Holocaust for 5 years = $50,000,000,000 in reperations and counting

Holocaust for 5 years = $50,000,000,000 in reperations and counting

Slavery for 300 years = $0 in reperations

How is that fair????????????

>$0 in reperations

Fuck off, leaf.

Why should people who never had slaves pay people who were never slaves?

How is being able to live in the most powerful country in the world with a MUCH higher standard of living than Africa not reparations?

If literally ANYONE who had experienced slavery was still alive, you may be able to make a case for this. The decedents of slaves have benefited the most from slavery though, even more than the whites.

They got a free ticket and citizenship to the wealthiest country in the world.

You're welcome.

aren't all the slaves dead ?

Holocaust reparations were unfair.

This.

Sage.

But muh RACISM

The narrative seems to go that all of us non-black folks in America need to pay for the systemic racism and privilege that we receive that gives us an advantage at literally everything socially and economically.

which is a load of horseshit. when i was 22 and unemployed and couldn't find a job, i got denied for any form of government assistance even though i was married and had 2 kids. they said my car was "too new". it was 9 years old and barely fucking ran.

I guarantee you, the 20 fucking niggers that never worked in their lives in that room with me got their fucking benefits that day.

I had to move my family in with relatives because it was that or not be able to eat.

it was paid for in the blood of thousands of union soldiers. men who otherwise could have found gainful employment expanding our growing nation out west in the throes of a glorious industrial revolution financed by california gold. instead they fought and died for union and for human liberty.

to be honest i would rather that the south had simply agreed to free the slaves and joined up with the north to kill all the mormons. i want to live in that timeline.

The U.S enslaved 400k Africans. Brazil 5 million. Most blacks that are here with slavery roots are from the Caribbean, not from U.S slavery. The French should be on the hook for that shit.

>wealthiest country in the world
>most of the people are poor

Reparations were paid, it was called the civil war. Saged.

It's not about fairness but mutual reconcilliation. Sadly greed and deceit won't let it happen

>$0 in reparations
Kill them fucking all.
This will never work. I'm fucking done.

>bring Africans to USA
>free them and give them more rights than they would ever have in Africa
>they can get jobs, have stable families, education
>they don't have to live in a wasteland filled with deadly diseases, and rampant massacres
Hmmmm seems like they should be suckin out dicks

Yeah, most of our people are "poor" according to American standards. These people would be middle class in 70% of other countries in the world.

The problem is that their financial problems are their own fault, most of these people have no desire to do anything than be mindless consumer zombies. Or, they won't move to areas with better opportunities. Or, they have become complacent getting 20+/hr equivalence in government assistance and see no need to slave at mcdonalds for 8$/hr

This is like the 4th time I've seen someone post this article from last year in the past couple days. Fucking Shareblue slide. Sage.

>he thinks the Civil War was about slavery

Stop swallowing blue pills.

lmao who the fuck has 2 kids at 22. use condoms idiot.

>Blacks waz KANGZ
>KANGZ had Jew Slaves
>Start a Campaign to have blacks pay Kikes reparations for Slavery

The only reparation that is legitimate for slavery is a one way ticket back to africa.

More of the catalog is blatant ShareJew shilling than not right now. They must have been given new orders and another injection of Soros shekel.

>implying I do
>implying that pic isn't relevant to this thread
It doesn't matter anymore. America is doomed. Multiculturalism is doomed to fail everywhere it's tried.

>$0 in reperations
Welfare is reparations (spell it right, faggot).

It has cost us trillions either directly, or indirectly from lost jobs and economic growth.

Kill yourself FAGGOT

I'll pay them in flying pieces of lead.
They'll never get reparations and they're going to have to deal with it.
The day they start using taxes to give all niggers free money is the day I start doing home invasions to every nigger household.

No. Totally impractical, and wouldn't make anyone happy for the following reasons...

1. If you could find a slave owner and a former slave, go ahead. But to do it now would be asking people who never owned slaves to give money to people who never were slaves.

2. You would have to base it on when families moved to the United States. You can't ask a family who moved here in 1900 to pay for crimes they never committed.

3. It would require proof for the families of former slaves. Being black wouldn't be enough proof. You would have to be able to document your lineage back to a former slave.

And here's the kicker, why people would be pissed off even IF they decided to pay. It has to do with how estates work...

The damages would be to the former slave. A figure would be decided on for each former slave.

BUT.... that doesn't mean that the same amount goes to the decedents. For example, If they decided on 1 million each, that wouldn't mean that every black person would get 1 million.

Instead, the one million per slave would be divided up among all of their descendant . So maybe each modern descendant would get $100 or $200.

And trust me.... if the deal was offered.... we pay you $200, and you stop bitching about your ancestors being a slave... no one would go along with that.

also worth noting for those who reply...

.. no, you don't get to claim interest on the damages.
... statute of limitations for civil actions is long expired.
... if you're black but have white ancestors, you wouldn't get money, you would have to PAY money.

I'm so tired of these (((experts)))

Why don't nigger tribes pay each other reparations since they enslaved themselves

>Moved here in the 1900s.
>Trace my family back to Irish immigrants who moved here in the early 1900s.

Wew.

>pay countries still practicing slavery.

BASED Ameribro pays reparations in hot lead 1000 mp/h

>experts

Goddamn I'm sick of this word

It would also have a number of unintended consequences.

For example, President Obama....

Because his father is from africa and not descended from a slave, he wouldn't qualify for a check.

But because his mother is white, he would have to pay for her side.

So president obama would have to PAY not receive reparations.

And there would have to be blood tests. any black person which white ancestors would have to have their amount deducted based on how much "white" they have in them.

It's a can of worms that no one wants to open.

Should a niggers and kikes die and pay back the repairations before their extermination to feed our superior White children?

>leaf

fpbp

3 years* also $50 billion way to much then

>reparations - welfare= 0

But honestly holding someone responsible for the crimes of their ancestors is an evil. White privilege is the modern day equivalent of original sin.

who gets the money anyways? does a potion just deposit into niggers checking account?

You're right. We should spend a bunch of money to make things right, but everybody knows coloreds aren't great with money. The best option is to give the money to shipping companies so they can all go home to their rightful place in Africa.

Then those fucking niggers should pay back the Koreans that had their shit burn and looted during the 92 riots in LA

I guarantee you those seeking reparations have at least two kids by the age of 22.

My ancestors are polish, italian, spanish, and tex mex. None of them were even in the region during slavery, why should I have to pay reparations to niggers for something that happened over a 100 years ago. If that's the case I want reparations for the moorish invasions of spain and italy.

I'm glad that's the one thing you focused on instead of the point.

>Condoms never fail.

Wife had twins when we were both 21, you virgin Nigger. Wasn't intentional.

They already got reparations in terms of integration into an advanced society from mud huts. They also are descended from the Slave Owners. I guarantee you every single successful 'black' person is descended from (((slaveowners))). Eminem talked about it. Do the DNA tests and you'll see it's descendands of slave-owners who want 'reparations'. It's a giant fucking joke.

>(((((((((UN))))))))

Hahaha suck my dick globalist nigger lovers

We give them reparations through welfare

Besides most blacks aren't even descendants of slaves. Slavery was predominantly in the South.

What if I say I'm a nigger? Do they do a DNA test or do I just get the gibs?

>UNIVERSITY'S

Why should the west have to pay? We bought the slaves fair and square. No take-backsies

Former President.

they didn't fight the war just to free slaves. it's way more complex. licol said thet if he could win the war without freeing slaves he would. But yea reparations is retarded idea. pay them to countieries that still ptactice slavery lamao? Also it would make sense to pay them to people that were actual slaves. You already have fucking welfare and 70% rate of single mother sucking on govements tit and you still want more. absolute retarded

20% of free blacks owned slaves.

Do Reparations means rich blacks have to give their money to poor blacks?

>Slavery for 300 years = $0 in reperations

The US did pay reparations. In the form of the blood of 600 000 civil war dead. If that's not enough, then sorry, but we can't do any better. We've already paid the highest price we can.

I've never owned a slave.
I'm not paying anyone anything for something I didn't do.

>Holocaust for 5 years = $50,000,000,000 in reperations and counting
>Slavery for 300 years = $0 in reperations
>How is that fair????????????

It's not. They should have paid $0 for both of these things.

How about African slave traders who sold members of the conquered tribes? They initiated the sale and benefited from it, so how do you get their descendants in Nigeria pay their share?

Isn't paying taxes for other people's welfare the same thing?

Don't fucking "Sins of the Father" this shit, no one alive today should be blamed for slavery, feel bad about it or think they owe anyone anything.

>reparations

Why would we pay reparations?

>reparations
Can someone please explain why whites are the only race stupid enough to fall for this?

They are allowed to pursue a new boat trip back to Africa. Why don't they do this?

The white man saved slaves from being murdered in africa just like it was the norm to unsold slaves.

nobody alive today had anything to do with it
hangonasecond.jpg
corporations are "people "!
some corporations were established before slavery was abolished
like, The New York Stock Exchange and Citigroup and Brown Brothers Harriman
Did they profit from slavery?

so go after them for it

You basically gave birth to the slave master.. You wouldn't be trying to get out of reperations yourself are you?

Abolition of slavery was the payment.

Maybe all blacks should also pay for union solders and their descendants for getting blown up for them.

How about paying the british for BLOCKADING FUCKING AFRICA to stop slavery. Or building a railway ACROSS FUCKING AFRICA to stop slavery.

And just as an aside the people who should have been compensated should have been the slave owners. Like it or not in order to liberate the slave the government had to forcefully seize property that was legally purchased (as the british did).

Oh and Germany is paying because it lost the war. Vae Victis.

Vae Victis!

Sure pay them reparations, but you're still going to have a hard time finding people who have been alive for 150 years.

The gook(?) is correct. People who were slaves are no longer alive, and their ungrateful descendants get to enjoy first world living standards. Non of them seem to want to go back to their African shithole now...

meant for

African Americans should get reparations. In recent history, they were unfairly treated in the form of discrimination from the WWII GI Bill (mortgage and college education assistance), housing loans (redlining, which existed even through the 70s). As a result, the average African American household has 5% of the wealth of the average white household, even though the incomes aren't that far off. Reparations should come in the form of spending on education, job training, and housing assistance for poor african american communities, not cash. Trump himself said that the african american community has been poorly treated for decades. Reparations would help improve the condition of african american communities and help make America great again.

I'm sure getting spit roasted by the USA and USSR into oblivion had nothing to do with it.

500,000 white lives x $2,500,000 per life = $1.25 trillion. We already paid in blood, brother fighting against brother, with the Civil War. Fuck off.

You are correct, they are.
My eyes are open and at long last I see where the mistake was made.

Because neoGermans are cuckolds

You're right. It's not.
We should demand reparation-reparations from Israel.

With interest.

We went and claimed their ancestors as slaves, they should just try and take us. That would be the "fair" way to do it.

Africa will never pay American niggers reparation money good fucking luck to that.

What it was and what it accomplished are 2 different things.

We have taken BILLIONS from white people and given it to black people over the decades. When is enough enough?

Contact her for your reparations

Why just the US? every European country and middle eastern country had nigger slaves.

50 years of entitlement programs asshole.

And no one alive today, is responsible for Slavery.

Fuck off with that Jewy Original Sin, White Guilt, garbage.

>WWII GI Bill
>Redlining in the 70s
>explaining the current situation

And this must be trolling.

I almost wish we would give them all a million dollars, I would be rich in no time. Ocean front property in Arizona anyone?

The modern middle class was created by the New Deal, the GI Bill, and the mortgage-interest deduction. And African Americans weren't allowed to benefit from these on an equal footing, if at all. This isn't a controversial position.

>experts on extorting money from people
I wonder who it could be?

What is the Civil War?

I totally agree, the West shouldn't have paid the Jews so much.

this. it's not the same

How are you so fucking stupid that you can't spell reparation correctly even though it's literally on your pic?
Fucking mongoloids

The point is that the gap wasn't just created then and then maintained all that time. The gap has been growing progressively all the time since then; therefore, that can't be the explanation for the present 5% figure.

>Trump himself said that the african american community has been poorly treated
I just relized that Trump is a nigger since he always bitches about how unfair and poorly treated he is.

They should definitely pay the poor helpless shitty niggers some reparations.
Those poor stupid cunts should get mansions and sportscars and millions of dollars. And boats...
Anyone who is not a white male should get free everything.
I AM IN CHARGE HERE!

How about you niggers pay US reparations for all the crime you so?
So far we've spent over three trillion dollars trying to civilize you savage apes.

to whom are they supposed to pay exactly? i find a hard time believing they'll just hand free money to black people who never witnessed in their life

gang crime for white people

Didn't you know user, the smart thing to do would have been to kill your unborn twins!

The UN is outdated. It was useful initially when it was just a place for nations in a time of poor access to telecommunications to get together to discuss matters. But mission creep has turned it into something it was never envisioned to be. Also modern global access to instant communications makes the original purpose irrelevant.

Yes, but the jews deserved nothing either. Reparations are for faggots. Japanese have got it right, they tell everyone to fuck off about past crimes. There is nothing to apologize for, not because it was good or bad, but because it was not done by people living in the present.