One of my teachers was talking about how trumps least harmful order is the wall, then when I tried to defend it...

One of my teachers was talking about how trumps least harmful order is the wall, then when I tried to defend it, and I lost the argument. How could I have defended it better?

Likely a shill post, but just in case:

>The United States has established a pattern of negligence when it comes to enforcing its own borders. Given the necessity for a nation to have distinct and protected borders, a wall signals the end of a generation of neglect and the beginning of an era of enforcement. In light of its symbolic use, the practical success of the wall becomes a secondary benefit rather than the primary purpose.

Don't try to debate if you're unable to formulate your own arguments and positions.

We're not paying for the fence BTW

I'm no shill just uninformed

Yeah, you are.

Google "border wall success statistics" for empirical evidence of border barriers being a proven method of stopping immigration.

There's no arguing with facts and the fact is, the existence of a barrier alone is sufficient to deter illegal border crossing significantly.

You either pay in cash or land, paco.

They were probably right. The wall is just a waste of money that doesn't do anything. Things like supreme court appointments and bombing other countries have way more consequences.

You don't speak up if you are a conservative. You get swarmed by the politically correct assfucks and the negroes. There is no use in debate. Just bide your time until the civil war.

>Boo hoo if you make an argument someone might disagree with you

Cuck

t. Israel

Country would be 75% nonwhite by now if Polk had his way.

You're acting like you have a choice.

> Sup Forums is retarded enough to believe trump will deliver

> can't even deliver on his travel ban or "LOCK HER UP"

Lol

You can't; The wall is a shit policy.
Why would you burgers spend millions of dollars on a wall when you have an option that's better and that you've already paid for...

...Bombs.

>leaf

At least he's trying though. For the travel ban anywho.

Locking her up will come in time when he is in the clear about Russia

Not all leafs :(

fucking right wing retards are literally high school kids

And this word... gives you power over me?

trumptards btfo

don't worry you're not

Arguing with you would be useless because you're a fucking retard or you're baiting. Probably both.

The Mexican-American drug trade totals $30 billion a year. That's $30 billion the US loses and $30 billion that goes into drug cartels that have made Mexico the 2nd most dangerous war zone after Syria.

Why can't normies into image macros?

Taking politicians at their word makes you the fucking retard burgerfriend,

> b-but muh god emperor!!

>when he is in the clear about Russia
with the recent shitstorms, this seems unlikely

>Taking politicians at their word makes you the fucking retard burgerfriend
>Judges a president after only 4 months in office
>>Leaf
Worry about your own political scene, you have to start calling it "her dick" by the way.

> 4 months of embarrassment and failure

I bet he hasn't even improved his golf game

The wall should defend itself. What idiot can attack existing, on the books law.

Just build it but mostly Deport all illegals.

They're illegal. Any police who does not arrest illegals needs to be made am example and burned as badly as the law will allow.

I think more legal being roughed up would send the signal we need. If we have to find and Deport them they should never get to be citizens.

Ignorance is no excuse for the law.

Give me some examples, that's the problem with you leftists. You talk shit with no evidence.

>"How is Trump bad?"
>He's literally Hitler!

> firing comey in the middle of the Russia investigation and looking guilty as hell

> getting cucked by judges

> healthcare clusterfuck

How about you tell me what he's actually accomplished you silly nuthugger?

Media and leftists are lying, who would've guessed.

He fired Comey because everyone (including leftists) wanted him gone. The investigation on election hacking by Russia is still on-going. FBI has never even seen the DNC's servers. The whole Russia hacked it thing came form a third party that the DNC hired to investigate who have had a bad track record. So it's literally nothing.

What president doesn't get cucked by judges?

He's trying to fix it with what he can do currently. Not his fault that no one can agree on anything, he had to compromise to get it passed.