Sup Forums literally can't refute this

Sup Forums literally can't refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egsCd1rQ9mU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fuck is a white hispanic?

Its like a white african american, or an asian abbo.

Race is a social construct newfriend.

This tweet has had 25 threads about it today

This is a white hispanic

>white hispanic

So you can't be Hispanic and Muslim? Really got the neurons moving

obviously white

Funny how whenever """Hispanics""" do something wrong, they're instantly white. Also didn't Trump warn people about them?

Any Hispanic pretty much

>Muslim
>White Hispanic
>he could have still been Muslim
Stupid niggers these days

only the northern countries are white, niggers and spics fear the cold and strong winter

Daily reminder that the terrorist wasn't mexican

Some stormweenies must be really mad about it

WHITE (hispanics) BTFO AGAAAAAAAIN

>white hispanic

Well, I guess it depends what's his definition of "white" is. To him, all non-niggas are white.

>that dude

A beaner's a beaner. They are not white anymore than other mixed people are white. They might as well be part abbo. Savages.

By that logic, Hispanics can be racists, because as Tariq would tell us, only whites can be racist.

>wtf, I love being racist now

it was god.

and the pcp

>white Hispanic

they're white when they do something wrong, and they're regular Hispanic when it comes to pandering and courting their votes

When the fuck did spics become white?

Spanish from spain

>he expected the cops to shoot him

something about that screams intentional. That's too politically driven of a statement to come from a guy allegedly out of his mind cuz of drugs

Hispanic isn't a race

Thanks for confirming how uneducated racists truly are

i was hoping it was a nazi that finally got the balls to do what needs to be done

Looks white to me

"White Hispanic"

without european meds you people would be barbarians or part of a sultanate

hispanics are mixed with savage dna. they are not white. whether hispanic is considered a race is entirely arbitrary, retard.

its a meme, you dip

wouldn't that just be european whites appropriating central and south american culture?

"white" hispanic

>sad that this is even a thing people say...

>white hispanic

>tfw mom and dad are mexican
>Have white skin and light green eyes
>Everytime I go to Mexican supermarket and restaurant, employees talk to me in broken English even though I respond to them in fluent Spanish

I feel embarrassed everytime.

>white hispanic

what is a "white hispanic"?

>white
>hispanic

You know damn well hispanic has become synonymous with mestizo in Anerican culture.

White Beaner?

>hispanics are mixed with savage dna. they are not white.
Hispanic isn't a race
>whether hispanic is considered a race is entirely arbitrary, retard.
No, it's not, the very statement "X is Y" is entirely retarded and arbitrary, you're referring to entire populations in different countries with several different groups of people.

You could argue "americans aren't white" using the same arbitrary stormfag standards, simply because they're like 55% "white"

Stay retarded and subhuman

/thread

They do it on purpose because mexicans are shitty people.

Is this the US version of tan Europeans?

We deserve a better quality of bait threads.

>White
>Hispanic

Choose 1 and only 1

>Not terror related.
youtube.com/watch?v=egsCd1rQ9mU

How can you not say this was a deliberate attack unless you are fucking brain dead.

>throwing up the white power "OK" emoji

>white
>Hispanic

>White Hispanic
FakeNews; such thing doesn't exist

Expecting*

A Hispanic who kills someone.

How the fuck did people get run over and even crushed by the car and immediately stand up right away?

>You know damn well hispanic has become synonymous with mestizo in Anerican culture.
Among the legitimately retarded people who think of themselves as "red pilled"? No doubt!

>hispanic white
>the city of Tariq "Salil Sawarim" Nasheed

I am aware of that. It sucks because they think I'm this racist white guy appropriating their culture.

Oh great its whites get blames for a Zimzamming episode

give it about two days and we'll find out he's a recent convert

Better than a terrorist.

Force Meme. I guess Pepe's Dead, right?

>Tariq Nasheed
A negroid with an arabic name. Only if they knew history. The arabic slave trade was 10 times worse than the atlantic.

Answer me this, idiot: What is a hispanic, and when did I call it a race? What a "race" is, is arbitrarily defined by society, as are literally all societal definitions. Therefore if "hispanic" is thought of as a "race," it is. Perhaps what you mean to say is "There is no distinction between hispanics and whites," but that obviously isn't true. Kill yourself.

This

He was one of /us/ all along.

Also this

Lmfao, even middle easterners and north africans are closer to whites than hispanics.

95% if Mexicans and central Americans areajoroty native American blooded.

a white hispanic is someone who is hispanic whenever he's the victim of a crime and white whenever he's the perpetrator of a crime.

>White hispanic
There seems to be a disconnect somewhere...

White hispanic? Nice joke, and with that skin colour? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

>white
>hispanic

?

KEK THIS IS CONSIDERED WHITE IN AMERICA? REALLY MAKES ME THINK WHO POSTS ON HERE

a hispanic guilty of a crime SJWs don't approve of. Meaning rape, shooting a nonwhite person or mass murder.

>white hispanic
LOL

Looks like a paki paki to me

Fucking hell

I would call it a draw, he wasn't a muslim but still one of a lesser human species. To call him a white hispanic is basically just being a sore looser.

/thread

>Cesar Milan looking spic
>white
No

>race is a social construct
I hope you choke on your kimchi tonight

Caucasus Asian facial structure, Hispanic melanin production, and the rest is whatever.

That's what happens when you don't hit the gas hard enough.

>white
REEEEEEE THOSE SHIT SKINS ARE WHITE REEEE

>when did I call it a race
When you post baseless stormfag memes like "Hispanics are mixed with savage dna"

Hispanic is a cultural denomination used to identify people who share a similar cultural heritage, which is not bound by race.

>if "hispanic" is thought of as a "race" it is

Literally posting a poorly thought out variation of "it was real in my mind", lmao. What a bunch of worthless stormfags.

There is no scientific, or any other type of scrutinized consensus which classifies Hispanics as a race, because Hispanics aren't a race.

Loving all this stormfag doublethink and mental gymnastics btw, you're one slip from becoming a full blown bizarro sjw

He is darker than Talcum X

He was a panchito, a shitskin, not even a castizo...

So shut the fuck up.

does that mean i can be white back?

>This is what passes for """white""" in America

>he wasn't a muslim
He was a muslim convert you ignorant faggot.

Most niggers in Brazil are more white than him.

fuck that honkey

I kinda guess if you are lucky it's not that bad to get run over by a normal car. It's getting bad if you get hit hard or dragged along or jammed somewhere around the tires. But a clean run over doesnt necessarily do much harm.

ok I didn't know, guess the lamestream media got me this time.

Not enough speed and cars are designed so when you hit someone they roll over your car instead of taking the full force of the impact. This is why trucks are more lethal

>HOLD UP PACO, I AINT DONE YET

They are though, no? Are not hispanics mixed with mestizo/native south americans? It is my cultural understanding that "hispanic" only refers to such people, and thus has little to do with culture.
>Literally posting a poorly thought out variation of "it was real in my mind", lmao.
Well, no, idiot. It is simple: If society defines something, that is its definiton. It's 100% arbitrary. If you want to envoke some kind of scientific definition of race, you'd have to admit literally everyone is mixed and there is no such thing as something like "white" people either.
>There is no scientific, or any other type of scrutinized consensus which classifies Hispanics as a race, because Hispanics aren't a race.
I never said they are. This is nothing but a red herring. Whether hispanics are a race has nothing to do with them all being fucking subhuman savages. Nice spacing btw. >>>/reddit/

>God
Is that a translation of Allah?

invoke*