Waco Siege

Today I learned about the Waco siege in the 90s. Is this as fucked up as I am reading?

Can anyone give me a quick rundown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3b9nvIw-_k
youtube.com/watch?v=htqOIjzi-jE
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
youtube.com/watch?v=xsDBAixXJdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okey.. Somebody give me the whole box of those little red pills.

You'll probably want to watch "Waco: rules of engagement". I think that's what it's called. I think this is the link youtube.com/watch?v=U3b9nvIw-_k

Basically the government acted on shutting down the Davidian ranch/camp under the pretext of "them illegally storing weapons".

In reality from what I understand there was more to it and everyone knew this. It was about him sleeping with kids, and all sorts of messed up shit they were doing in that group/cult.

His followers weren't having it and basically faught them off until a fire started in the building and they just got burnt alive in there for the most part (I'm guessing they really chose to die that way).

>Is this as fucked up as I am reading?

yes. now you know why we fight.

the South was right.

FBI tried to raid some cult that was storing weapons

Yeah I think a lot of ex members have come out and admitted it was a giant pedo cult

youtube.com/watch?v=htqOIjzi-jE

Yes

Waco, ruby ridge, and the Oklahoma city bombing are very interesting.

Perhaps we can learn from it? The removal of the conf statues comes to mind

Its honestly more fucked up than youre reading. While youre at it read about Ruby Ridge too.
But basically liberals refuse to discuss this topic and police and feds support the ATF/FBI. David Koresh may or may not have been a kiddy fiddler, but the feds didnt need to steamroll in and kill everyone. There are even photos of feds posing like badasses over burned up bodys of children and the have an abrams tank to kill a couple cultist with full auto guns (still never found any proof of illegal guns). The feds even went as far as to set up huge speakers and play sounds of dying and in pain raccoons to fuck with the cultist and drive them insane.

This and Ruby Ridge ended up leading up to the Oklahoma city bombing. But yeah. Shit was super fucked up..

>this dude was fucking little kids
>gov said no
>but dude had a heavily armed cult
>standoff ensues
>for a fucking month
>media circus
>gov brings in tanks
>ATF and FBI assault finally
>friendly fire kills 4 ATF agents
>gov blames cult pedos and burns the compound to the ground
>kills everyone
>trophy pix by FBI HRT
some time later
>redneck blows up federal building with uhaul truck

And thats how the Clinton administration labeled right wing militias as the greatest threat to national security even after the first WTC bombing.

There's a documentary about the the Oklahoma City Bombing that briefly goes over the Waco Siege but what it did cover, it went over it in detail. DESU, even though it was bad I think both sides were at fault. The Ruby Ridge Document on Netflix is full on rage fuel though. THAT was 100% the U.S. governments fault.

It was a burnt sacrifice to Satan by the Clintons. It's why she couldn't be allowed to be president.

cultists and their false prophet gets rekt.

the government killed kids, if you are on their side you are retarded

Is it true they bulldozed the area after 2 weeks? Is that standard procedure?

Yeah I heard they ate ferrets, too.

sandy hook

David Koresh was part of an Underground pipeline for getting kids out of sexual slavery to the elites - the little boys and girls that the rich and powerful abuse and get away with it.

He was stockpiling weapons to try to make a crackdown problematic for them, but they used that as the pretext to go after them.

Thats why they set the place on fire, they wanted those people dead including him so that nobody could talk. It would be easy enough to say to the rest "if you dont read from the script, we're putting you in an asylum and throwing away the key"

> and the kids go back into sexual slavery

>the government killed kids

If you're not retarded than you can explain that statement.

Nigger i watched that ruby ridge doc on netflix and my fucking blood boiled the whole time.

>>friendly fire kills 4 ATF agents

Nope. Even though the compound wasn't really fortified it was due to bad planning that got those guys killed.

i heard it was an undergroung railroad for P****gate survivors and the razing was to destroy the evidence

You want to read something prophetic? The UNIBOMBER could see the future.

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

Any proof of them having RPGs?

That was the reason for the tanks iirc

the government went to waco and attacked, killed many people and many children.

I don't think that ever confirmed. If the compound did have bombs the way the government suspected then wouldn't the compound blow up worse than it did when it caught on fire?

The real horror story was Ruby Ridge. Theres a foreign documentary like 20 years later with the daughter reliving the events, worth watching Janet reno wasted no time starting a war against americans.

You think that's fucked up? Read up on Ruby Ridge.

>Randy Weaver and wife go bible crazy, think end of the world is coming
>decide to go to the north east and live on top of a mountain with their family
>Live off the land and don't bother anyone, very poor as a result
>Only community within 70 miles is an aryan nation camp
>Family goes there to socialize
>FBI is looking into Aryan Nation
>See these new people, investigate them
>FBI agent asks Randy to saw off some shotguns for some extra cash to entrap him
>Randy goes to the ATF and says someone is asking him to break the law
>They tell him its fine and to just do it
>does it
>gets charged with breaking the law
>gets a court summons - but they don't tell him
>Never shows up to court date because he doesn't know about it
>ATF goes full retard and instead of just going to his house to give him the charges, decides to surveil him and his family for weeks
>Randy and son out on hunting trip with their dog, looking for deer
>Dog starts barking
>ATF/Marshalls in full camo shoots the dog
>Son, enraged that some random fucks just shot his dog, shoots back, killing a deputy
>They shoot back, kill the son
>Randy runs back home, dragging his sons body with him
>Wife standing on the porch holding their newborn, asks what's going on
>Sniper shoots her in the head
>Family now under siege for days, while the FBI comes in and via loudspeaker demands to speak with the wife that they just killed
>Meanwhile the family can't even get her body out of the kitchen for fear of being sniped by the gov't

>cult had illegal weapon and possibly do illegal shit
>gubmant tries a no-knock raid
>they get blasted
>weeks of 80s metal
>everyone but a hardcore few leave or are kicked out
>the hardcore brainwashed few stay behind
>gubmant sends in tanks to knock holes into buildings
>cult sets fire to building
>faggot thinks gubmant set the fire
>blows up perfectly good ryder truck in okyville
>gubmant thinks that more ruby ridges and wacos will make more okc
>gubmant chills with the armored assaults on civilians and their property, for the most part

I miss the 90s. The happenings were so much better back then.

>>this dude was fucking little kids
no real evidence of this

I agree the government attacked but I can't say for certain the government can be to blame for the death of the kids. Nobody was aware what was going on in the building and I really don't believe the government actually WANTED all those kids dead.

In my opinion the parents are the murderers of those kids. If they want to die in a feiry blaze then shit, make the choice but they had control of the kids obviously and could have sent the kids out but THEY chose not to.

I'm not denying that the government overreacted by the way.

Uncle sam does not want you living independently off the land and off the grid, they don't make any money that way.

I love remembering that a lone Bulgarian started the Branch Davidian sect. Gives me a boner tbqh.

>weird cult people who are not doing anything illegal
>have many legal firearms
>ATF attempts a technically illegal raid
>one of them shoots himself accidentally while climbing a ladder into the complex
>THEYRE_SHOOTING_AT_US.jpg
>light the place up
>dog shooting intensifies
>throw in the good old reliable tactic of cs gas and flashbangs to "accidentally" start a fire and burn the place down with innocents inside
>dems do damage control for months
>B-BUT THEY HAD ILLEGAL MACHINE GUNS
>all guns found were legally owned and semi-automatic
>B-BUT CHILD ABUSE
>no evidence of child abuse found
>B-BUT DRUG RUNNING
>no evidence found
>by the time all this distraction is over, dems have pulled their tried and true "oh that what was so long ago, get over it" card

>Janet reno

Good thing the cunt's in Hell.

Janet Reno later said she only approved the raid because her own people lied to her.

Do you have conclusive evidence of this?. I wouldn't use Ruby Ridge as proof of this. Maybe if you choose to live off the grid you shouldn't choose the be smack next to a town of Nazis.

It was pretty fucked up especially watching it live.

Man retards gonna retard. They were being wiretapped during the siege and when the tanks started rolling there is audio of them inside instructing others to pour gas inside the compound. They started the fire and got killed bc of it. But muh conspiracy, muh federal government is Hitler. Lol

One would think that after blasting a compound and killing kids burning them alive, the government would have been able to provide clear evidence on their claims of child-rape. Anything short of a video would have been unforgivable.

How does this even fly with the public? Are people that cucked?

Bold claims

>WACO: A New Revelation
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU

>how does this even fly with the public?

Well the oklahoma city bombing was in response to waco and ruby ridge, and it got the government to back the fuck off for many years.

Bunch of fucked up religious cult types start thinking some Kike by the name of Koresch is Jesus and they form some kind of freaky religious compound in Waco Texas and start stocking weapons.

>Ruby Ridge goes down
>Clinton solidifying his power
>ATF
>FBI
>Muh First and Second Amendment Rights
>FBI opens fire first
>Crazy cult tickets defend themselves
>FBI and ATF start using psychological torture by playing music and shit 24/7
>FBI rolls in tanks and pours flammable gas into building
>start throwing incendiary grenades
>burn everyone alive or shoot anyone dead who tries to come out doors

It's why McVeigh blew up the building in Oklahoma.

It's why this shit doesn't happen anymore.

Ruby Ridge began it all.

This. I remember watching the compound burning on CNN as a kid.

>linking sargon of cuckad
hi plebbit

THEY BURNED DOWN THE ENTIRE COMPOUND, YOU FUCKING RETARD. NEARLY ALL SOULS INSIDE WERE LOST.

THE FEDS LITERALLY KILLED KIDS. NO ONE QUESTIONS THIS FACT IF YOURE NOT A COMPLETE MORON.

Exactly. This is why so many men were opposed to Hillary. They knew how insane the Clintons are and how each and every right wing male would have a target on his back if she were in office.

The election of Bill Clinton was a big shock to the country back then.

He was basically the obama of the 90's He only got in because of ross perot spoiling the election.

So everyone started these kooky survivalist cults.

>THE FEDS LITERALLY KILLED KIDS.

Then took that illegal Cuban kid at gun point. And Janet Reno actually thought she was going to win the governorship of FL.

>It was about him sleeping with kids, and all sorts of messed up shit they were doing in that group/cult.
That was just lies.
>Man runs his house off the control grid.
>gets called crazy
>gets called paedophile when he's clearly not crazy
>gets fucking shot when clearly not paedo either
Every USAmerican breaks ten federal laws a day, the cops can pick you up and drag you off anytime they like. If you actually run a property the way you want without being under the thumb of the state, you'll run into a bunch of this thuggery.
I'm not even one of these prepper nuts (muh black helicopters) i just watched this when it happened and it was amazing how blatant it was.
The people obsessed by the case are cranks, but it really was that wrong, the pigs wasted some citizens.

>>gets called crazy
>>gets called paedophile when he's clearly not crazy

This dude claimed to be be like jesus resurrected or some other bullshit. If you think he was sane then you're nuts too.

Ostensibly it was about gun dealing without a license or something along those lines. But this was Texas. EVERYBODY is into guns down there, well except for faggots in the cities.

Who knows why the ATF thought it was a good idea to raid them? Probably Koresh was undercutting someone else in the community selling guns? Perhaps someone who was pissed of at Koresh reported him to the ATF? They decided he would make an easy target to beat up, so they tried.

And got their asses handed to them. The rest was just escalation, refusals to back down and metric tons of face saving. The feds were pissed off and someone was going to pay, and pay they did. Laws, schmaws. When the feds are involved, whatever they say is the law, unless you got connections.

The only thing that has kept the feds from creating more Wacos is what happened in Oklahoma City. You notice that they didn't just mow the Bundys down? OKC is why.

But the feds are not quite sane these days. Or they have gotten less sane than they once were. And who knows what may happen when they freak out. And freak out they will. When, not if. When.

I was around 10 years old or so and remember sitting by the tv watching with my mom. I was told it basically was same crazy religious nut who was hurting children and threatening to kill everyone in the area.

I remember when it ended and all that shit.. I don't believe the conspiracy theories out there about it, I think the dude was really just a psychotic cult leader who was dangerous.

hardylaw.net/waco.html

The Branch Davidians were around much longer than the 1990s. They got their start in the 1930s. By all accounts they more or less kept to themselves and didn't cause chaos in the broader community.

There was nothing wrong with the Elian Gonzalez thing. No one was hurt and of course they're going to bring guns to a raid. The kid was essentially kidnapped by his mother who died on the way to Miami and the father wanted his son back. People overreacted to this photo like it was the worst thing ever.

>this dude was fucking kids

The raid was for a search warrant over suspected automatic weapons

Oh ok fine.
If you ever try to run things your way, first the authorities will say you're crazy and criminal, then if you look organised and controlled, they will say you're a pervert and criminal.
Unless you think it's ok to send armed response to every group with a charismatic leader making cosmic claims?
Their offence was being independent, maybe there was some murky stuff involving making an official look like a fool or something like that, but the bottom line is it was the state sending in ridiculous firepower to stomp on citizens. They can do it any time and trot out the firearms offences paedophilia and people keep believing because they don't remember.
This was more memorable because of the dead children. There's a whole generation of dudes radicalised by this event.
TLDR who cares if he was sane? They were not hurting anyone.

Any suspicion/evidence that the child rapist accusations could have been "bought" by the government?

you apparently hallucinated the 90s since all of that is lies.

those accusations weren't made until day 2 of the siege. there is nothing in the files about it.

"They were digging tunnels and accidentally discovered a super top secret underground military base."

This is the real reason why they were torched. Everything else was just a smoke screen.

I like your flag Uganda

The OKC doc wasn't terrible.

The Ruby Ridge Documentary is one of the worst things ever created. "They were totally white supremacists and totally deserved it" over and over and over again.

This pretty much all started when a lazy, possibly stealing, faggot UPS driver broke open a box and found grenade casings and black powder. Get your shit straight.

>under the pretext of "them illegally storing weapons".

then created the pretext of manufacturing drugs to allow the military to assist under counter drug ops

>it was a giant pedo cult

you can sauce that correct? with all the slanders from the government to justify this extreme action and all

I'll tell you something. If the cops show up to anybody's house and start a fire and you refuse to leave the house and also refuse to let your kids leave the house then as far as I'm concerned you're the murderer or those kids. The cops weren't there for the kids, they didn't have any beef with the kids. Those kids were KEPT in there. Cops aren't the murderers.

>People overreacted to this photo like it was the worst thing ever.
People in a hurry carrying felt-tipped pens can make a small error and you get a little purple mark on your forehead.
Fear-crazed pigs with automatic weapons are something you really don't want around children, but yeah, you're either jaded or comfy so you're gonna let all sorts of wacky bullshit occur.

If that was truly the case, they would've been vaporized in an unfortunate "training accident" involving "military exercises" and not the Keystone Kops comedy of errors it turned into.

Branch Davidians were arming up and the FBI didn't like it so they took them out and basically used armored bulldozers to demolish their compound

what part is a lie m8? nearly everything I know about waco came from documentaries that had former members telling their story.

They don't arm police with butter knives when doing raids. This faggot uncle or whatever should have given up the kid. Which, by the way, the kid is doing fine today, just got married, said he disagreed with his mother trying to bring him to the US, and says he wants to visit the US again now legally because he respected what they did for him by rightfully returning him to his Cuban father.

Well let's just hope the cops don't roll up to your house and start a fire, especially after already being fended off by your gunfire. Also i watched how fast that house went up, they were eradicated.
I think what really warps these discussions is so many anons think they couldn't be on the recieving end of this under any circumstances.
But yeah, incinerated children and there's you being a line judge.

its was the ATF and a poorly planned and executed raid.
THEN the FBI took over for the seige, aided by the military

t. central texas milfag who trained some ATF and other LEOs urban and rural raid tactics

Hmm. Actually the timeline goes something like this. Local newspaper alleges child abuse -> UPS driver "finds" grenade parts -> ATF does the raid.

So it was probably all set in motion by that newspaper article.

>This faggot uncle or whatever should have given up the kid.
This would sound so lame if the kid had been shot.
>faggot uncle or whatever
oh, you don't know anything about it, ok

some dude had an illegal firearm so a bunch of people had to die, cuz freedom.

>allegations of child abuse so nobody defends you when...
>stuff is """"found"""" to be in your posession and you get...
>removed
Any of this could happen to anybody by this time next week.

At what part of breaching into a house with heavily armed people inside while they shoot you through the thin walls did they think was a good idea?

Why are Americans so bad at combat?

Even the Russians know that it's better to soft them up with RPGs and Napalm first.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xsDBAixXJdM

I would need WAY MORE evidence before supporting what you're supporting.

FUCK OFF WE DINDU NUFFIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was under the impression that OKC was an obv false flag

The .gov folks were shooting at the house the entire fucking time it was burning you fucking mongoloid.

If this blows your mind, Look into Randy Weaver

no. this is some trump is a time traveler tier bullshit

>Cops start fire without provocation
>Fire burns occupants alive
>Cops aren't murderers

>decide to go to the north east
Since when is Idaho in the north east?

Davidians started the fire from the inside moron

They were following Koresh... they could have gotten him while he was in town or on a jog, away from the compound. But they went in and gassed everyone inside and set the building on fire. That dyke bitch Janet Reno killed all those kids and innocent people.

They did that to flex their muscle and make sure the rest of the right-wing / militia types knew the government would take them out if they didn't obey.

>there is audio of them inside instructing others to pour gas inside the compound.

Where's the audio?

>this was all lies.
A majority of the girls and women who were in the cult were pregnant with or had his children.

cops are always murderers

Holy shit man

I feel bad for the poor guy

the kid was shot in the back. likely trying to run away

Shit, that was a good read. Skipped around a lot and focused on the main points but god damn, its pretty spot on.

it was real, but McVeigh was a MkUltra / CIA plant.

This whole issue is a red pill overdose. Fucking government.