Snapchat omfg

Just a reminder that Snapchat is complete cancer and it is being shown to every tween and teen girl in America.

This has to be banned

What's worse is that it's extremely hard to culture jam Snapchat unlike most other social media.

The Snapchat news feed is the worst stuff I've ever seen marketed to children.

Soros must be paying you for the early shift. Nigger/white woman propaganda. How much are you getting paid?

>t. illiterate retard

OP probably isn't a shill. The pic is really nothing out of the ordinary for Millennials or Gen Z. Both generations are populated with race traitors.

How small are that guys legs?

This is the most common couple beside white-white. Why are you getting mad about this? Get mad about your women and not at us.

you guys are retarded.

If you open your snapchat now, a bunch of shitty social media sites run titillating stories meant to catch the awareness of sex crazed boys and girls. One of them from (((cosmopolitan))) is titled things guys love about sex and (designed to attract curious girls) and the picture they used was the one op has up.

it's not that hard, gentlemen.

>This is the most common couple beside white-white
i think you're mistaken. i almost never see this, i see white/asian a lot.

Maybe if you hit the gym once in awhile you wouldn't have to worry about other guys getting laid.

Mixed couples are like the least common parings through every ethnic group

oh my god this isn't about race traitors, this is simply an issue of empty materialistic gratification and the worship of image by lower levels of consciousness, fear not, for you all know what must be done in this case, and the simpleton nature of simple human beings. its sad actually.

AFAIK nobody who uses snapchat goes to that section of their app. Women/girls who don't have preference for black men probably aren't swayed by a picture like that especially with those fucked up fingernails.

Then who gives a fuck?

Fuck off. I don't get many chances.

That pic doesn't even look real, look at the hand on the right, it's all fucked up looking.

>126181053
Soros just invest a ton of money into snapchat too. Expect this shit to ramp up.

Its really fucking bad, Vice/salon/buzzfeed/washpo/cnn, They're all posting subversive garbage promoting hook up culture, race mixing, literal faggot bullshit, and anti patriot sentiment. Its fucking sick and it goes unchecked and unspoken about because adults dont use that shit and kids are used to it.

ahahah you're powerless.

The worst thing is that Snapchat decides which content is shown. In Facebook you still could follow sites from nearly every political viewpoint.

In Snapchat there is only this liberal bullshit.

What's your argument that the normies will agree with?
Please don't say "white genocide", people will die of laughter...

Your children should look like they're related to you.

This is fucked up, bump

how does it even make any money? [how easy would it be to compete with them?]

>don't blame me for being a nigger
>blame your people for not killing me on sight
Well you aren't wrong negro boi.