September 3 1939 Britain and France declared war on Germany

September 3 1939 Britain and France declared war on Germany.

(I just wanted to remind you who started the war.)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/BerlinDiary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You need to read William Shirer's "Berlin Diary." The most redpilled WWII book I ever read

Yeah, after Britain repeatedly said
>HEY! Don't do that thing
Germany does that thing
>OI! Okay- well you can do that, but don't do this thing!
Germany does this thing
>Really now, I mean it, if you invade Poland we'll declare war
Germany invades Poland

Eternal anglo. Eternal anglo never changes.

What gives Britain the right to tell every country what to do. Germany was taking back its rightful homeland.

it doesnt matter.
YOU declared war, not Germany.

On the day that Germany stormed Poland, there were no cheers in the streets. Nobody barely even noticed. People were even going to the movies when England declared war on Germany.

Everyone was so wrapped up in bullshit, the conflict was far away, and they ignorantly believed that it would be over shortly. SOund familiar?

Rule fucking Britannia faggots, if Britain says don't invade Poland then don't fucking invade Poland. We signed a treaty to protect them, just like we did with plenty of other Europoors
And burger you have no right to talk here. You're doing the exact same thing to Russia with the Ukraine, and half the Middle East

You declared war on Poland. You started the war.

Are you thick?

No real German I ever met would say this garbage. You're either a recent migrant or a "Generation Identity" faggot.

But Russia can invade Poland?

They invaded after we had declared war on Germany. So there really was nothing we could do about that.

>Germany was taking back its rightful homeland.

whut? Germanys (or more precisely the HREs) "rightful homeland" was in the west, not the east

>Warsaw is Germany's rightful homeland

Okay. I know geography is difficult with you people but come on...

Gee I wonder what happened 2 days earlier...

>Berlin Diary
kay sounds interesting. I will take a look

archive.org/details/BerlinDiary

BUT MUH SECRET GUARANTEE
F-FUCKING WARMONGERING GERMS!

I'm just mad you fucks failed.

>what is the invasion of Poland?

Fun fact: Poland had a fascist government before it was invaded by nazi germany

Actually, Judea declared war first.
Hence, Hitler's war on jews.

okay waffle, I believe you

Keep chiming bong, your Empire is long gone. I relish the fact that every single day, your people have to live with the fact that America saved you from utter destruction

Germany declared war on Poland after Britain clearly guaranteed Polish independence.

The minute Britain refused to help Poland was the minute the British empire collapsed.

Germany objectively started the war

>big kid is beating up another kid in the playground
>someone shoves the big kid
>"HURR DURR HE ASSAULTED ME FIRST!!!!!"

Well once you actually got up off your fat arse and did something you were actually useful.

West Prussia and Schlesien is part of the German homeland you inbred island monkeys.

The Jews.

Shirer was an American news correspondent who was living in Berlin until about Barbarossa. He cuts straight through all the bullshit and tells a lot of great stories, with all the details. Everything the military censors forbade him to mention is in this book

Hitler walked with a twitch when he was tired and nervous, BTW.

Soviet Union hadn't been using duplicitous diplomacy to manipulate its way into more land. Germany pushed the envelope on "unifying ethnic Germans" and once it actually straight up invaded fascist Poland for imperialist expansion it was time to rock and roll.

Soviet Union being a shitty frenemy is what it is. Nazi germany did everything it could to isolate itself diplomatically so the larping on here about "muh defensive war" is just masturbating to rewritten history

These nazis will unironically claim Poland attacked them first (Gleiwitz incident).

>hur dur what is ww1
germany got all the blame for it even though all we did was holding our alliance contract with austria-hungaria. You little niggers jealous of us stole our territory and created the second republic of poland.

You know i dont even give a fuck about ww2 but you had it coming for what you cucks did to us after ww1.

We always have been the black sheep of europe, because you couldnt handle it seeing another great power rise that fast and feared we might eventually surpass you you chimped out like niggers.

Reminder who declared first.

Oh right, I forget all of europe is Germany's homeland. Hell, even France is Germany's homeland to the krauts.

Will they get away with it forever? Will they succeed in their ongoing attempt to destroy the German people?

>british told a soverign nation they cant do a thing because the british empire rules the world

t.anglo

>white nations fighting amongst themselves over which historical lies they believe.
>I hope you join the right side when the race war comes

Muh West Frankish Empire

Muh Karling dynasty

ever seen a roman era map? germania was more or less all of europe that wasnt ibarian/roman land.

Incorrect. It had a dictatorship not a Fascist dictatorship; the dictatorship itself was only centre-right.

given that most of germany is muslim at this point, i'd say that goal has already been accomplished

>the soviet union hadn't declared war onm, demanded land from or annexed almost every single one of the post-Tsarists states
Oh I am laffin.

This is true. Hitler was 100% justified in conquering Poland. We (and France; we seem to get the blame for it all when they had an equal role in it) were looking for an excuse to cut Germany down to size.

Nah, the minute we needed the yanks help, that's when the empire died - that was effectively their price. We only finished paying off our war debt to them in 96. Having said that, we should have done better by Poland.

The USSR also invaded Poland which many people seem to forget.

WWII was started by Jews. Jews are the reason behind the death and destruction of WWII.

The people behind the "democratic" leaders of the Allies were Jewish. The Jews are a Semitic race, like Arabs, but with brains. Both races are parasites.

How is invading Belgium upholding your treaties with Austria-Hungary?

mmm salt

Yeah and look where that got you fags, you got btfo out of every country and are now a weak ember of a once giant flame. You don't rule shit now

>We always have been the blacks of europe,

FTFY

>this portunigger supporting the kikes in literally every thread
Are you Jewish or do you just like their money?

Very interesting, so you don't think areas in the east inhabited by Germans where part of the German homeland?

>What is Poland?

>Gaul (france) was roman.
>implying the krauts don't claim roman territory as well
You know damn well they just want to be number one in europe, and conquest is their way to show it.

>What gives Britain the right to tell every country what to do

that's an ironic sentiment coming from your flag

>Invaded Poland
>Allied to Britain and France

Yeah, fuck off Aryanigger.

Maybe if Hitler had not torn up the Munich Agreement earlier and waited a little longer to negotiate the peace treaty that the Anglos had for a peaceful conclusion to the German-Polish tension, Britain would not have declared war on Germany.

Which has nothing to do with the modern nation of Germany which didn't even exist until 1871

Which is why we went to war with Stalin as well, right, Anglobro?

The British empire is still alive today mate. Although it's not as strong as it once was.

> Having said that, we should have done better by Poland.

There was nothing you could have done more. The fucking traitor Hitler sold eastern europe to the Soviets.

Not saying that he was completely infallible, but let's be real: the Allies didn't care about Poland or Czechoslovakia at all.

Traitors, the lot. But so were the Nazis because the took billions of $. So who cares.

A dictatorship with de facto persecution of minorities and an escalating control and restriction of citizens speech and rights is center-right?

Uhh... isn't this a distinction without a difference?

There was no such thing as Judea you dumb shit, it's a catchy newspaper headline, it's not meang to be read literally.

Of course Jewish organizations were boycotting Germany, because Germany instituted anti-semitic laws. Is not buying from bigots the same as invading a fucking country in your little head?

You missed the point entirely. Germans made it a habit to find ANY justification to claim a land and it's people as "german" so they could be included into the HRE fold.
It is normal land grabbing by an empire. All empires did it, and the HRE is no exception.
Anyone seeking to make an exception for them is just a kraut sucking faggot.

They still did, economically though.

Even after that nothing happened, what we call the 'phony war' - it was when old uniscrote rolled into France that it kicked off properly

>Really now, I mean it, if you invade Poland we'll declare war!
>Germany invades Poland
>Britcuckistan declares war against Germany
>few days later the Soviets also invades Poland
>Britcuckistan gives Stalin tanks and supplies

(((ETERNAL ANGLO))) logic.

Threadly reminder of Hitlers second biggest mistake after invading Russia in the Autumn.

>I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT JUDEA HASN'T EXISTED SINCE 135BC

You fell for bait eastern shit.

You fell for the bait eastern shit.

This is true, Nazi Reich was a gruesome police state with lots of pointless killings. It was made by Great War veterans who knew the depths of cruelty.

Bong is right ...

>be germany
>annex renania
>annex austria
>annex sudeteland
>get told to chill out and explicitly told to not invade Poland
>still invade poland
>whaaa we dindu nuffin! It's da jooz!

>Yeah, lets take on the Wehrmacht and Red Army at the same time, we'll totally win if we do that.

>jokes on them I was only pretending to be retarded

You know very well there are people who believe this shit unironically here.

What did it matter? It's not like him praising Roosevelt would have suddenly changed the situation. American GIs were mobilizing to shoot live ammunition against nazi targets. Nazi war declaration or not

>June
>Autumn

What concrete measures did the jooooooooz took against Germany?
Why do you hate your country so much? Especially during your empire finest hour?

:)

The jews started the war

By that point the krauts had rolled the French over, and we had them 22 miles away over the channel. We knew it was going to be a fight for national survival, so we either fought the krauts and the commies - or ally with stalin. Shitty thing to do, but that's with hindsight.

>the hre made it a habit of finding any justification to claim a land and it's people as "german"
What the fuck are you on about?
the HRE ceased to exist as a unified political entity with the golden bull of Golden Bull of 1356, some four hundred years before the advent of nationalism.

>let's not even sanction USSR
>let's supply them with weapons and equipment to help defeat the other country that invaded Poland
>thank fuck the USSR was there to help us defeat that evil country that invaded Poland
>whew

>Britcuckistan gives Stalin tanks and supplies

That happened after Barbarossa started, god dammit do Stormcucks know anything about WW2?

1. Serbian rebel nigger kills crown prince ferdinand
2. Austria tells serbia to let in investigators
3. Serbia says No
4. Austria gives ultimatum.
5. Russia says: "Serbian assasin didn du nuthin, he daa gud boi" -> if you attack our serbian brothers we will go to war with you
6. Germany after a heated debate tells austria we got your back if the russians do so
7. SHIT GETS REAL (german kaiser Wilhelm is even at vacation when the war breaks out)
8. France is allied with russia
9. We ask belgium for permission to pass, they say no
10. We go through belgium to knock out france so we can focus on russia

(even though we knocked out russia first, thanks to the revolution there too)

Thats how.
Why do you try to potray yourself as the goodies when you literally killed and made more people suffer than anyone else?

You are literally WE WUZ KANGZ

>invasion of France
>in 1940

lol Britcuck education.

> September 3 1939 Britain and France declared war on Germany.

> (I just wanted to remind you who started the war.)
Yeah, actually France not only declared war but invaded into Germany.

>finest hour
When our country was being bombed to shit and when we lost our empire to do what? DEFEAT W-W-WACISM?
So many WWII veterans hate what this country had become, and wouldn't have fought for it at all if they knew what it would become (their words). WWII destroyed my country.

>annex renania
Germany had every right to remilitarize the Rhineland.

Actually it took only the Americans and their $. They propped up Brits, Russians and other Euros to crush us while their heroes won the Pacific with ease. They claimed world leadership back then. Whether that's good in the long term is up for debate, but it is the single most amazing feat in history.

That's what you get for telling your superiors what to do. Got your teeth kicked in, so thank the Soviets for your survival.

>what is congress of Vienna
>what is the German confederation
>what is the exclusion of Netherlands from the confederation
>trace paper reveals German confederation closely resembles external borders of HRE

This is despite Netherlands and Luxembourg being held in personal union so one part of his realm was subjeft to vastly different rules. Bizzare

Yep, they created WW2 with the peace agreement of WW1 at Versailles

''Let's part the Austria and Germany territories.

Let's see how it's work.''

Remember that Germany didn't lose WW1. They surrendered before they get invaded.

>Rule fucking Britannia faggots, if Britain says don't invade Poland then don't fucking invade Poland.

Kek and guess what happened when you fought the Kruats? You lost almost all your empire. But hey, atleast you let Poland stay Poland.

Fucking dumb asses.

Your main problem in ww1 and the plan to go through Germany is that you didn't account for us joining the war
And you underestimated Britain also. The plan was shitty and cost millions of lives because you started your defense trenches