Anyone bugged by this?

Video games be like "oh, swastika is offensive. It represents the death of gorillion Jews so let's censor them, but keep sickle & hammer because it's not like Stalin killed far more people than that gorillion".

Of course, it is all due to modern Germany AKA Cuckmany's stupid censorship law. Some people might not care and tell people like us to move on with it. However, I couldn't help but just find it distasteful to see video games being historically-inaccurate to be politically correct by replacing swastikas with some crosses. As I would quote from a comment I have read, "what if American flags appear in those games without stars?".

Still, there are some few games out there that defy this shit and keep on with their swastikas, like Call of Duty WaW, Black Ops, and Wolfenstein. They only provide no-swastika edition for selling in Cuckmany and some other cuck nation alikes that got shitbricked with Swastikas.

While movies and dramas display swastikas without problem so why not video games too?
Wish someone would go on change.org and make a campaign to stop this and many other political correctness bullshits in video games.

wut game is this my coconut soup friend?

I think its Hearts of Iron IV

>Video games be like
get out nigra

Heart of Iron 4
Its German version is so cucked, it has to make Hitler a secret yet-to-be-unlocked character.

No.
Germans (and Nords in general) are a cucked people. I wouldn't mind watching them disappear.

I am fucking SICK of this kind of shit.

Frankly, if I was in charge of video game development, I'd outright boycott cucked nations. Hurt the permavirgin nerds where it hurts. We know it from experience that a large group of angry nerds can make more difference in politics than most activist groups ever could.

Because this is a game where you can conquer the world under the banner of the Third Reich. Swastika's are perhaps only appropriate when you are on the other side letting nazi's try headbutt bullets with their Stahlhelms.

>He considers himself redpilled
>He plays video games
Video games were invented by the jews to lower white birth rates

Implying you don't play vidya all day

Black Ops 1 is the only one I can think of off the top of my head. I remember the zombie map was in a nazi theater and there were swastikas everywhere. Probably World at War too. Tons of swastikas in there.

That's because black ops was made by americans

Nope, never play them. Just observe them and wait until the day that this censoring stop then might consider playing.

Call of Duty has money, Company of Heroes and Hearts of Iron doesn't.
Can someone tell me if Activision paid to pass German laws or something

It isn't just Germany swastikas and the like are also banned in Russia in certain contexts, and in other countries as well. Germany even bans the Italian fascist flag.

Heroes & Generals is a basket case
>Americans vs. Nazis vs. Soviets
>American & Soviet names = A-OKAY
>Nazi names = ban
Although, they are developed somewhere in Europe (probably Germany), so this kind of makes sense.

What, germany is represented with a swastika flag in this game. Idk why that picture doesnt have it.

Hearts of Iron 4 not H&G
It's developed in Sweden, I think, but the game is pretty based. Fascism is objectively the most powerful ideology to play, and if you play as commie, your techs to research is stuff "Political Correctness"

No it is not. I have this game you need a mod. Reddit is so bad you are a Nazi if. you want the real version (i know i know but if you google the mod the reddit post is first result)

and jews invented puzzles, chess, and any kind of thought like math or logic. fucking retard.

i think the video jew is bad but not cause birthrate or jews making it. it's just a game and limited while life is way better

It's not only Hitler. Göring, Goebels and Hess are also censored

No, it does not. Unless you mod it..

oh wtf since when did paradox care what libcucks think? You can literally genocide in their games.

Pretty much everything you said was bullshit. Sauce on jews creating chess (Persians), Pythagorean's theorem (along with all the other math equations with Greek names) and
>jews
>logic
Pick one

Just subscribe to the historical flags mod and stop being a faggot .

>Of course, it is all due to modern Germany AKA Cuckmany's stupid censorship law

OK then why are you blaming the video games?

You know what the reason is. Why don't you just focus on that reason instead of inventing some fictional thing to me mad about?

>While movies and dramas display swastikas without problem so why not video games too?

Because video game devs would rather just omit the symbol entirely rather than spending time and money trying to defend themselves. They don't have the kind of resources that movie studios have. Most video games are made by a bunch of 20-somethings in an office building who are just trying to make a living, they're not giant international corporations who can easily absorb this kind of thing.

>playing a game developed by (((paradox interactive)))

They are a team of Swedish numales with uber-SJW agenda. Obvious as in,

>banning anyone bringing up swastika mod
>making human race in Stellaris 50% niggers and 50% women (white men are rare occurence)
>banning players from EU4 mp for saying "remove kebab"

Also they are notorious for releasing unfinished base game and then shitting out dozens of DLCs. To buy the complete game you have to pay over 200 dollars in a course of a few years. Do not buy their games.