What happened to BLM?

What happened to BLM?

they all killed each other

they ded

You'll hear about them sooner rather than later, they are planning something.

Election happened, they weren't needed as a boogeyman to scare the right into unwise action, they lost funding.

They realized they were a useless terrorist movement so they joined forces with Antifart.

presidential race is over, what are you stupid?
haven't you noticed how all the "shocking bully white nazi police killed muh dindu nuffin" suddenly ended?
even the post election soros groups get less funding now

b-but obama fixed the racial conflicts...

Rich legtist elites USED them and then THREW THEM AWAY

I emailed COUNTLESS niggers and told them exactly what would happen and now they know

FUCK AGAIN BY WHITEY NIGGER!!! EXCEPT IT WASNT THE KKK. IT WAS THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SWORN EVERY ELECTION TO HELP YOU

AND

NEVER

HAVE

(((60 FUCKING YEARS NIGGERS)))!!!!!

black on black crime never stopped...

The powers that be realized it was creating...us. So they stopped it.

Soros's dollarydoos started going to antifa because BLM was useless for riling up the whole country. Great for gettign niggers to burn down their own neighborhoods but not good for much else.

Now that antifa looks like a bunch of LARPing jackasses so the next step up is groups like "redneck" revolt and JBGC. Both of which also look like a bunch of LARPing jackasses and have been laughed at by everyone. on all of their videos the comments are disabled.

the money was moved to antifa

They probably went to jail or ran out of food stamps, I dunno.

BLM became Antifa

Like how FSA became ISIS

Soros cut their funding

It got cold and niggers stop doing stuff when it gets cold because it isn't their natural enviroment
Wait until summer
Same thing with muzzies

Soros yanked funding when he began to fear President Trump's law enforcement would follow the money trail back to his doorstep and nail him on terrorism charges when his BLM gorillas began assassinating cops at the height of their chimp outs.

/thread

Welfare ran out.

Also they realize they we're fucking retarded.

interesting
would like to hear more about antifa leadership

They liked to protest on freeways

Jeff Sessions is AG

and Gay niggers like @deray are afraid of doing 20 years fed time on RICO charges

So they stopped chimping out

I think the left realized that if BLM got as much media attention as they wanted, race relations would be set back a generation. So they lost support. They were not the next wave of civil rights that people at first thought they might be

This

obama is out so and trump won't give them any more funding.

they won't do anything without the gimme gimme mine now gibs me da

Winter.

ANTIFA is not even an organization. They're just a collective of like-minded people doing the same retarded stuff together. Like seagulls as they eat leftover pizza crust on the beach.

They're nothing like the fascists. We can actually organize themselves, uphold businesses, hold meetings, do street actions, elect ourselves, and FOCUS our energy instead of bitching about bullshit stuff that divides us into fucking thirtyeleven different factions.

This is why fascism will reign again.

The amount of support they had from cuck whites was disgusting. Last I remember hearing about them was a bunch of events that were excluding whites or had free admission for shitskins and an entry fee for whites. Nothing like supporting a group that hates you even when you're behind them.

The same thing that happened to Occupy Wall Street.

Soros gave them billions, so they are pacified by chicken and malt liquor. They'll be back when they sober up.

Soros funding dried up