One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born in the middle east
>born in the middle east at the worst time of its life
>born in the one country in the middle east that has no oil or natural resources

gg God

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBDrv1PY-uU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic very related

it's always the worst time to be in that shithole. the only good time the middle east had was in ancient times before jews and islam existed. You're several millenia late.

at least you are not nigger

So gtfo there. Europe is taking in your kind in droves. You seem red-pilled and you would probably do well, get involved in media and speak out against sharia and radical Islam. There's never been a better time to be a red pilled middle eastern guy.

And be beheaded by the same low iq bearded cunts that are now ruling over there?

The west used to be a sanctuary for dissidents and intellectuals from our parts but now nowhere is safe thanks to your cuck governments who allowed these vermin to move in and breed.

But your country did win 6 NBA championships.

Jordan seems like a pretty good place to be born in if you have to be born into the Middle East. I say you didn't do too bad in life.

join in the refugee hoard and move to Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=xBDrv1PY-uU

Britain need refugees now because of the brexit, go go go

I mean er wait, get the fuck out of here.

Get cuckt

> Christian family from Lebanon
> lived there 2,000 years in the mountains
> family still there
> family also here
> family also in Europe

Next time be born a Leb. We're very international people and 75% of diaspora are Christian and we look out for one another. You basically get the Jewish treatment while being a child of Christ and a decent human being

I just visited Jordan, you're blessed with tons of natural beauty - wadi rum, Petra, Dana, kerak castle... if only the Kings highway wasn't completely trashed with plastic bags hanging from every tree

>we're very international people
>75% of diaspora

>being so proud of being a stateless gypsy following money wherever it may be

Life is much more than a passport leb but I don't expect you to understand. You're literally jews but without the intelligence.

You want the same thing, how are you any different

What do you mean I want the same thing? I don't have a beard and I'm quite strongly in favor of secularism and absolute free speech. What are you talking about?

>one chance at life
>born in the middle east
>born in the middle east at the worst time of its life
>born in the one country in the middle east that has no oil or natural resource

Why do some people think, that somebody threw a dice to decide where they get born?
Here is a tip, birth involves a father and a mother. If the country you live in is shit it is because they created a shit country.

gay marry me, i will treat you well. my only demand is that you fuck my sad hole everyday.

>being so proud of being a stateless gypsy following money wherever it may be

kek, based jordanian.

Still, that doesn't mean that he decided to be born there anymore than you did. From the childs perspective, it is an accident.

who? the father and the mother? are your parents responsible for cucking Germany out of existence? do you happen to be retarded?

>one shot at life
>not born a hyperborean god
gg God

I feel like it would be pretty comfy under the Kingdom of Jerusalem and the crusader states.

It's ok. Try to leave. Maybe Germany will take you.