Memes aside, why is the Weiner pleading guilty??

Why is the weiner pleading guilty?

Is he going to sing like a bird and rat everyone out now???

post real non-meme predictions

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2014/05/22/technology/security/nsa-obama-blackberry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He probably sees the coming slaughter and would rather be in jail for something relatively minor compared to what the majority of the higher ups are going to be convicted of.

It has already been reported that the sentence ranges from 0 to 10 years in prison, and being put on the sexual predator list isn't a sure thing.

I think he is pleasing guilty to buy humility points, and will most likely cut a plea deal.

wait until the colbert connection leaks

pedo boys

Trying to get it out of the way before the new FBI head takes over.... obviously.

to get away from his wife

Could it be possible that he pleaded guilty and got a reduced sentence in exchange for testimony on the larger issues? Not sure how much he could actually know, just a thought.

Weiner is a Mossad agent who projects a media image of being an incompetent sexual predator, when in reality he was running a spy ring at the highest levels of the US government

those noses

Huma is such a qt though

He could just as easily be pleading guilty to avoid the trial regardless of any deals. He probably wouldn't survive even in prison if Hillary ended up getting a subpoena.

Because he knows if he goes to trial he will lose. Better to just plead out and get on with your life.

Kek agrees, but if she isn't pleasing her man she's worthless.

This.

There's no reason to spend years and piles of cash to defend himself from a charge that he's clearly guilty of. It's not as if there's any ambiguity about what he did and why.

I would let Huma pee on me while I lay naked on the bathroom tiles.

So that people wont dig any further.

It could be he's testifying to something but it's a bit more likely that this is a nigh slamdunk case and pleasing out is the smarter play. If I was the prosecuting attorney, I wouldn't accept that deal though.

That's probably true, just wishful thinking on my part

she was too busy pleasing her employer orally

Any guesses what the wire is for?

He has a terrible diabetus gut.

When you realize that Weiner is actually fucking Paulie Shore....

Probably to do TV interviews from that office.

Double indemnity...

To save himself -> part of the deal

It's a screen cap from a doc

From France in 1886 when Islam was at its peak in France ?

you must be new here

No memes?

because he has no defense and hopes the judge will be lenient when it comes to sentencing.

Don't focus on the wireless lav mic, focus on the Blackberry next to it. It is unusual that would Weiner still be using this in 2013.

What advantages would using a Blackberry give him?
Who else used a Blackberry?

my dream threesome would be with kellyanne and huma

didn't king nigger really love his blackberry when he came into office? shillary was a bb fiend too

I'm a public employee and almost every department head or someone with any authority has an issued Blackberry to check their work email on

OR the pled guilty because they have an airtight sexting case against him. You're overdosing on happenings.

During the time of this documentary, he was a citizen running for Mayor of New York. He was not holding public office

The Clinton foundation probably uses them, and gave him one. It's not that likely for a private citizen in this day and age to have a Blackberry though, all things considered

NSA designed special Blackberry for Obama in 2009.
money.cnn.com/2014/05/22/technology/security/nsa-obama-blackberry/

the NSA were able to wirelessly sync messages from the phone to a server. Huma and Weiner maintained this server, allowing Clinton Foundation donors access to top secret government communication.

>implying his wife is not good looking

If you like post-wall women I guess...

they expect one of us in the wreckage

>Pleading guilty to pedo charges
People only plead guilty to lessor charges, usually.
>He was facing something worse than pedo charges
What the Hell did they have on him?

Not on him, on everyone else.
Take the plea and none of the evidence not related to Weiner gets brought public.
Whatever info he might leak during testimony, etc. His computer could implicate many others in other crimes if it is what it might be.

She is pretty good looking, but I guarantee she fucked him only the number of times as they have kids.

how long is his weiner?

He asked a minor to strip naked and send him pics. It's best to take this L than go to prison for being a pedo.

jon stewart leibowitz

Probably figures he's safer in prison.

Did he get a deal?

Pretty obvious that it is a plea deal that he thinks will guard his (((sphincter))) from jail niggers.

Meanwhile, a white house guard (a white guy) got 20 years in jail for virtually the same thing.

>pic unrelated, maybe

Squeal motherfucker!!

>statue of liberty muslim
Well it was from France

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Pleading guilty means that's the end of the case and investigation, no new embarrassing or incriminating information will be unearthed.
Curious, does this mean he took a plea bargain? What did he give up for that?

They have to offer him the plea before he pleads guilty. If they haven't yet, his money is already on the table and they don't owe him anything.

The certificates used by the government for email security can only be used on blackberry. And there is such a thing as brand loyalty or at least a lack of a desire to learn another system/OS among the older set.

he'll get probation

whether he sings or not