Gay face

Anyone else notice this? why is it that many homosexual men have a revealing look in their eyes and face structure? What causes it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Kelly
stream.org/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-contribute-homosexuality/
web.natur.cuni.cz/etologiecloveka/images/download/Valentova_et_al._2014_Shape_differences_between_the_faces_of_homosexual_and_heterosexual_men.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Frozen expression after years of taking dick up the ass and making that face

It's called a thousand cock stare.

It is hard to put my finger on but I have noticed that some gays have a Monkeyfied look

ITT: Fagface

My working theory is that it has something to do with almost constant subconscious shame. you know that feeling when you get caught doing something embarrassing? Kind of a bloodflood, and sinking gut feeling. I think they have almost a constant subconscious version of that embarrassment and shame towards themselves, and it effects the facial muscles and can be read in the eyes.

Estrogen and Xenoestrogens?

This is interesting but deffo tier

Look more normal than the inbred UK genes

Holy fuck, I just looked at that picture to get an idea of what you were talking about and I realized that a BBC news presenter had that kind of face, I had no idea he was gay but I looked it up and he's gay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Kelly

So you're definitely onto something OP

low key self conscious that it shows on my face too desu.
how do i find out if i have gay face?

A lifetime spent NOT making this face. Never having to be the intimidating man in social situations.

Very interesting thread. I've noticed that a lot of local-level politicians are gay (closeted or not). Something about the gay face must be "safe" and marketable.

post pic

Same thing that causes people with Down syndrome to look dumb.

Why does gays talk like they do?

quality post user

look jewish to me

Sucking dicks on a regular basis develop the facial muscles.

Many, many gay men were molested as children. So the shame is pungent and complex.

Related: The gay mayor of Seattle, who was recently embroiled in a scandal over abusing four teenage boys. You just know he was diddled, poor guy.

I think OP is gay because i didnt notice anything...

any idea of the statistics on that?

holy shit i didn't know people this stupid existed

>Many, many gay men were molested as children.
most weren't though

>A lifetime spent NOT making this face
Rofl.

not posting it here

The majority of if not all gays are acting out childhood trauma

>tfw gayface even though I'm straight
It sucks because I only get attention from fags.

Reminder that Anderson Cooper is a Vanderbilt.

Genetic defect

>A lifetime spent NOT making this face.
kek

>What do Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, George Takei and Milo Yiannopoulos have in common? They are all out and proud gay men, and they were all sexually abused as underage minors.

>a 2009 report prepared for a bisexual health summit revealed that 74 percent of bisexuals had been sexually abused as children.

stream.org/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-contribute-homosexuality/

Narcissism. Self and object is not psychologically differentiated as in heterosexuals, and narcissism is manifested in various "oral" ways because it is a malfunction of ego development just before toddlerhood.

I follow, but what about those faces portrays narcissism?

They just want to draw attention.

being exposed to too much estrogen in the womb

The majority of if not all human beings are acting out childhood trauma

Hard to explain. Their faces exst in a psychological space where sense of self is still bound up with an internalization of objects in the world. Women also do this but it's normal for them.

I also think the stereotypical gay lisp is a narcissistic oral manifestation..

heterosexuals are well adjusted

Pussy eaters have too much estrogen gases and fungus in their hooknoses so they can't make any faces except puke in a bucket and have sex with it

some*

Imagine typing a bunch of shit on the internet in a desperate attempt to make yourself look like you have a clue only yo expose yourself as a retard.

This.

Ever seen a gay man truly angry and rage filled? Me neither. Whenever they feel anger they suck a dick to clear it right up.

don't shit talk klaus nomi

Gay men are much more likely to avoid confrontations and have lower domestic violence rates. Lesbians oddly enough have higher domestic violence rates.

I'm pretty sure all of this is explained hormonally/epigenetically

>post your own face to a Sup Forums thread about gay faces
>
>profit

I don't really want to go into a long spiel about Object Relations Theory and Lacanian Psychoanalysis.

Fag faces look flat and receptive because their ego development when separating self from mother and then self from father was disturbed. This is tied to orality which is a primary thing at that stage of development.

There is actually an episode of 'Lie to Me' where they explain the gay man face.

Probably similar to why people with other defects like autism have odd facial features.

Gay Face is genetic. Their eyes are closer together by a few millimeters. This is a gestational issue related to the Older Brother Syndrome, not childhood trauma (not saying childhood trauma isn't also a trigger).

Not true. Straight women who were molested as kids becomes sluts or lesbians.

web.natur.cuni.cz/etologiecloveka/images/download/Valentova_et_al._2014_Shape_differences_between_the_faces_of_homosexual_and_heterosexual_men.pdf

theyre feminine by nature so they sound like women. lynch them all

Interesting.
> Homosexual men showed
relatively wider and shorter faces, smaller and shorter noses,
and rather massive and more rounded jaws, resulting in a
mosaic of both feminine and masculine features.

This doesn't describe my face though, so I guess I don't have gay face.

>all gays are effeminate

man I would blow your mind

It probably isn't a majority but it is a large percentage. Go into a greentext thread on /hm/ ....."he was 25 I was 12". Many such cases!

Oral fixations are a function of envy, not ego. The deadly sin of ego is wrath.

and his dick
kek

Most pedos are missing their upper lip

This. Plus massive self medication with drugs and alcohol.

Plus if the DNA absorbed through semen idea is right, that too. It does often look similar to the "thousand dick stare" of many sluts.

?
Podesta
Epstein ?
?

Demons distort their features

TomSka?

For what it's worth, being gay is a source of disgust and humiliation for me. It's something I see as a neurodevelopmental disorder.
I'm not the kind of person to blame society for the psychological distress it has caused me.
It's not normal, it shouldn't be normalised and celebrated.

They derive "pleasure" from self-harm, both physical and psychological. For most it's also something they've built their entire short lives around.

It's basically showing a broken and destroyed soul in the eyes.

>literally describing your average Sup Forumstard

Chronic masturbation to men in wigs and skirts isn't the same as fisting. Or cottaging. Or sounding. Or whateve relse is apart of the gay deathstyle.

Not to mention the drug abuse isn't nearly as bad.

America is in the right hands.