Dad Dead? Eat McDonalds

>Hey, you know how you have a hole in your heart because your dad died?
>Fill it with a Fish Fillet!

youtube.com/watch?v=S1XM4INk8l8

No wonder Amerifats are so obese, $3.69 for a fast food meal.

>Get a marketing degree they said

I thought the Big Mac was supposed to be a good indicator of a nations purchasing power and valued relatively close all over the world, what does filet-o-fish cost there?

$5.60

what the fuck you can buy just the sandwich on 1$ menu here

Yeah you can get like 3500 calories for under $8 lmao

I want an entire cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato for one dollar. Our dollar is pitiful if we cannot have this.

Sometimes I like to grab a couple of smaller sized sandwiches at Mcdonalds when I need to eat something quickly, they're like 90 cents each. Today I had a chicken burger, medium sized fries and cheese sauce, $2 for everything.

Lel this is Bong shit, nobody in America talks like that, and round-net-kick-ball isn't called soccer.

>eating at McDicks
literally the shittiest fast food joint in the world. I've had McDicks in at least 3 different countries, but probably more (like 2 more at least in France). The one in Germany made me puke, and the American ones made my dick hurt. Really, do not eat that disgusting Globalist shit, you aren't fully redpilled until you eat local and only local.

Same commercial in america.
>Mom what was dad like?

Nigger are you proud of paying $14 for a meal? Good goy!!! Lmao you fucking sucker

I remember seeing this when I was watching a bong stream the UFC fight last week. I had no idea what the commercial was advertising until the end. Can't believe the marketing team thought this was a good idea.

They're fucking weird creeps, niggers post the Nippan add on my kikebook. How much of a slave are you to freely post advertisements for globalist corporations, like it's some kind of art house short film. Kill all globalist fast food

and thats probably in bong money, so converted, it's 7.30USD

WTF I love Filet-o-Fish now? That was some Professor Peterson level sort-myself-out shit, fampilot. If I could only get a goddamn Hi-C Orange to grieve the fuck out of things like a real boy.

>eating this crap food is what killed your father

I never said mcdick, I just want the dollar to have the buying power to get me an entire cheeseburger. I'll take it from whoever can give me my meat meal you faggot.

It's a good sandwich. Ask for light tartar sauce. They always add too much and then you get a freshness anyway.

I agree with you completley but im unironically a communist

I see your dad was a nigger.

He loved it too much,that was kinda the problem son.

here is a photo of your dad.