Women and equality

women and equality.

3 men help injured woman. are 3 women helping the injured man? anyone helping the man?

why is that?

because of feminism

white knighting

because our society indoctrinates our men with the mentality it is their job to protect women, while you know, also indoctrinating women to think they are competent enough to take care of themselves because they don't eve feel the whole load of their existence here in murica

but even in the liberal bastion of NYC? or maybe those men are tourists.

He's on the phone and seemingly aware. She looks like she's barely conscious with some injuries. She is in arguably worse shape than he is and likely needed more help.

Men are made to have sympathy to women, see men as competition. Women have ingroup preferences.

>because our society indoctrinates our men with the mentality it is their job to protect women

replace biology with society and you are bang on.

Because the male sex is more disposable when it comes to reproduction and women are also physically much frailer you egalitarian SJWs.

Is that blood? Ewww

B O O B S
O
O
B
S

I think she might be dead

also the fat guy has fat to stop the impact

is that the one?

Because mens biology makes them want to protect women perhaps?

this

also maybe somebody just checked on him seconds before, maybe somebody is out of frame, maybe a lot of things that aren't "WAAAAH THEY ONLY HELP TEH WOMMANZ WHO GET HURT #MENINISM"

You must not have gotten a good look at her

>redhead
I'd help her too desu

3 men want to rape women,

no men want to rape man

POTATO!

>our society indoctrinates our men with the mentality it is their job to protect women
you mean biology, biology does this.
> indoctrinating women to think they are competent enough to take care of themselves
now this is true

it is a little uncanny.

Yes and no. It is mostly biology, but at the same time there are certainly social elements. Also, men most certainly do not see any other men which are member of their group (tribe) as competition unless they have good reason too. At least here in Greece, there is not much difference on how people will be treated in these cases based on sex. I am a man and have been in several accidents, many with women also getting injured. People always helped me, sometimes before them, others after, didn't notice a particular pattern.

They were probably hoping they could play with her tits after she gets out of the hospital. Even bloodied, I'd let her blow me in an alleyway.

Or it's possibly because her injuries look much more severe than anyone else in the photo? Do I need to go dig up a bunch of pictures of people trying to help injured men in order to help your simple mind understand the nuances of reality, or can you try your hardest to think logically without the visual aid?

internal injuries, paralyzed, etc. the dude is on the ground. no cutie is holding his hand. just some loser holding his coffee.

unless its another staged FALSE FLAG!!!

because we need to protect the eggs

>triggered
you must be new here

The guy on the ground is clearly talking on his cellphone you fucking autist. He isn't even hurt hes just a fat beached whale.

Kys mgtow, faggot, autstic, kike, cuck.

they really do exist.

There is an order to triage. The woman has a significant amount of blood around her. The man is on the phone and lucid. Please use your brain instead of trying to create sex baiting threads.

it's literally in our biology.

the human tribes that survived and eventually became us survived because they kept their womens' safety the top priority, thus they were selected for.

I realize that this entire notion is completeely outdated by the existence of civilization, but it's an instinct.

>redhead
>titties

She'd get my priority, if you know what I mean.

nah it is probably the man on the ground said take care of the women first.

cause he's a karate man, he bruises on the inside and doesn't show pain.

Equality is a meme.

Men are more disposable, one man can impregnate multiple women, one woman can only be impregnated by one man.

However in London QTs cuddle you as you die

Because the woman looks beautiful, young and fertile? And the guy looks at least 120 kgs heavy.. simple survival bias. If a handsome blue eyed Chad dressed in a suit was injued the same amount of people would be around him.. also is the guy on his phone? That might explain why they didn't think it's too critical.

>THINK ABOUT M'LADY

Pathetic beta.

that is because british "men" are more effeminate than actual women. so it is more of a latent lesbian thing.

>oi m8 is that a fookin camera

krautbro has it right
didn't any of you watch the red pill?

Straight men protect women. The fags.

Clearly the dude was just trying to get a nap in and was awakened by some nagging cunt screaming for help.

yeah i forget about the homeless bums in nyc.

Cities are such shitholes, none of you cucks give a fuck about eachother in a city

It has nothing to do with her sex, even if it did the alpha thing to do would be to go for the woman not the fat male you dumb, greasy, whop.

course they wouldn't know that, cuz they a dumb barry white lookin muhfucka

Women are more valuable than men when it comes to reproduction.

>island with 50 women and 1 man
>after 9 months, you could have about 50 kids, plus or minus

>island with 50 men and 1 woman
>after 9 months, you'd have like 1 kid, maybe more if she gets lucky with twins or triplets

Why do neckbeards even care?

free titty grab
you go grab his balls if you wish

To be fair, feminists go on and on about equality when it comes to the sexes but the moment you bring up that men have it worse in some way it's all "neckbeard" this and "virgin" that.

If they save her spinal cord then I won't have a chance with her. I need a girl like that to be paraplegic if I am going to have a chance with her. Meanwhile that man in the back could be working in a coal mine helping to power my home. saving his spinal cord should be the priority.

the dude got hit hard enough to send him and his shoe flying.

y'all are just delusional, you're no better than a tumblrina

watch the video, you can see this woman getting hit badly by the car- the man on his phone is no where near it

that time of the month

>muh biology meme

This is why letting women into the military is a bad idea.

probably because she's literally fucking dying from clearly being run over by a car and having her sides burst open and bleeding out on the street and the fat guy in the background is healthy enough to be on the phone you retarded MRA cuck?

They think, perhaps subconsciously, that it will help them get laid. They are wrong.

>Jew York
I'd let all of them die.

>not raping her while she's incapacitated

American education, everyone.

Yeah she looks pretty fuckedcheck out the leg, it's literally black and beat red and something is bleeding pretty badly. Daily reminder DO NOT move someone who has been injured like this and tell them to not move. Wait for paramedics.

I live in NYC and about 90% of the people in Times Square are always tourists. You can just tell by how they walk or something that they aren't from here.

>big ole tits hanging out

I'd hit that with a car if you catch my drift

the car chases in movies need to show more people running over or launched like ping pong balls.

Meanwhile, the cops, the guys that get paid to do shit at times like this, just stood around being useless.

lmao literally everyone on that pic is obese

Good job America

We're programmed to want to help women, we're also programmed to think of me as more expendable.

you gotta fuggin problem?
bustin my balls, ya frigggen fruitcake, I'm on my break

Because she is bleeding and he is on his phone

WAHHHH MY ONE PRETTY GIRL

In any situation like this the facade of feminism disappears pretty damn quick-

Hmmm this pic reminds me of something.

why is she picking her butt?

didn't want to shart in mart

Checking if her underwear is clean, like her momma told her to wear in case she dies.

Men don't actually "care" about equality, but everyone is universally annoyed by hypocrisy and double standards.

Equality is a Jewish lie. Traditional gender roles shine through despite kike meddling.

this, you can clearly see the tire marks on her, she got directly ran over, those guys probably saw the car go over her while the dude probably bounced off the hood. People flocked to the most injured. Or right OP expect us to rally around men and let the lady lay there with tire marks on her bleeding and go help the dude on his phone whos probably calling 911.

>>Tips fedora
M'lady, it seems you have a compound fracture of the left pelvic bone and a few spiral fractures upon noticing of your left lower quandrant.

How many fucking accidents to you get in to develop patterns?

i dont know but maybe if she had worn a bit more clothes she wouldnt be so scraped up.

I actively oppose equality. Its (((communist))) bullshit at its core. The sexes are not equal. Races are not equal. Within a sex and a race men are not equal.

the fat dude is making a phone call they're giving him some space bro

1st thing I noticed is tape over her nipple like a pastie or something. thinking she an actress and was prepared for thos scene. smells like a conspiracy.

why the fuck are all the men in that pic chubby or fat? when I went to the u.s once and shopped at the walmart fucking every guy there was fat it seemed like the women were the only one at least trying to not be slobs

Ever heard of "women and children first"?

Men have no inherent worth in society. We don't know whether that guy lying there is rich or successful or an alpha football player.

The woman seems to be unconscious and bleeding while the man seems to be okay and talking to his phone.

IDK.

Stop posting stupid shit, you're as bad as a shill.

>triage
>three numale tourists

Dont be an smartass. The whiteknights are not paramedics. They watched a lady and a fat guy and decided to assist the woman. The three at the same time kek.

Because she has blood gushing out and is barely conscious while he's lying around and chatting on the phone?

NO WAIT I MEAN IT'S COS FEMINISM IS EVIL

>A mana and a woman lay injured and three men passing see.
>All three men rush to help woman
>All three men charged with first-aid rape
>The man they neglected dies while the three of them are jailed on accusations of First-Aid Rape.