Brit/pol/: Chippy tea edition

>3 days left to register to vote so you can spoil your ballot
gov.uk/register-to-vote

>Assange cleared of rape charges by Sweden
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/19/sweden-drops-julian-assange-rape-investigation

>Tory Manifesto: shifts to the centre economically
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39970768
archive.is/DHjVH

>Politicians face investigation over abusing data harvested and sold from social media
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/political-parties-facing-investigation-targeting-voters-twitter/
archive.is/nnsWh

>LibDem manifesto: Ganja YES, Brexit NO, Tampons FREE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/liberal-democrats-would-ban-sale-diesel-cars-tax-cannabis-boost/
archive.is/h1F5b

>EU willing to throw toys out of pram for divorce bill
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/18/brexit-talks-could-collapse-over-uk-divorce-bill-says-eu-negotiator
archive.is/g1FN3

>Over 1 million young people have registered to vote since Snappy Lec Lec called
metro.co.uk/2017/05/18/a-million-young-people-have-registered-to-vote-since-the-general-election-was-called-6646263/
archive.is/JM2I8

>Wages continue to fall behind inflation, quantitive easing has failed (the people)
dailyecho.co.uk/news/national/15288333.Inflation_hits_three_and_a_half_year_high/
archive.is/6V4Tl

>Man charged with terrorism for not handing over passwords at airport
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/17/cage-campaign-group-director-muhammed-rabbani-charged-under-terrorism-act?CMP=share_btn_tw
archive.is/QXjDD

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3604187/school-put-on-lockdown-after-travellers-invade-playing-grounds-with-dogs-horses-chickens-and-22-caravans-after-hacking-off-padlock/?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-TheSun-_-News-_-TwImageandlink-_-Statement-_-TWITTER
strawpoll.me/12997802
bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-2015-32136748
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32147715
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32141412
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32145360
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32142307
mensenhandelweb.nl/system/files/documents/08 feb 2016/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery-05-03-2014.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw not a bingbong

>tfw Vicky comes into your room to chat bollocks but you just want to play TF2

First for civic nationalism

The working class are freeloaders, to embroiling in their jealousy of affluent productive people to realise that they are poor because they are SHIT.

Nth for Theresa May is gonna shut down Sup Forums and none of you spackers seem to care.

Yeah but we fucking love it.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHEESEMAKERS?

C H I P P Y T E A

Fuck off you cheeky little cretin

We'd all be better people if we couldnt go here. Also 'what is a VPN'

FISHFRIDAYBOIIIIIIIII

This is a good thing, unshackling the mental illness and letting it loose upon the streets is the first ingredient of unfucking this piece of shit country, travis bickle-lites are going to have to start killing politicians, now that would be a REAL shame.

Elsa Jean?
Her cock cave is like a reverse ding dong at this point.

>We'd all be better people if we couldnt go here

Go on...

w-w-what's going to happen to our pork markets post-brexit, lads?

>tfw

thesun.co.uk/news/3604187/school-put-on-lockdown-after-travellers-invade-playing-grounds-with-dogs-horses-chickens-and-22-caravans-after-hacking-off-padlock/?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-TheSun-_-News-_-TwImageandlink-_-Statement-_-TWITTER

Pikeys are a fucking cancer desu lads. Why can't we just execute the cunts?

I thought Vicky was supposed to be hot

>"inter"racial
>she's clearly half a negro

look at that fucking schnozz man

>The only way to spread information the government wouldn't want us to spread should be something only NEETs, who never talk to anyone, know.

You're an idiot.

strawpoll.me/12997802
strawpoll.me/12997802
strawpoll.me/12997802

Banned for being non-halal

This place is a den of misery. You cant honestly say it's improved your life.

Having a chinese for tea then going out with the lads, how are you doing NEETS?

post-martial law-post-brexit the only people who are still left in the UK are jews and muslims, there will be perfect civil harmony and no need for filthy pigs anymore.

No, because they'll still allow government approved digital soma that will keep the masses docile, and make them think everything is fine.

Reminder: most people thought that the events in Three Girls was a one-off event.

In a more civilised time they'd all be chased off with guns.

this place is a laugh
if you hate it here then leave, don't you have any willpower? you're like a drug addict

t. Theresa

>Reminder: most people thought that the events in Three Girls was a one-off event.

who was polled and how many? sounds like a load of shit desu and if it's true I don't want to believe it, I can't believe people are that fucking clueless

t. Vice

Babs?

Leave Momentum before it completely rots your brain

yes

>the BBC made a show about paki rape gangs
>"a-ha! Further proof we are in a 1984 nightmare!"

Reminder not to vote for the Tories, they have lied about their manifesto promises repeatedly and they will lie to you again, their immigration promise is a rouse to destroy UKIP, they will ban the internet and free speech, they're helping destroy the family with their social justice rhetoric, they have betrayed their minimal government principles and have become a centre left party, only UKIP will uncucked britain and make us great again, if you vote Tories or the other 2 major parties, you're buying into the system of unelected controlled blairism, vote UKIP lads, they may not win but a right wing alternative will keep the Tories in line.

>tfw I am but I use a VPN to avoid blanket surveillance and everyone thinks I'm American

>tfw at least 2 of the 3 women posted in this thread have had multiple black cocks inside them

And I won't even get started on Elsa

>Let's a website ruin his life
>Keeps visiting that website

WEW

I've learned a lot from this board and I've found plenty of like minded people which fills me with a modicum of hope for the future. It's also great for breaking news and an alternative perspective on things which helps people open their mind to other ways of thinking. Even if most of you are autistic NEETs or total cunts I'd say it's been a net positive.

Of course, if, as many do, one only used this site for Sup Forums gore and tranny threads then no, I can't imagine it would improve one's life.

k mate make sure you remind me again next thread

It's called a pressure valve

jews and muslims are best of friends

I'm going to laugh in 2 years when it's apparent to everyone that the EU was actually holding back the UK from going completely retarded

Anglo men are pretty cute, but your women fucking suck.

Hammering The Electorate Edition

36 days until polling day.

>BBC Election Live for 1st April
bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-2015-32136748

>Miliband wants an end to long-term zero-hour contracts
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32147715

>Business leaders support Conservative business policies
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32141412

>April Fool Day's #BANTZ
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32145360
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32142307

Please phonetically describe the laugh

I'm imagining "teehee~~"

Sure...
This is so fake because if it were true, you would have used a flag that doesn't have the NSA operating within it's borders.

That Tommy Robinson is a controlled opposition zionist shill as well amirite? Remember lads, never ever have the slightest hope about anything ever.

>implying the eu isn't making everything retarded

>nutall never lies

This.

They can offer these 'hard Brexit, low immigration' pledges and then when they backslide on them they'll have half of the country (those who didn't vote for them) supporting them. The ones who did vote for them will largely either not care too much or just accept it and wait until next election and vote for them again because everybody is a cunt.

I don't believe a single word of what Theresa May says. She's proven herself to be a backstabber, a liar, a globalist and a cuck and I prefer to judge people by their actions, not their words.

Sorry for your lack of foreskin and healthcare lad

Noice.

This. If you want to get really mad, read Easy Meat by Peter McLoughlin. Britain is fucked.

Ah to comprehend so little and talk so much

This. Clearly a fucking quadroon.

I used to think he was but he's proving himself recently. He still is a Jew shill but if I have to put up with that for somebody to expose Islam for what it is then so be it.

Hm. Verily.

>tfw just had a chippy tea

this

vocaroo please lad and make sure it's cute

How many sixteenths Irish are you

The American IPs are the only ones that Sup Forums hasn't blocked yet.

>Let's a website ruin his life
Nah I mostly just chat shit and hang out in more fun boards. A lot of the people on Sup Forums seem like miserable blackpilled fucks.

was her face squashed together or something

also the blacked aesthetic is offputting, it looks so sterile.

Start buying guns.

>Theresa May is increasingly shitting on free trade and the free market
>Theresa May is set to be the most authoritarian leader in the free world

Do you guys literally just support her because she's got a blue lapel? Would you have supported a Labour leader pulling this shit?

Her other work is muche better

p-pls only post versions with the logo cropped out

Link to book.

mensenhandelweb.nl/system/files/documents/08 feb 2016/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery-05-03-2014.pdf

You should believe things based on what you can back up, not what makes you feel nice

other way round for u t b h

>there is something wrong with being authoritarian and protectionist

*sniff*

WRONG

If people are miserable and blackpilled that's because they've been exposed to the reality of the world. I'd rather be miserable and aware than 'happy' and unaware.

No, it's the happy ending. It misleads people into thinking all the trouble is over now.

How does Brit/pol/ tie their tie knots? Post your favourite tie knot and tell me why you like it.

eternal reminder

Is Johnny Walker gold label nice???

That's pretty fair, to be honest.

*spits all over my shirt*

Half the shit on here cant be 'backed up'. It's just guesswork and conjecture based on the assumption that da jews run everything so literally everything and everyone is 'part of the plan'

>Authoritarian, centrist, protectionist
Literally nothing wrong with any of this.

is this what inbreeding looks like?

Beef with mushrooms and egg fried rice lads

Does nobody fucking care about the internet bullshit?

Where's the outrage? What can we do about this? Fuck the Tories.

t. nigel al-faragi

do u wun a fuk?

>UK proles
>doing fucking ANYTHING to make their lives not awful

o i am laffin

t ahmed al haggis

It doesn't let me use my VPN on here.

Emily Thornberry just flat-out admitted that she couldn't cost swarves of the manifesto on LBC.

And she wouldn't say she was proud to be English as I was typing this. Fucking hell. This is catastrophic.

eat the fucking cheese

hmm yes very pungent indeed

t. dudu oson

Reminder that universal suffrage was a mistake.
>‘Bread and Circuses’ is the cancer of democracy, the fatal disease for which there is no cure. Democracy often works beautifully at first. But once a state extends the franchise to every warm body, be he producer or parasite, that day marks the beginning of the end of the state. For when the plebs discover that they can vote themselves bread and circuses without limit and that the productive members of the body politic cannot stop them, they will do so, until the state bleeds to death, or in its weakened condition the state succumbs to an invader—the barbarians enter Rome.