Name someone who DOESN'T smoke marijuana, but thinks it SHOULD be legalized

Name someone who DOESN'T smoke marijuana, but thinks it SHOULD be legalized.

I don't know of anyone like that; I've never heard of any such people in my entire life.

Right here. Haven't smoked in ages, live in WA, think it's a silly habit. Guess what, if we are going after silly habits, it's about time to ban anime

Me,

I don't smoke, but think it should be legal, just no smoking and driving, same rules as drinking

i smoke weed and i dont think it should be legal found the opposite of what you were looking for

can we treat this like the bait thread it is and report it?

I'm asking a serious question. If you can't answer, then fuck off.

Me. But I also think all drugs should be legal.

Actually, my dad. Never has smoked, never will, but he voted in CA to legalize because he recognizes that pot has the potential to help a lot of people.

I gave up smoking over 10 years ago. I hate that we spend so much tax money enforcing drug laws and put otherwise law-abiding citizens in jail.

I am 100% for legalizing and heavily taxing marijuana. The sooner we do this, the better.

This thread happens every single day

why?

This.

I'm for the legalization of all drugs for recreational use though.

fpbp

Penn Jillette

it's illegality today is just a government profiteering scheme where they fine/jail (private jail) people who smoke or sell it.
it's not going anywhere, keeping it illegal will not stop people from smoking it, making it legal will not make everyone suddenly potheads. it will just end the predatory relationship between state and people.
if you didnt know that, you cannot consider yourself redpilled.
you are literally a cuckservative.

So you either

>1. Are new to Sup Forums

or

>2. For whatever reason have decided to completely ignore the 20,000 other threads with the same exact topic

or

>3. Decided 20,000 threads wasn't enough

Which is it?

>I'm asking a serious question
You ask it roughly every 12 hours and have been for months. What is your purpose here?

There is no evidence that smoking weed impairs driving capability. Would you ban driving under the influence of caffeine also?

I don't trust magicians or other entertainers.

Me, I'll answer questions.

Better take a look in the mirror then, you faggot.

So you're just making shitposting threads then, good to know.

Mods

Why do you make this retarded thread every day? And moreover, you post this as if there's something inherently wrong with smoking marijuana. What's the matter with you? Never got to hang out with the cool kids in high school or something?

Nobody thinks you stoners are the "cool kids".

>Does the war on drugs work?
>No
>Does it cost a lot?
>Yes
>Are there less drugs now?
>No, there are more
>Is there proportionate representation of all races?
>No, it targets black people

Yet I have to be a pothead to oppose the war on drugs? Are YOU high?

You need to get our more, burger.

I come from a much darker country than most people here yet we have far lower drug consumption. A bad environment means mental illness, alcohol and painkillers come at the bottom for inducing psychosis. I'm a paranoid schizophrenic and the only times I've touched anything opiate based or alcohol I've ended up in the psych ward from violent outbursts.

You're basically normie if you can handle weed so proceed to get the fuck off my board. That shit must be heaven for normies

OP is only here to take up space shitposting the same thread daily, sage and ignore.

No, but you are.

>tfw it's not even bait it's chum

>Be me
>Smoke and drive all the time

There is literally no issue with smoking and driving. People who don't smoke have no idea what kind of "high" you experience after you've been smoking for a while.

>Good job
>Good social life
>Smart
>Not lazy

inb4 I'm a faggot and degenerate for smoking

me. i used to smoke and think its fairly degenerate now but people have the right to chose if they wanna be degenerate

I think you faggot losers are just too afraid to admit that only stoners think weed should be legalized.

I know you are but what am I?

Thanks Satan

What if I smoke weed everyday and think it shouldn't be legalized?

My uncle sells medical weed and wants to make money off recreational

>btfo

Was I asking that?

>you stoner
I'm not a stoner. I smoked weed once and did enjoy it though. The only reason I didn't continue to smoke is because as fun and relaxing as it is, it also promotes lethargy which is something I don't need in my life at the moment.

me

Not this idiot OP again

I don't smoke at all but I think it should be legal. There is ZERO reason we should be spending BILLIONS of dollars imprisoning people, combating it, etc, for NO reason.

Fucking WASTE of MY money.

Stop responding to it for fuck's sake

>Name someone who DOESN'T smoke marijuana, but thinks it SHOULD be legalized.
all ancaps

Me. Never smoked. But everyone I know smokes and they're functional when they need to be. Not while smoking, I mean they don't just sit around and smoke all day. They go to work and then come home and smoke once in a while. I don't defend total potheads that let it control their lives and they become lazy sacks of shit though.
Some benefits I've seen of smoking pot is that it has lowered the alcohol consumption of people who were previously alcoholics. Instead of drinking 20 beers every two days, they drink maybe 10 beers and smoke once or twice a week. I know it's different for some people though, but this person in particular is better off as a moderate drinker and moderate smoker than an alcoholic.

me. i dont do marijuana but think it should be legalized.

I am a biochemist and have never smoked. It should definitely be legalized.

never drank/smoke and i think marijuana should be legal and alcohol banned

Different phrasing, same thread. New shit, different smell. At least you're trying OP! How do you feel about herbs like parsley, SAGE, rosemary and thyme?

Mara-jew-wanna should be legal. It will help to remove stupid people from the work force creating a higher demand and pay for the others.

You know what I think I'm just gonna add a filter for these threads instead of continuing to reply. Have a good life op!

stop with this fucking thread you cia cartel nigger

proof or didn't happen

>degenerate

Because?

bump