Three Girls tv show

I was very surprised when I saw the 3 episode drama series "Three Girls" on the BBC. It is a drama about the true events of Pakistani men grooming and raping young White British school girls. The reason I was surprised was because I never expected such a cultural Marxist, pro-multiculturalism channel like the BBC to ever show anything which might give a negative impression on immigrants.

The first reaction most people will get after watching that is to feel anger and hate towards Pakistani men and to want to expel them from the UK. I wouldn't be surprised if the Three Girls show caused the number of members in White supremacist organizations to double or triple. It's a very disturbing show that is guaranteed to get an emotional reaction out of people.

But on thinking a bit deeper I realized that why should I feel angry? After all, these are the same White western women who have been shitting on White men for decades now and treating White men like shit in the name of feminism. Why should I care if they get raped? White women have treated White men like shit for the past decades and now all of a sudden White men are supposed to just jump to their defense? After years and years of White women screaming they are independent and don't need a man's help?

White women have effectively betrayed their own race by accepting feminism. Men do not have a duty to help people who have betrayed them. White women disrepect nice, normal White men as "nice guy beta males" and then go jump on the cock of the first Pakistani man they can find and then when things go wrong expect the same nice guy beta male White men to come to their defense and rescue them?

part 2 next

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

part 2

Sorry ladies but you made your bed and now you have to lie in it. How many tens of millions of White men's lives have been destroyed by White women in divorce? How many hundreds of thousands of White men have been driven to suicide after having their kids kidnapped by their ex-wives in divorce court and denied custody or visitation rights? And where was the White female outcry about this? Nope, there was none. White women have effectively stated that they could care less if the divorce system is so unfair to men that it drives many men to suicide.

White women have RAPED tens of millions of White men in divorce court but now expect White men to feel an obligation to "save them" from the invading barbarian hordes who rape them?

To make matters even worse, if a White male dares to even VERBALLY protest against the anti-male feminist legal system, he is a "misogynist". That's like saying Jews who verbally protest against Nazis murdering them are being "racist against the Nazis". This is how badly feminism has infected the West. If a man so much as dares to suggest that men should be treated like human beings with human rights, he is a misogynist. As a result, tens of millions of younger men have become alienated from society and this has led to the rise of ultra-conservative politicians beginning to win elections.

part 3 next

part 3

There is also somewhat of a generational divide in terms of this issue. Baby Boomer and Generation X men, basically any man over the age of 40, did not grow up in a man-hating feminist society. Women were still somewhat feminine and good during the youth of the Boomers and Gen Xers. But millenial men and Generation Z men have grown up from birth in an anti-male feminist society and that is why the majority of younger men are anti-feminist. Older men simply can't comprehend this because they didn't grow up in such a society.

The message that younger men have gotten from society and women in general is very clear- you hate us and don't need us. Therefore do not be surprised when men do not come to the defense of women when women are in very real trouble.

The reason I disagree with you is because of the women they targeted. They were mainly working class women who don't push radical feminist theory and generally treat men as equals. The liberal university class of women are the ones who create all this stuff which demonises men, but they live in either middle class suburbs or university halls, so they never meet these grooming gangs.

are you implying that lower class white women don't divorce men too? Actually I read that it is non-college educated women who have a higher rate of divorce than college educated women.

So just because they're white trash doesn't mean they aren't bitches who will ass rape their husband in divorce court.

I don't give a shit about women but we can't be seen to tolerate the roch dale stuff. Back in the day there would have been countrywide riots over this shit. I suppose we have become cowards.

Fuck off you paki cunt. If we had guns here you and yours would all be dead

Getting divorced is not the same as pushing radical feminist theory. Peopel divorce for all sorts of reasons.

If you don't give a shit about women why do you care when they're abused?

no shit. It just shows what cucks white men have become. Why aren't white men shooting Pakistani men dead in the street? White men no longer feel the need to protect white women and I don't blame them.

my flag is INDIAN

>Implying the average bong can feel anger or rebelliousness

They'll take it in stride, just like the rest.

their own women get raped and these cucks do NOTHING

why didn't the fathers of these girls go and shoot dead the pakistanis?

oh that's right. Most of them are from single mother families.

I just downloaded all 3 eps, is it worth the watch or nah? Is it actually accurate or is it some PC bullshit?

I feel sick when I think of all those English roses raped by foreigners.

Pic related.

yea it is worth watching. It's not PC at all. It really shows the harsh truth

But even still, white men are so cucked that even after watching it, they won't do jack shit. What they should do is go burn down the shops of all these pakistani rapist pigs

indians are real life svartalfar
Even the most alpha indian will be below the biggest white cuck or the nogiest nigger.
it even seems to translate into the way they act. Ive never met an indian who wasnt weird and awkward at least a little no matter how well liked they were.

Paki, indian. Same thing

Why would a father go to jail defending the "honor" of his whore daughter. Its terrible when they get raped but is it somthing you would throw your life away for?

these bitches are hot, have nudes?

I'm very apathetic towards it because a lot of these same women who are in horror of what happened to these girls are the same women who voted in the people who allow them to come in. Just like when I see a story of a coalburner who gets murdered by their spouse. I feel nothing anymore about those kinds of things, just a "well, what did you expect" reaction. At first when I started hearing these things, yeah, I was mad. But over time it kept happening, and when you look at why, it's hard to feel sorry for them when they are the ones inviting this sort of thing.

Don't get too worked up about white trash. Worry about SJWs in desh.

You sound so fucking Beta it hurts.

Basically they are whorish disgusting working class girls sleeping with pakis for favours.

They then cry about it to the coppers and years down the line it gets reported as thousands of "rapes".

They weren't dragged off the street or into a bush. They willingly went with disgusting filth and reaped the results.

no because after all, these slutty white bitches CHOSE this shit. Those sluts CHOSE to go hang out with pakistani men. They also chose to act like rebellious little bitches and disobey their parents.

So fuck them. If my daughter behaved like that whore, I would have disowned her. Let her get raped and killed by pakis. I don't give a fuck.

exactly. Even after so many rapes and terrorist attacks in Europe, the fucking KEKS KEEP VOTING FOR MULTICULTURALIST POLITICIANS like Macron and Merkel. So fuck Europeans. They are fucking pathetic.

How many women have to be raped before europeans stop being cucks? How many people have to die in terrorist attacks before they stop being cucks?

exactly, those girls CHOSE to hang out with the pakistanis. They are just white trash little whores and sluts. Too bad they weren't killed too!

half of the nonces were sighns and patels your all shit

nah man they were all pakistanis and muslims

>muslims with shik names like sighn and hindu names like patel

sikhs and punjabis are fucking scum. Punjabis originated in Pakistan so they are basically the same. Patel is also basically the same area, northern India in Gujarat. So yea north indians/pakistanis are all rapist scum.

South indians are the only civilized people. South indians are polite and well mannered people. Most of the IT people are south indians.

North indians are subhuman filth.

Spoken like a true paki. It might have started like that, they might be white trash, but they were in most cases fucked up kids.

The attitude of the poopaki OP is what the police had and why the paki rapists got away with it.
Finally regardless of whether we value the girls involved, they're OUR white trash, OUR problem and not THEIRS to touch.
If I had a car on bricks in my driveway it doesn't mean you can steal the doors.
Fuck pakis

agreed, Pakis and north indians are goddamn subhuman rapist scum. They don't know how to act normal around women. That's why they rape. It's all they can do.

KILL ALL PAKISTANIS AND NORTH INDIANS! The world will be a much better place without them!

I shit in the mouth of periyar.

karunanidhi sucks pig's dick.

haha fuck you, you rapist north indian piece of shit

are you a sikh or punjabi?

holy shit

You are quite happy to serve them up on the alter for your entertainment in the form of media denigration, Jeremy Kyle, crushing their livelihood through thatcherite policy and "chav" demonisation. A broken sub section of society lives out as broken people would and suddenly you're all indignant and care very much about people you deep down couldn't give less of a fuck about.

>they're OUR white trash, OUR problem and not THEIRS to touch.

As stated.

altar*

agreed. And I would like to add-

these little white sluts would have gone on to marry some beta male white guy once they hit the wall at age 30 and then after 10 years ass rape the beta white guy in divorce court and steal his house, car, kids, and money.

These little whores are not innocent, not at all. They are everything that is wrong with western women.

Brits think this was an isolated incident anyway. Besides, "there are also white paedophiles".

that is because white people do not understand the mindset of south asian men. By south asian I mean indian and pakistani and bangladeshi and afghanistani men.

They are RAPISTS by nature. Their NATURE itself is to RAPE. Indian women understand this and this is why most indian girls living in the West want to marry a white guy instead of a creepy disgusting south asian male.

South Asian men are basically scum that needs to be exterminated off the planet. They bring absolutely nothing of value to this world.

>white trash
from a shitskin, fuck off

You do realize they live in a 1984 type society

hello ahmed

regardless, women still CHOOSE to be feminists and to reject white men and choose trashy pakistani men instead.

Any white woman who would choose to be with a pakistani man deserves to get raped.

Media hides the truth (white women getting raped by shitskins)
Media tells them to get with shitskins not whites
Surprised these women are mad they are deceived

ha ha, sexy monobrow

don't blame it on the media. These bitches have a brain and can choose for themselves what they want to do. Just as most of us here have made the conscious choice to reject the media.

These little sluts CHOSE to hang out with pakistani men. What the fuck did they expect would happen?

It's funny, because it's true

Fuck that. How do you know what that I watch?
I wouldn't write off a child M8.

I'm not sure what your point is. That I'm a hypocrite? That we're hypocrites as a nation? I'd like to think we were as embarrassed as we were angry when it came out, because we all knew that type of girl and what we would have thought of her.
It's that fucking Barnardos advert again isn't it.

>the british ruling class would never project their own social structure onto a muslim society
Compare with the UK Independent's "fate, not degeneracy" article on pedophilia. I get the sense that the British ruling pedophile class is scared, scared, scared and deflecting using everything they've got.

You pakis think that about a twelve year old who takes the bus to school on her own though. No sense of balance. You're all filthy raping subhumans

Grown women are repelled by pakis, which is why they
>Prey on fucked up kids
>Drive around in big German cars
>Talk like blacks
>All have nicknames

They're autistic, they might have wives but they fucking hate them, they know they are bottom tier so they try to get their own back by doing this.
Paki rejects.

He is an Indian, not a Paki, genius.

>Implying he thinks any differently to a paki
>Implying there are no Muslims in India
>Implying it's not a proxy

If it quacks like a paki and hates young girls like a paki, it's a fucking subhuman paki, Abdul.

>what was the partition of India?
Same fucking thing Hans. You probably don't see it anymore because you're almost as cucked as Sweden.

Yeah, you two are truly two fine specimen of the masterrace, triggered bongs. But you better learn to enjoy their smell, since you will get a lot more immigration from them after BREXIT.

The Partion was a mistake. We should've slaughtered all of youwhen we had the chance

Kek. You invited a million Muslims into your country. You ARE FUCKED

I didn't read but this is pretty red pilled

Ahmed, even if they were 'white thrash' it does not make it okay for Pakis to rape and abuse them. Did they not teach you this at the asylum centre?

I appreciate your solution to the paki problem pajeet.

All the other misogyny is misplaced though. These were 13 year old girls whose only exposure to feminism is what is imposed on them. Additionally, many of them, along with their mothers, did try to file complaints but were dismissed as being "white trash" by pc cucks and paki "community leaders."

Hans, how exactly are you going to force the bongs to take your rapefugees?

>reads a post
>doesn't have reading comprehension
Try again Paddy

Sorry Nigel I actually meant to reply to this paki taxi driver

The day that the pakis and the poo in the loos nuke each other can't come soon enough.
Disgusting smelly cunts.

Men were actually arrested for trying to save their daughters from the rape gangs.

London have a Paki mayor.
Dafaq u dare to talk badly to an Indian that is telling you how much you are retarded?

any interracial crime is worse than monoracial crime. doesn't matter if white women are bad. thats for white men to deal with not pakis

We shoulda done more to make this huge on twitter

Watch out. Because this is coming your way. You're already full of niggers. 'Syrians' on their way. Shut the border before it's too late lad

I have no doubt Paki enrichment gangs are already operating in our cities.

The media was complicit in what happened to these girls and they still are. The media has become a stranger to the truth, which makes their current focus on so called fake news even more sickening.
The Labour also colluded .Cunts,
The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; fear that the perpetrators' ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism and damage community relations; the Labour council's reluctance to challenge a Labour-voting ethnic minority; lack of a child-centred focus; a desire to protect the town's reputation; and lack of training and resources.[26][27][28]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

The real feminists were the ones that tried to help these poor kids - whistleblowers Maggie Oliver and Sara Rowbotham - they were let down by everyone else and anyone that doesn't see that is an enabler - and a cunt

Didn't Rotherham vote Labour right back in even after abour pols were caught enabling the rape gangs?

It has been huge on twitter for the past 3 days - the Guardian is eerily quiet on it though,
lol

They need to flip-flop the last episode into "everything was white men's fault" someway. It's the BBC after all.

Almost believed it, nice job shill. White women are a mess, but our duty as men is to fix them, not give up like quitter bitches

They were kids and you're a nonce

what are common south indian names? chopra?
i only knew of singh and patel...

Fucking disgusting how your media still refers to them as 'Asian'.
The Guardian only cares about the rights of non white women.

Surprised they haven't shown whites raping brown girls for 'balance'.

It''s also a class issue. If this happened in the South East there would be mass deportations. If this happened to private school girls it would be the same. But it's just disposable working class girls, just like the young men in the trenches of world war 1. Patriotism in England is a joke. Class loyalty is far more prominent.

what is?

or white men can start marrying south asian WOMEN and in that way spite the shit out of south asian men.

South asian women are the most traditional and chaste women on this planet. So if white men marry them, they will be good wives AND it will cause many south asian men to never get married since no other race of woman would want to marry a south asian male.

white men SHOULD rape brown girls simply for revenge and to spite brown men.

nah they tried the #NotAllMuslims when they said taxi cabs users were at an all time low

haha so no one wants to buy the services of these immigrants anymore

good, boycott all immigrants and refuse to buy their services. Let them go out of business and have to move back to their own shithole 3rd world country

It is actually pretty good tbqh, at least from the first two episodes. Haven't seen the last, about to watch it now.

the best one was the first episode. The second and third are a bit boring. The first episode is enough to cause a white supremacist backlash against pakistanis

>After all, these are the same White western women who have been shitting on White men for decades now and treating White men like shit in the name of feminism. Why should I care if they get raped?

Yeah 11 year old British white girls are feminazis, you fucking retarded cunt, Pajeet.

they are. The fact that they chose to hang out with a bunch of pakistani men over the nice white boyfriends they all had is proof they are already man-hating feminists who are brainwashed to hate white men.

I'd rape an Indian or Bangladeshi bitch if there wasn't such a smell of shit off them.

Seriously, why do Indians, Pakis and Bangladeshis smell like fucking shit all the time? Even the ones going to university smell like fucking shit.

You dopey bastard. They were vulnerable, underage girls from poor backgrounds, broken homes and lack of male role models, not men-hating feminists.

The Paki grooming gangs weren't grooming middle class girls from the suburbs. they targetted the poorer girls with low self-esteem and shitty parents.

Saying they deserve it because of feminism just proves your ignorance of what actually happened. The girls weren't feminists.

i'm a white guy who has fucked like 30 indian chicks. Yes, they are sexy and exotic. And the majority of them did not smell. I don't know where you get that stereotype from. A couple of them had body ordor but it was because she didn't use deoderant in her vagina.

and why did they have a lack of male role models? BECAUSE OF FEMINISM. Because they were raised by their WHORE single mothers.

And they would have grown up and just continued the cycle. Get married, get divorced, and raise their children alone.

Fuck white western women. They are all race traitors

Pakistanis are literally the dumbest mutherfuckers on the planet.

yes