>Be me
>See a whole bunch of black squirrels a year ago
>They have overrun the brown squirrel population
>They are super aggressive
>Head off to university
>Come back and see black squirrel with brown tail
>When animal life reflects reality

This whole post is nuts!

They're literally just grey squirrels. They aren't a different subspecies.

Of course, race doesn't exist goy.

>Go to store
>White woman, 20's, half-black child
>Go to post office
>Go to get coffee

I'd like to think that they are pruning the low hanging fruit from the DNA pool. It's like they don't understand that it's not a meme, black dudes will fuck you, impregnate you, and leave you with a half-breed midget.

Didn't the brown squirrels chase off the red squirrels?

We have these fuckers now: Muslim (Egyptian) geese.
Also super aggressive and Allah-ackbar'ed the native birds.

>go to Walmart
>no black people
Goddamn I love rural Minnesota.

memes are dreams

kek

Geese are just always assholes

Just look how ugly that squirrel became. Now it doesn't belong to black or brown, an unnecessary shame really.

Alabama here. Can back this up.

Race mixed half breeds with single white mothers everywhere.

The world is burning around me.

>it's a cuck post
>it's an American flag
Many such cases!

I laughed in front of a single moms with dyed hair and a nigglet kid on her hip before. She got angry and told me I'm racist and I laughed even harder. For a brief moment she looked embarrassed and ashamed then when back to anger. You could tell she hated her life and this was the first time someone ever laughed at her or judged her.

We need to start openly shaming these coalburners, they know what they did was wrong and when lead by example. Especially if youre a chad who openly mocks them, women are them will take a hint that good looking men don't want mothers.

>Being so obsessed with the race thing
>Literally trying to make analogies of "muh evil niggers" with fucking black squirrels

>They have overrun the brown squirrel population
>They are super aggressive

This is exactly what's happened nationwide in the UK with our based Reds. They've been overrun by the invasive American Greys, which are wayy bigger, more aggressive and carry squirrel pox. They infect and beat up the indigenous population; The endangered Reds only exist in small reserves now. Thanks Murica

BIG

What University?

DINGUS

There goes the neighborhood

>tfw Sup Forums fags think niggers are the problem
Its funny because spics are the real problem. White women are statistically more likely to go with them then blacks, every black/white interracial couple is a 4/10 white girl and a shit-tier black.

>red squirrel
fuck, I love these little bastards. they're all around campus.

Nj? Same here man no lie.

We've only got the greys and blacks here
Sometimes when I see the greys chase the blacks I say that's the squirrel Klan going after the nigger

GREY SQUIRRELS ARE CANADIAN

How exactly did the grey squirrels cross the atlantic in large enough numbers to refuge your red squirrels to death?

wtf ive never seen a black squirrel

This tbqh sounds like what happened with Australia and there rabbit problem. Just don't try to drug them all user