Greetings from The_Donald

SHADAILY my brothers,

We are currently facing a crises right now and we once again are going to have to rev up our game against the left and the Nazi right

I appreciate you guys for letting us in, I sincerely do, but there really needs to be some drastic changes here if us centipedes want to extend our base worldwide.

Why is there so much racism here? Whites are a dying breed in America and it is imperative we appeal to the minority vote and repair their communities in order for them to be productive citizens. We need to post more based black guys like Tyrone and Ben Carson and less fabricated statistics taken out of context

Why all the hate for Israel, they are a based ally and the only people who want America to prosper and not be bombed, we need to show more love towards the cosmopolitan Jewish people

We need to take our message onto the streets, we need to organize rallies across the globe (similar to womens march) and expose to the world that Kekistanis will be vocally heard by wearing Kekistan flags and symphonicly chanting "PRAISE KEK"

We need more moderation here, perhaps a registry system where you must sign in with an email and password, but can still keep the name "Anonymous" (optional) and a system where we can do our own moderation and bury any shills here.

Any more suggestions my Trumpets

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-ab-top-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums and the_donald are being pitted against each other by shareblue and the nazi larper shills. We're united behind Trump though and nothing can change that.

We appreciate your support against the shills!

fuck off, retard

Best you got shill?

Go back to leftypol

KYS you absolute retard

Fuck you and fuck you. Reddit is cancer. I like trump, but the donald is just as much of an echo chamber as the rest of reddit but in the opposite direction. And you all act like autistic children. Fuck off

Thank you my pede

SHADAILY

Reminder
we are being raided by leftypol cucks

gtfo faggot.

Loving this asshurt

reddit donald has outlived its usefulness its fucking boring

You're from reddit, but not that board.

You guys know we're in your discordchats, right?

You shills out yourselves so easily

>We need to take our message onto the streets, we need to organize rallies across the globe (similar to womens march) and expose to the world that Kekistanis will be vocally heard by wearing Kekistan flags and symphonicly chanting "PRAISE KEK"

Hello Jews.
No we are not going to give you a physical organization to target, subvert and destroy.

Though you are more than welcome to continue attacking those that attempt to profit from our ideas and ride our coat tails.

Have a nice day.

Excellent bait

The only way to drive these ledditors off is to convince people from Stormfront and similar sites to occupy Sup Forums until they get uncomfortable with our actual beliefs and leave, hopefully forever

Fuck off

>I like trump

No, fuck you.

>We need more moderation here
so basically turn Sup Forums into leddit?

>perhaps a registry system where you must sign in with an email and password, but can still keep the name "Anonymous"
Sup Forums has been CIA honeypot for a long time. On top of that user info is already being datamined to be sold off. Gookmoot saw to it.

>make a fake bait post pretending to be from t_d
>have your faggot friends pretending to get pissed off at your fake bait post
>attempt to get Sup Forums to hate t_d when in fact most just don't give a fuck about it
wow you guys must feel like you're doing some major psy ops hey

Fuuuuck you baitfag

Saged and hang yourself

>leaf defending reddit
pottery

sage

Kill urself kike. We are not ur private army

nah, i think most people on here don't like t_d

This is exactly what happens when a colony loses contact with the mainland, what comes back to visit us is a bastardized version of what we made.

Just stay on Reddit and fight your fight, you can support Donald Trump but your based black guy nonsense is degenerate

Tl;dr

GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Praise KEK xD!

WE MARCH ONWARD FOR KEKISTAN!

This is a hillaryboard faggot
Get out zionists

I am. Personal Army For Hire. One stop shopping for cybermercenaries. Surgical strikes to scorched earth hacking. If you can afford me. you have probably heard of me.
pic related...

All glory to KEK! xD
Where are all my fellow ethnic kekistanis?

This is some lame b8

>LE AWOO MAGA XD

if I want to hate niggers I will, and I do so fuck you

I was going to immigrate but the paperwork...it takes years. I'm just going to jump the border, you know just live undocumented.

kill yourself fake american rat

I don't know about all this. What I do know is that I was almost a shart in mart statistic.

>Ate Taco Bell before long long long drive home.
>Stomach starts to rumble.
>Rimbling turns to volcanic activity.
>Three double decker taco and two chicken mexi melts.
>On long highway
>Start to panic. Volcano wants to erupt. No gas station in sight.
>Start looking for trees along side of road.
>Too many cars on road. Many will my poo in loo impersonation.
>Volcano growning more fierce.
>See Walmart sign next exit.
>Speed walk from parking lot, get to restroom.
>Both stalls full, couple of assholes probably gloryholing each other.
>Can't hold it anymore.
>Yell hurry the fuck up.
>Old man comes out of one. Fucker didn't flush.
>Run hand over IR sensor. It flushes.
>Drop pants. Aim. Hot molten liquid shit sprays into toilet before ass hits seat.
>Avoid becoming shart in mart meme.

Lel so apparently sarcasm doesnt work so well in written form. Or maybe the kysses are also metasarcasm, cant tell anymore desu

You are from Reddit, but not from The_Donald.

^This is a shill.

>IMG
>watermark
>Normalfag maymays xddd

Phoneposters need to be genocided.

>literally calling people shills and defending le_donald

>SHADAILY

Nice LARPing user, I give you 8/10

kys moron

'quick rundown' is most definitely a Sup Forums meme.
I can give you a quick rundown if you like

>We need to post more based black guys like Tyrone and Ben Carson
That sounds forced as fuck. Fuck off faggot.

Hey, just a quick "fuck you" from a guy here. Fuck registrations, fuck israel, fuck jews, fuck niggers and fuck you again.

I WANT REDDIT OFF THIS FUCKING BOARD NOW

Lol, quality shitpost right here!

This isn't from T_D.

possibly the lamest attempt at a divide thread I've seen. go fuck yourself.

go back to rreddit larping faggots.

Fuck off subhuman

Sage
>pic related
>read it you newfags and stop replying to low quality b8
Every true Sup Forumsack below me must drop redpills or you're no better than the kikes

end yourself kike

Get the fuck out. We don't want you. You're all a bunch of fucking faggots. You've flooded this board with bullshit, thinking it was funny. It's not. At all.

>hurr praise Kek!
>Pede
>God Emperor

Fuck off with that shit. Go to Sup Forums or /bant/. You all just fucking suck. You're bad for Sup Forums. Your little faggot subreddit served it's purpose. You're just like those useful idiot SJWs you love making fun of everyday. You guys are literally the rights version of SJWs. Your time has ended, Chad. Leave

Saged.

No but zionism jews are bad.

This. SHADILAY AND PRAISE KEK!

The_donald is the cancer of humanity. The fundamental difference between Reddit and Sup Forums is that t_d insists on creating and mainting cult of personalities wheras Sup Forums shits on EVERYBODY. We don't have holy personalities or nationalities or religions on this board. Everyone has to bear the brunt of the banter. In contrast you literally get banned for dissenting opinion on the_donald. YOU are the right winf SJWs, not Sup Forums.

>MUH based Milo
>MUH based Lauren Southern
>MUH based Alex Jones
>MUH based Israelis
>MUH based Jews
>MUH based Sikhs

Fuck off with that bullshit you subhumans. Do everyone a favor and gas yourselves.

Get the fuck out and go to voat. If you won't leave then please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LURK. Don't post anything, just lurk for about a year.

And stop stealing our memes and saying they're your own.

Nope. We're the majority here now and you cancerous Sup Forums autists need to lurk to understand our memes.

>Autistic faggots think OP is genuine

SHADILAY!!!

BASED BLACK MAN XDDDD

LE PRAISE KEKISTAN MAGA XDD AMIRIGHT BROS :DDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST IN KEK, WHO TRUSTS IN TRUMP, WHO TRUSTS IN IRA-, I MEAN AMERICA!!! :DDDD

WE HAVE TO FIND SHIA BECAUSES HE'S TRYING TO DIVIDE US EVEN THOUGH TRUMP'S SECRETELY WAGING WAR ON HIM AND HE'S SIMULTANEOUSLY DIVIDING TRUMP!

GUYS IT'S JUST PART OF A CONCEPT FROM THE BOGPILL CALLED "4D CHESS", AND TRUMP PLAYS IT XDDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST KEK, THE CREATOR OF LIFE XDD

SHADILAY CENTIPEPES AMIRIGHT BASED /BLACKGUYS/ SOME JEWS ARE /OURGUYS/ AMIRIGHT GOYIMS XDDDD

I give you a year before you either leave of become one of us.

Hello shareblue.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

YOU JUST FUCKING HAVE TO TRUST TRUMP, HE'S A FUCKING WHITE GERMANIC ARYAN FOR FUCKS SAKE!

TRUMP IS HELPING OUR ALLIES SAUDI ARABIA AND ISRAEL, THE TWO GUYS WHO BTFO THE MOSLEMS XDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TAKE MORE REDPILLS SO WE STAY HEALTHY XDDD

PRAISE KEK MAGA AMIRIGHT BROS :DDD XDDD BASED BLACK MAN!!!

SOME JEWS ARE /OURGUYS/ SHADILAY!!!!!!!!

:DDDD

GUYS COME TO MILO'S MARCH, WE NEED TO GET OUR #KEKISTANI FLAGS AND FIGHT THE LIBERALS XDDD

GUSY GUYS GUYS TRUMP'S "MISTAKES" AREN'T ACTUALLY MISTAKES, BUT IT'S JUST 4D CHESS, A CONCEPT OF THE BOGPILL XDDDDD

>nazi larper
Fuck off. NOW.

You forgot
>MUH based black man

Nice one bro, it will reach bump limit easily

But next time, relax a bit with the memes, it came out a bit forced

>ancom
>muh helicopter rides

Uh, I'm pretty sure the communists aren't the ones advocating the helicopter rides user.

S-SURELY FRIEND YOU J-JEST
I AM NOT A SHAREBLUE GOYIM, BUT A #CENTIPEDE LIKE YOURSELF :DDD

LET'S GO ON A TRUMP MARCH AND GET OUR AR-15S, THAT'LL SHOW THE BEANERS TO MESS WITH US ARYAN AMERICANS XDDDD

SHADILAY! AMIRIGHT BROTHER BASED REDDITOR :DD XDD???

HAHA LOL SHADYLAY MY FRIENDS XDDDD

Saged XDDDD

This is satire right?
I just can't belive this anymore.

Yeah its all satire. Everyone in this thread is LARPing. We do have a reddit problem though, but thats just because its summer.

Uh, I don't think you understand what AnCom means, retard.

No it isn't. We have a reddit problem because retards from r/t_d keep coming here because they think we're their friends.

THIS so much!

I love based black men

>nazi larper
Yeah no. We exist for a reason.
Also sage.

AnCom is anarcho-communism. The anarcho-capitalists throw communists of any sort out of helicopters. If an ancom were to advocate helicopter rides they would be advocating their own death.
So get them to go to voat. They'll leave us alone soon enough.

Never been on t_d but i dont hate them.

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official.
“I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-ab-top-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Fuck off racist. No one likes Trump. This is a pro Hillary board anyways.

leave

Niggerlovers can stay on reddit. Sup Forums is a white nationalist board.

HEY FUCK YOU!!!
REDDIT IS LE /BASED/ :DDD XDDD
THE_DONALD CREATED Sup Forums YEARS AGO WHEN THEY PREDICTED TRUMP WOULD RUN IN 2016 BACK IN LIKE 1999, MOOT WAS ACTUALLY TRUMP'S ADVISOR AND THEY WERE FIGHTING SHIA BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO DIVIDE THEM?

DON'T BELIEVE ME? THEN EXPLAIN THE FUCKING 4D CHESS PHENOMENON, AND EXPLAIN THE BOGDANOFFS BOWING DOWN TO THE ROTHSCHILD, THE ROTHSCHILDS ARE ACTUALLY THE TRUMPS YOU FUCKING RETARD.

SOME JEWS ARE /OURGUYS/ AND SOME BLACK AND MUSLIMS TOO :DDD XDDD

Sup Forums IS ACTUALLY SATIRE BECAUSE BLACK PEOPEL FOUNDED CIVILISATION, DON'T BELIEVE ME? WELL I'M A HISTORY PHD XDDD

LE PRAISE KEK MAGA AMIRIGHT GUISE :DDD XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDD

XDDD

XDDD

:DDDD

Lol decent bait

Shill faggot

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
YOU SHILLS ARE WORKING FOR MURDERS

>THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
>YOU SHILLS ARE WORKING FOR >MURDERS

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

Within Sup Forums, 'AnCom' has been used to refer to Anti-Communists. I couldn't give two shits how everyone else uses the term. Thanks for making me realize that the image can be used as a newfag detector though.