>doesn't believe in god
>gets cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkUVToIfrKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dies of cancer

Correlation =/= Causation

Noah Antwiler really let himself go.

>Declares a new religion worshipping MS paint drawings.
>Board becomes so cancer ridden that a merger with the Pony board actually improves things.

>believes in god
>gets cancer
>dies
>it was gods plan

Kek

why does r.eddit loves this guy so much?

Because reddit is full of cultural marxists who hate christianity.

>literally had a lit cigarette in his mouth for 50 years straight

I like Hitch. You have to respect the guy.

When he found out he was dying he came out and said he had been an alcoholic and smoker for decades and that's what killed him and that he wished he had stopped and for young people to watch out for that shit.

He was really addicted, he would go to churches and have good spirited debates with priests and stuff and they would have to provide him with or let him drink whisky on stage, the guy just had to have a drink in his hand all the time or he would get the shakes, that's how bad it was

he would drink subtlety on stage, he was not doing it to be a dick, he just literally was physically addicted

While I feel like some of the stuff he says is true, I feel like only held most of his beliefs to increase his popularity.

>why does the degenerate gaytheist website love a (((gaytheist))) degenerate.

wew lad, who knows. anyway, pic related is best Hitchens

I've read God is Not Great and there was nothing good spirited about his disbelief in god.

>belevies in god
>gets crucifuxed

then why did so many churches even in the south of the USA invite him to speak and debate with them on stage at their places of worship

you should listen to some of those debates

>muh addictions
>can't do nothing about it
>not even try to get professional help

boo fucking hoo, am I supposed to cry for degenerates just because they had good arguments against religion and had interesting personalities? Anyone who damages their body in such a way and can't will themselves into seeking help are degenerates, and thank God for Darwinism working like clockwork against degeneracy.

maybe he should've..... s o r t e d h i m s e l f o u t

>he would drink subtly on stage
I've definitely seen debates where he was drinking straight from the bottle... which I loved him for

/thread

>boo fucking hoo, am I supposed to cry for degenerates

nobody said that

just pointing out that he admitted drinking and smoking killed him and that he regretted that lifestyle

stay mad

His beliefs held him back from ever really becoming popular

>he was drinking straight from the bottle... which I loved him for

Why is there such a huge glorification of alcohol in Western society? They're just as bad as cannabis smokers

>DUDE I WAS DRINKING STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTLE I WAS SO WASTED DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO!!1!

He regretted smoking, he never ever said he regretted drinking. He would have offed himself if he had to put up with being possibly the smartest man on earth sober

I respected him for being honest about it. People drink alcohol on tv and disguise it in a mug as if it's just water.

>Believe in God
>Get cancer
>Pray, die anyway

damn this lmao

He said he regretted the "hedonistic lifestyle" that led to him getting cancer and dying

Everyone with a normal mind hates christianity

His beliefs were exactly why he was so popular. His books, especially God is Not Great, were huge sellers.

If you want an example of beliefs holding people back, then his brother is a prime example. Nobody buys Peter Hitchen's books, even though he's a good writer. (I'm not a Peter Hitchens shill btw, it's just a good comparison.)

There are christian children in cancer wards all over the world dying right now under age 10

what about that

>smokes and drinks heavily for decades
>gets lung cancer
>christcucks unironically think god is involved
0/100

t. numale cuck

They should believe harder

He turned neo-con shill out of 9/11 shock, but I'd pay to hear what he had to say about mongo.
underrated

Fuck off, reddit.

>unironically linking reddit crops
kys faggot

Numale cucks detected

it's always fun to watch this guy destroy the opposition at debates

why can't christians argue?

>look ma, I said it again!

You need arguments to argue.
fyi I respect the wisdom of the new testament but reject the supernatural aspect.

They can. You're deliberately seeking out the stupid ones.

I could post a screenshot from r/atheism and say "look atheists are so stupid and cringey with their group-think. Why can't they argue?"

He got cancer because he smoked and drank his entire life from the age of 16.

Also, everybody dies. It doesn't matter what you believe in. You will die.

>Why is there such a huge glorification of alcohol in Western society?

That's just the British. Anglos can't handle their alcohol.

British people have something on the order of 200x more criminal incidents involving alcohol than the rest of the European continent combined. It's pretty sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=qkUVToIfrKg