw

youtube.com/watch?v=eZgUhN_sF6E

gib back Cunha's shekels you mountain kikes

jesus, glad I don't live in same building as that guy.

>Turn on tv
>monaco coach interview is on about winning the french league
>"mimi afro" in the back, most likely a service dedicated to black people
>take screenshot, file size is 666KB

Is kek trying to say something?

youtube.com/watch?v=oxTlzSis91g

this

40% of their population is either first or second generation immigrants.

top kek

>immigrants
another toilet cleaner not understand toilet permits

I bet you're from the French part

Yeah you guys have a very large portion of immigrants.

more like why id a rare like you shitposting about us, fuck off we're full

stackoverflow.com/jobs/140176/front-end-developer-doodle-ag?sec=False&pg=1&offset=11

take their jerbs

Allah pardon my vocabulary but, why do you keep trying to beat the shit out of poor Switzerland ?! We are nothing, small penises, conquered by Islam in the 60's... We only produce chocolate and cheese yet all those big powerful and succesful country wanna is shit on poor farmers... Good job always targeting the weak.

takbir

are you a tax haven?
we produce chocolate too

Fuck off ahmed

Fuck off, you 89 IQ serb subhuman.

kek
bern is ours

Switzerland is the bank of the New World Order. Full of satanists enjoying their mock sacrifices during the spring fesitivities. Riddles with cults and dark societies, they have bunkers and underground structures for all the organizations that do business with them. If you are into digging, Switzerland should be near, if not at the center, of your bullseye.