NOT

NOT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=hnegoVG22CM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

I've been listening to his shows for a few years now.

But recently Ive started to get a bit sick of him. I don't know why, but something about him just seems different recently.

I guess it could be the fact the filter he put on himself, he has slowly stopped using....his older videos were autistic/dogmatic as fuck, but then he stopped being so autistic/dogmatic and actually became better.........but now he has gone back to his autistic/dogmatic routine and it's fucking obnoxious and annoying to listen to.

Probably because he's a cult leader and a scam artist.

Thats how viewing Molyneux goes, the more you see and hear from him the more cracks in his facade and see him as the mass bullshitter he is

I still like him but I can't watch any videos with callers because they are pure cringe

So much this.

Don't you love how when he talks to his callers and the conversation turns to their looks the callers always claim to be like 10/10's and their ex's or current wife/girlfriends to also be 10/10s.

>so why did you stay with her
>come on, haha tell me, how good looking is she
>err s-she's a 10/10
>OH WHO WOULD OF THUNK?
>and so what would you rate yourself?
>err i-i am er a 8/10
>oh see so you're letting her get away with it because shes 10 and youre an 8

I can't help but cringe and shut it off everytime this happens, mother fucker I bet these people are barely 5/10s.

Also - one of his latest shows talking to the quadriplegic...my fucking god....that guy said 1 thing about learning how to code and stefan went on a 45 minute autistic mongo fest about how he can become create a new game as a quadriplegic and become some new famous video game developer..................MOTHER FUCKER THE GUY LITERALLY SAID 1 SMALL COMMENT ABOUT CODING, HE PROBABLY HASN'T EVEN FUCKING STARTED DOING ANYTHING WITH IT AND PROBABLY WONT LIKE IT ANYWAY.

You can't deny he's a great conversationalist though, if you watch his interviews with all sorts of different people he's always very attentive, cordial and extracts what he wants in his own time.

Oh look, another two weeks have gone by and the same shill thread with the same shit shill talking points. sage

Until one of his supporters calls in, then he starts berating and belittling them. You can tell he has complete contempt for his own followers.

Classic traits of a con artist.

Example pls?

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

>Lost 250k subs since Molygate
whew

Oh god, I stand corrected, this guy sounds like my power tripping bald Uncle when he feels threatened by someone half his age.. I mean kudos to him for not deleting the video but what happened to Stef?

A REAL PHILOSOPHER

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

Wow man why isn't this video posted every time his name is mentioned on here?

>1 dollar. Hahahaha.

Go fuck yourself you entitled little shit, I'd rather donate my money to fucking pewdiepie. At least he's absolutely transparent and clear about his message and actually likes and respects his fans.

I can't think of a single person that has helped me more in life than Molyneux. I would be a much different person if I had never discovered his work. I certainly don't blanket support everything he has ever said or done but..

...a credible political commentator.

youtube.com/watch?v=hnegoVG22CM

>I've been listening to his shows for a few years now.
>But recently Ive started to get a bit sick of him

same. since he became too focused on real life events and a Trump cocksucker it's not the same

ONE FUCKING DOLLAR

>losing the argument
>*puts on a confused face and scratches head*
>"I-I have no idea what you're saying..."

For someone who is obsessed with genetics and inherit IQ this man is seriously lacking

Yeah. He's not as smart as he makes himself out to be.

Have a good one Jordan.

He's a pretentious psuedo-intellectual.

Sure, he'll recite stats about race and IQ and the bell curve and gives off a lofty air of superiority as if he's on the right side of the curve. And that's probably how his normie followers like to see themselves too.

When pressed by a truely high-IQ individual he melts down and gets exposed.

mollygate?

There is a Dutch saying: "If you can't honor the small you are not worthy of the big."

Fucking dropped!

scam artist? wats he selling m8?

(((FreeDomainRadio.com))) donations

Fake intellectualism