What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

unrest
one world governement is the solution goy. No mo problemo now.
Easier to control one governement than 193.

death. soon hopefully

provide happenings but since Sup Forums sharted on him there are no happenings and life is boring

hopefully this

i always thought about this but even a one world government would have to have different administrative divisions to govern on the local, state and global levels, each subject to their own biases. At what point does a post-national world differ from a multi-national world?

He's either a Red Shield puppet or a distraction. Or both. Despite still lying through his teeth about "working for the greater good", it's still a total anomaly for the International Jew to put himself and his actions in the limelight like György does.

Don't worry. If repeats, habbening incoming.

i thought james bond already killed him

>If repeats, habbening incoming.
Happenings are wore out. Its always the same old boring ass shit. I want a real happening....like the kind that blows the normies hair back....the kind that only KEK could deliver.

>94949
What did kek mean by this

Soros dies at 94.949 years old. That's still too long but I'll take it. Better than 101 like Rockefeller.

>What did kek mean by this
I wish I knew, but I guess we wait for the happening triggered by these retarded ass repeats.

Pray for a good one!

never change

To stamp out western civilization. Whites are harder to control.

Shit skin are more malleable

!

Ironically the jew that deserved this the most is one that sent others to death. Every human should be afforded the opportunity to spit on his grave and throw his shit son in there with him.

t. Jew

Sell more Che Guvera T Shirts and buy more gender studies student debts guaranteed by the govnt is every liberal businessman's end game.

He's just a frontman.

He has one purpose: to destroy the world of men.