HAPPENING: I have a lead on Seth Rich's death

So the pasta in the image at left has been floating around reddit and Sup Forums, although it never gained much traction.

The other day George Webb was trying to track down who Seth Rich's girlfriend was. Some thought it was Claudia Kash, based on that pasta, and others though it was Kelsey Mulka, based upon reporting in the media. Today George Webb says that he thinks that the extent of Mulka's relationship with Rich has been distorted. I'm not sure whether that's true, I do see that there are a bunch of photos of the two of them together, see archive is/A7388

But I've made some progress tracking down the genesis of the pasta. The first name the pasta mentions is a Salvation Rose. Turns out the pasta was posted by www.facebook com/st.christopherthelast, whose alias is Salvation Rose.

He copypasta'd from Irv Beiman in a July 31, 2016 post. This is Irv Beiman's facebook www.facebook com/irv.beiman?fref=nf

Irv Beiman used to work on the Bernie Sanders campaign.

Also, if you go to his public facebook timeline, the entire month of July has been scrubbed. This guy was posting several times per day. Very odd.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyentertainmentnews.com/breaking-news/seth-rich-girlfriend-kelsey-mulka/
archive.is/rx6i4
archive.is/A7388
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!oCbrgLyIyM/
pastebin.com/1sz7KL64
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6bz59o/updated_timeline_for_those_who_care/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELETE THIS NOW GOYIM.

IM CALLING MY BOYS AT GOOGLE TO SHUT IT DOWN

We need to link Irv Beiman's post back to Claudia Kash's, and to establish what if any relationship exists between Kash and Rich.

Archive the exact posts on archive.is

Right click the on the date (Right under the name) the post was posted on, copy link address, and archive it.

conspicuous timeline gap.

facebook's code is so shitty and the guy posts so much that i had to browse in mobile mode to go back to it

In with the bump, will do so until I decide if this is big or small

Photo of Rich and Kelsey, per dailyentertainmentnews.com/breaking-news/seth-rich-girlfriend-kelsey-mulka/

Interesting.

another, same source

Bump
Looks interesting

one more

bump

website in question

What was Irv's position in the campaign?

Last night we discovered there's a good chance Rich was the one who lowered the firewall in th Dec 15 Sanders "hack" of the Clinton campaign. But someone inside the campaign would have to KNOW WHEN it was down, indicating collusion between the two.

Josh Uretsky was fired for it and I haven't been able to find any connection between him and Rich. There were another two UNNAMED people who were also fired.

If Irv is in IT, voter data, or would know how to collect those files AND was fired from the Sanders campaign, we've got ourselves a smoking motherfucking gun that Rich was leaking indpendent of wikileaks and Clinton was likely onto him because someone had to lower the firewall

The way Kash talks about Seth so factually I doubt they were involved in any way

Although I have seen the theory floated that she was a side chick

you can just set your computer clock backwards in that case

Do we know where the Claudia Kash pasta originated? Do we have access to her FB wall? Can we msg her?

Is there any evidence that this is true?

Bump for great justice.

>be Hillary
>set up fake voting booths for libtards and replace real ballot #s with fake voting booth ballot #s
>kill the guy who is on to your game and letting the people know
>get the FBI to suppress all of our misdeeds and cease any investigations into your wrongdoings
>still lose election

Holy shit is there a bigger failure in history?

salvation rose / irv - archive.is/rx6i4
kelsey mulka -archive.is/A7388
dont think we've figured out whose fb profile is hers / whether it's public.
that's what we have to figure out. seth did work in voter expansion stuff and was pro-bernie so it's credible at least.

was online when user pulled this out of the code. thought was that after the primaries, the webset would not perform the redirect any longer.

set your computer clock backward before the primary to see if the program redirects??

I've been saying for a week that his supposed gf Kelsey Mulka is suspect. Her first public statement shows signs of deception.

>she was supposedly the very last person to speak with him. She states that he told her "I'm kind of by home"

I wonder if the family ever met her before the incident. She's worked for multiple state and federal government agencies

bump for justice

>webset

code

So is the real gf gag ordered or dead

can anyone look at the pixels and tell us if these are shooped?

it's javascript which uses your computer clock instead of server time, and looks like it was probably updated after 2016 general. but it may not have been. set computer clock to june 2016 and if there's anything to be had, it will show.

rumpity bumpity

Have a bump

this one is as real as it gets

is this the same claudia...
>>from claudia.txt

bump SETH RICH

Can someone TL:DR this for me?

i had been thinking the same thing. possible.

Bump

kek i'm kekistani and redpilled
epic win

the 8 dancing israelis killed seth rice
why?
i don't know

No faggot read it or fuck off back to t_d

no wonder he died half the niggas in this hospital r female

wtf

>Benjamin Netanyahu told an audience at Bar Ilan university that the September 11, 2001 terror attacks had been beneficial for Israel.
"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

read more: haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

I just saw that too...

Now I have to go find the other mission.

CODEFAG spelled out HELP on his last message.

it's true so what nigga?

Wait, hold on... What? Tripping on shrooms rn, kinda busy to read all this. Need a basic gestalt.

u asked why the israelis would do it
there are trillions of answers
a better question is why would dumb sandniggers do it
there are no answers

can i have a quick rundown on claudia.txt?

Bump for justice

kek true
i'm based
btw i have trillions of reasons to mount your mom because mostly she has decent rack and talks dirty

Its nothing I bypassed the logic and forced it to return true.

Bump for Seth

bump, image unrelated

bump

hey wait whats that?

A BUMP NIGGA

pastebin.com/1sz7KL64

All I can say is keep at it bro.

bump

Still no word from CODEFAG? Do we have any clue who is after him?

last msg from trip was spelled out HELP

Whatever. I'll still bump it. Not reading for my own good. Someone answer this. Is the board being shilled/slid to all hell right now?

Whatever happens right now. Remember, it's up to you to fulfill the purpose of what you're feeling. Good vives to whoever reads this. RIP Seth.

That is... very unsettling. :(

Sort yourself out.

You're right. I should probably get going. One last bump. Someone help out CODEFAG

He still in detention?

yeah codefag was trying to get their .exe files so he could tear them apart. from what he said these bots might be important.

Can anyone get the bots?

>Is the board being shilled/slid to all hell right now?

look at all the idiotic threads
what do you think the answer is?

bomp

(((Beiman)))

Yep, especially during daylight hours. The paid shills, and bots are working overtime to try and spam Sup Forums so as to derail discussions.

Don't answer shills, just report them.

I don't think this theory holds water, for a few reasons...

The plan would have to be one of two things...

1. People show up to the wrong polling place, can't vote, and then decide not to go to the proper location.

2. Someone sets up a fake polling site where people vote but they aren't counted.

Neither of these would work.

In case 1, when people register to vote they get their voter registration card from the state/county, NOT from the parties. And these cards have the location of their poll printed on them.

Not to mention... if you had thousands of people being turned away from the wrong poll, we would have heard about it. They had reporters everywhere because it was an important election.

Option 2 has even less chance of working. You think that if someone set up a fake polling location no would would figure it out?

What, they're just going to break into a school church or library, set up the machines, put out the signs, and no one is going to notice?

If anyone tries, BE CAREFUL. Hopefully CODEFAG is ok, and I know we are looking forward to what he uncovered. When he does post again, be sure and save his posts.

bump the shit out of this thread because i is can

i'm bumping this with nothing to say because i'm a dumb whore.

Does anyone else notice that the "muh Russia" narrative has died down a bit? Makes you wonder what is going on behind the scenes now.

We need to find someone who went to a fake voting booth.

I don't have Facebook. We're people uploading pictures of where they voted? If we can find two people in the same district who voted at two different locations, we have proofs.

Not of the whole timeline, just of the OP.

Oh FUCK.

Two different polling locations explains EXACTLY why the DNC stopped the exit polls in various states!

what in the piss this is so weird.
This was brought up election time but no one quite remembers, do they?

they are gonna push for insanity

talk about projecting

do we have addresses?

There's a pastebin. It was posted in the origional thread of the botanon in this picture

Look through the archives of the Seth Rich general threads that were posted last night. I had pretty big exchanges involving the code used for those bots.

>>god's work, son.

[4:53 PM] claudiacardinale: AP reported on the missing members but it was taken down after a day.
[4:53 PM] claudiacardinale: Also, the video of the call to the embassy was AP and was included in the story.
[4:53 PM] beachinmom: Didn't know that, I have t searched for info onthe members listed on the site at all.
[4:54 PM] claudiacardinale: We all have to remember that almost everyone involved is missing or dead at this point.
[4:54 PM] claudiacardinale: This includes both of Assanges lawyers, the director of Wikileaks, and the DNC leaker.
[5:07 PM] immute: why assume the dnc leaker is dead? unless we are assuming it was seth
[5:09 PM] claudiacardinale: @immute The important thing is that they thought it was him and he was killed.
[5:12 PM] immute: @claudiacardinale true. it was implied by JA it was seth after he was killed right? But I supposed the people in power knew before that
[5:13 PM] claudiacardinale: @immute He was making the same point I'm making. The important thing is that they suspect him of it and he got killed.

There's also been a theory floating that they somehow messed with the physical ballots themselves.

I've worked polls for multiple elections, you have no idea how hard this is.

With the exception of the new touch screen voting machines (which are a license to steal), it is darn near impossible in most elections.

Why?.....

1. This is a picture of an optical scanner voting machines used by many, if not most polls (at least around here, it's all we use).

2. When the voter is finished, they and not the poll worker feeds the ballot into the machine.

3. When the polls close, there is a tabulation routine they run to get the totals.

4. At each polling location, the ballots have the candidate names in different order. So there couldn't be a global routine to, for example, change votes from space 1 to space 2.

5. And here's the important part... there is no opportunity to mess with the numbers. Why? .... because you have poll watchers from the campaigns standing by waiting for a copy of the receipt.

For example, when I worked the polls for my candidate, I was in the room watching the machines from 15 minutes before closing until the end of the process.

Candidates want their results faster than the TV gives them out, so each of us waited until the polls closed, and then asked them to give us a printed copy of the report as soon as the machine was closed out. (as is our right to do). These numbers were then verified with the official results when the county published them.

There is just no real opportunity to under count, over count, stuff or fake on these optical machines in front of witnesses working for competing campaigns.

what would make the exe's important? im not a coder or anything.

Anyone can help by dumping pills.

If the shills get upset with you, ask them if they are upset that the info is getting out.

>There's also been a theory floating that they somehow messed with the physical ballots themselves.

They didn't need too. Clinton got the super delegates. No matter how many votes went to Sanders, Clinton was going to win due to super delegates.