What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

shoebat.com/2017/03/08/top-investigative-reporting-reveals-that-richard-spencer-jared-taylor-and-many-major-alt-right-leaders-who-claim-to-combat-muslim-immigration-are-caught-on-video-in-bed-with-the-top-islamist-nation-i/
youtube.com/watch?v=pN3KcnUsj9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the worst haircut in the world

excuse me. as a fellow canadian citizen I'd like you to acknowledge that as a woman I have a penis. Please use the phrase "her penis" or be subject to up to two years in prison. thanks.

What the fuck is that forehead?

t. I'm a mentally retarded faggot

Him and his group want "fashy" haircuts so they find pictures of old fascists and copy their hairstyle. The fact that it doesn't suit them in any way doesn't matter because they just want to signal. They don't understand they could have good respectable haircuts that suit them and they would look better. Instead you get this which is as "fashy" as it is 90's nigger culture.

i think it fits him

Does your skull cap cover your bald patch Shlomo?

barber: so what do you want

just SHIT my fuck up

say no more senpai

You know when you're shaving and you think you'll try a certain beard or mustache but you fuck up your line a little too much on one side so you line up the other a little too much so you go back to the other and being a "normal" person you realize it's time to start over so it all comes in even again?
Yeah, he didn't do that and now he looks like a twat that let's the cunt that makes fancy cupcakes do his hair.

No because I'm a white guy who has had the same short back and sides with a parting haircut since I was a child.

Looks like salmon.

hnnnggg

It's called 'the dickhead'.

he looks so beautiful, when will he come out of the closet?

it's hot

Well done OP. Creative twist 10/10

Why are people so ridiculously threatened by Richard Spencer that they need to attack him constantly? Listen to the man talk just a single time, he never spreads any message of hatred or violent discrimination, he just wants to re-introduce racial awareness to his people. The fact that people are so up in arms about sullying his image is a testament in itself about how stupidly taboo that is, it just sort of validates his point automatically.

He just needed to give it more shape in the back and leave some more hair upfront.

shoebat.com/2017/03/08/top-investigative-reporting-reveals-that-richard-spencer-jared-taylor-and-many-major-alt-right-leaders-who-claim-to-combat-muslim-immigration-are-caught-on-video-in-bed-with-the-top-islamist-nation-i/

>Listen to the man talk just a single time
we have and that is why we attack him. He has literally nothing original or thought provoking to say and he says it in a woman's voice. also he has breasts.

kek

He looks disgusting in his blue shirt, nipples protruding

And why does it have to be through provoking or original at all? I don't think that was ever his claim. The fact you have to bring up the pitch of his voice or his physical appearance as a way to discredit his rhetoric speaks more about you and your motivations than his, trust me.

dude is a living meme

It's what us experts call a "photoshop", or a "digitally altered image".

youtube.com/watch?v=pN3KcnUsj9M

He's an autistic retard. There's literally nothing wrong with white nationalism or racial awareness, but Richard Spencer the individual is an autistic retard deserving of mockery

I don't really care for what he has to say but these constant attacks by shills really make me think.
Also funny how Sup Forums calls him controlled opposition and yet we have these threads every day.

>LE FASHY HAIRCUT XD

I fucking detest this "alt-right" or "nu-right" horseshit. Bunch of absolute faggots.

>The fact you have to bring up the pitch of his voice or his physical appearance as a way to discredit his rhetoric
Just where do you think you are, favela monkey?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Spencer is a globalist, he just believes in white globalist rather than multiracial globalism. Most of his ideas go "fuck Europe. WHITE PEOPLE!" as if the actual white people of Europe will agree to this. He spent his entire life moving around so he has no roots and no identity except "white", which is why he can't understand European ethno nationalism.

He's the poster child of the American white. We don't like him in Europe because he doesn't represent any of us while trying to claim he's speaking for an identity which actively destroys white identities

Just where do YOU think you are? The fact you couldn't be born with a high enough IQ to bring about quality posting without resorting to meme-screaming your points isn't my fucking fault. Read the sticky and lurk moar before you start posting.

>The fact you have to bring up the pitch of his voice or his physical appearance as a way to discredit his rhetoric

Do you understand the difference between ad hominem and an insult? Ad hominem is trying to discredit someone by attacking their character. An insult is just an attack on their character.

No one here in this thread has tried to discredit Spencer. No one has brought up his rhetoric at all. We are just insulting him because he's a faggot

Spencer has ties to the globalist powers. He went to privater school with the children of people in government now. It's also a mystery how he can fund his think tank while any one else has their income destroyed by being an ethno nationalist

Thank you, that's a much more understandable and agreeable way of explaining your issues with what he does; if more people focused on saying this instead of just posting "le funny haircut man xdxDxD" that would do way more harm to his popularity than anything else.

Because uncomfortable conversations create change.

Fuck Spencer, Milo and kikes. And fuck you too you Polish scum.

You're on Sup Forums faggot. Expect retards and maybe 1 in 100 posts worth reading

Except that's not really true at all, the guy is basically just capitalizing on race baiting. He's a faggot and basically sums up his whole character

Looks like poo on top of his head!

i'm in tears

He's made fun of the same way the PJW is you autist.

he's a big guy

Someone should shop the Jonah Hill two sub sandwich bags on here.

wtf i love niggers now pol btfo!

>quality posting without resorting to meme-screaming your points
Stupid dumb br-tranny scum. Just look at the very thread you're in. It isn't exactly the peak of "quality" argumentation that you're so very wanting (and lacking).

"My head is too full of knowledge for my previously normal haircut to contain. Now my hair appears tiny."