R/the_donald migrants VS the shills

Who is worse for this board?

Since the election started Sup Forums has been nothing but e celeb drama and the same shitty bait bumped to 300 day after day after day. Sup Forums wasn't perfect before the election obviously, but it was FAR better than it is now.

Is this board doomed?

President Trump has done an amazing job so far, MAGA

Gore spamming Reddit threads works. Try it.

/ptg/ is a cancer

Its simple shills are the same people bitching about reddit because they want D&C. They went down the line of e-celeb hit pieces and character assasinations and now they are doing the same with the "reddit" claims.

Never forget that when this board was united history and the world changed. You are just witnessing the struggle to keep us fractured.

yeah its doomed
most of us have moved on

i browse sometimes but its hardly worth it anymore

Both are equally autistic. Both think that they can "influence" this mess of a board. Ironic shilling threads were made to fill the board to get hungry (you)'s from T_Donald babbies. I can't even look at the catalog without filtering 20 threads.

>Ctrl-f Reddit
>Gore spam.
Problem solved

Shills, bigly

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
YOU SHILLS ARE WORKING FOR MURDERS

>THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
>YOU SHILLS ARE WORKING FOR >MURDERS

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

Sup Forums is dead: this is exactly like Sup Forums in 2008. Once you get exposed by the media an influx of morons will always destroy your community.

PIZZAGATE 2.0
>PIZZAGATE 2.0

PIZZAGATE 2.0
>PIZZAGATE 2.0

PIZZAGATE 2.0
>PIZZAGATE 2.0

PIZZAGATE 2.0
>PIZZAGATE 2.0

PIZZAGATE 2.0
>PIZZAGATE 2.0

you are shareblue

Sadly, true
I don't think it is doomed, but the passed week has been a non-stop shitfest with the shilling
It will die down soon; it always does

I normally retreat to /nsg/ /lrg/ or browse /k/ when it happens. Sucks because I love the happenings and I always feel like I'm missing out even if I have to sift through mountains of shit threads/bait to find it

>r/the_donald migrants

= way worse

At least the shills are chaotic and interesting (what Sup Forums should be).

r/The_Donald cancer is just that: cancer. Once they are exposed to the chemo that is Sup Forums, they slowly (finally) assimilate

Shills on the other hand are just braindead retarded shitlibs, and as we all know: there is no cure for stupid

the plebbitors are fine if they lurk first because they will eventually take the red pill. However if they try to treat this board like a sub plebbit, it pisses me the hell off.

Both sides are shills.

The "plebbitor spotted" wedge issue was co-opted by those that hate Sup Forums. Remember that when you make these threads.

Shareblue's full editorial priorities are listed as the following:

Calling out signs of authoritarianism and kleptocracy. Championing voices who have been right to warns us.
Nonstop coverage of the influence of Vladimir Putin and Russia on Trump and his administration.
Exposing Trump as a weak, thin-skinned "loser" vulnerable to goading.
Relentlessly beating the drum that he has no mandate, lost the popular vote, and is the least popular president-elect in modern American history.
Exposing the insidious role of Mike Pence, who is replicating the right-wing governance ideology he inflicted in Indiana.
Demystifying Trump's "conflicts of interest" and calling them what they are: Subversions of the nation's interests.
Spotlighting the Trump administration's vast ties to white nationalists and the ways in which they explicitly empower white supremacy.
Tracking and fighting back against odious GOP legislation in Congress.
Following SCOTUS nominations/appointments/major cases.
Morale-boosting coverage of the grassroots opposition and resistance efforts outside the beltway.
Positive coverage of Democrats who boldly call out Trump and aggressively work against him. Pressure of Democrats who hold him accountable.
Fighting outrage fatigue.

This quite literally.
Im happy that this garbage is finally over, those days where there was a "MUH NUPOL" thread every fucking hour, with shills attempting to call others shills were the cringiest times ive witnessed on this board so far.

It's been a year and it's not getting any better

Just ban the fucking general threads, all of them
The Trump generals, Britpol generals, Syria generals.
They are just cloging the board

>Canadian

Unity against shills isn't just our best defense, it's our best weapon. The shills fear that, so be all olive branches to T_D or be the puppet of a shill. They've put us in this corner because they've figured out Sup Forums's biggest weakness is our strength, our defiance and individuality, and they're using it against us .

I hate you redditors just as much as I hate the shills. There is no difference between you two

REFUGEES WELCOME

Hi shill

Every single shill is one of us (note: not one of (((you))), i see your reddit spacing) trying to trigger you plebbitards into ruining every thread with
>MUH SHAREEEBLUEEUEEUYYEUUYEUEUYEUE
>MUHHHHH SHAREEEEBLUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Seriously, you're fucking retarded niggers and should leave.
t. """"Shill""""

The shills keep posting shitty obvious bait threads and trolls
r/The_Donald migrants would be an issue if they were obliterated
All we would get is maximum overdrive in the /ptg/-containment center and at least 10000% more bearable to sift through instead of the BLACKED and "White Boiz/Sup Forums BTFO" post baitspam we have now

Yep I'm a shill