HAPPENING!! HOLY SHIT TRUMP IS FUCKED!!

Russia probe reaches current White House official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Senior White House officials are under investigation

>Senior White House officials - Bannon, Kushner, Ivanka, Conway, Priebus, Miller

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russia-probe-reaches-current-white-house-official-people-familiar-with-the-case-say/2017/05/19/7685adba-3c99-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.d37b56105af4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-ab-top-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russia-probe-reaches-current-white-house-official-people-familiar-with-the-case-say/2017/05/19/7685adba-3c99-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.d37b56105af4
>washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russia-probe-reaches-current-white-house-official-people-familiar-with-the-case-say/2017/05/19/7685adba-3c99-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.d37b56105af4
>washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russia-probe-reaches-current-white-house-official-people-familiar-with-the-case-say/2017/05/19/7685adba-3c99-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.d37b56105af4

FUCKING IMPEACHMENT WHEN?! AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

>people familiar with the case say
>WaPo
Yep, it's nothing

Current investigation is investigating people....everyone make a big fucking deal about this to scare folks.

>reaches
what did he mean by this?

>(((people familiar with the case say)))

>Senior white house official
>Close to the president
As opposed to senior white house officials who are not at all affiliated with the president?

>post yfw Barron was the leaker the whole time

'current investigations indicate investigators may be indicating investigations'

I hope it's Kushner

Read the article. This person is really close to the president and he works with him in the Oval Office

Watching CNN right now and laughing my fucking ass off.

Trump is so fucked.

And he's overseas! The international press is going to roast him alive. He won't be able to take a single question.

> SHILL! SLIDE THREAD! WHAT ABOUT SETH RICH!!!11

shut up kid literally no one cares not even his own family

>I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

YOINKS!!! GADZOOKS!!!! As someone familiar with this case, I can say it is all true. screnshot it

>HoLy ShIt TrUmP iS fUcKdD!!

Everyone's going to be under investigation.

That's what an investigation is.

Don't you have a plane to search for?

Man I hope its that faggot who was on dancing with the stars

Ahahaha the cucks telling us that this will go away last week must be fucking red in the face as it blows up daily.

The delusion of the right is cracking and the political fallout will be glorious.

>wapo
Oh, thought this might have been real.

HA Ha Ha Ha Ha and such!

Nuke this board.

Anyone not a Trumpcuck but also think there is no real Russian connection?

Keep denying it pepefag

Your meltdown will be hilarious once the investigation is complete. It will be glorious and I can't wait

He is the sec of energy NOT adviser

>WASHINGTONPOST
WASHINGTONPOST

Washington Post is as fake news as CNN.

SLAVOPHOBE OFF MY BOARD
>SLAVOPHOBE OFF MY BOARD
SLAVOPHOBE OFF MY BOARD
>SLAVOPHOBE OFF MY BOARD
SLAVOPHOBE OFF MY BOARD!

Man what are they trying to cover now?

>according to peo-

Kushner
digits call it

It's Melania. It's pretty fucking obvious desu

Uh oh.

Investigation is probably going to last years.
Press is probably going to overhype this every chance they get. Voters will really start to not give a fuck when every "breaking development" doesn't surmount to shit.

I am telling you nothing will come of this. The comey memos aren't shit, if they were he would have immiedietly leaked them.

lol hey Malaysian Mike

>one of antifas prime targets, the simple garbage canz

>DRUMPF'S DONE
>IT'S OVER FOR HIM
k
Definitely not a lie or half truth from yet another uncitable source.
You know, if they used code names and we could verify their accuracy over time, maybe I'd be way less skeptical.

lmao they're even investigating Preibus now??? hahah

'person of interest'

Jesus fuck, they have had one year surveilling Trump and his people, yet they couldn't keep the russians out of the white house.

This is a national embarrassment for the FBI, CIA, NSA and Obama. That's the real story here. Not this.

INVESTIGATION OF WHITE HOUSE OFFICIALS INVOLVES INVESTIGATING WHITE HOUSE OFFICIALS. DRUMPF IS FINISHED

>malaysia shill

>witz

>be investigating the president
>contact one of his closest officials for investigation
>this is somehow a shock

WOW

Shouldn't you be busy getting ass fucked by turks?

Please God lock up Kushner and Trumps daughter

>Sources tell us that President Trump has a long-standing grudge with Comey after negotiations with the former FBI director over a rare Pokemon card fell apart in February. "I really wanted that fucking Charizard", the President was quoted as saying, "but that rat bastard wouldn't take TWO Blastoises and a bunch of rare trainer cards. It's a disgrace. He's such a loser." Sources confirm that President Trump's plan to build a fire deck are not likely to happen in his first term in office without bipartisan congressional support.

Drumpf BTFO

exactly, bunch of literally nobodies.

I'm familiar with the case, and I can tell you with 100% certainty that nothing is happening.

>washington post
>people familiar with the case say
>investigation investigating white house officials is investigating someone from the white house
>drumpf is done for

shills regurgitating the same dump shit

/comfy/

Muh anonymous sources

This is a fake story leaked to the media to see who reacts. Anyone in the white house reacting will become the target of an investigation.

They have nothing. It's done just to see the reaction of the people close to Trump. It's an old soviet trick, to really put the pressure up.

Keep calm and carry on.

>wapo
Lol

Still butthurt over Boers, Mike?

>newfags who don't know who malay mike is

>very CLOSE to trump
>works beside him in the oval office
IT'S FUCKING JARED

he's standing right behind him!

>Investigating Trump
>Contact suspected Russian connection
>Investigator has now been compromised.
Fire and repeat.

It's obviously Kushner. He and Bannon are the only people with enough real clout for something like this.

Kushner is Trump's link with the deep state, there is no way it's him.

It's probably some nobody like Gorka.

I got the real quote guys:

>"I totally got away with it fellow russians, can everyone else hear me? OH yeah i was sooo fucked but firing Comey really made it better, man hope this won't affect me, but...come closer, that guy was a fucking asshole, a real lanky piece of shit, almost got impeached HA weew, fuck, ok lemme get you that classified intel!"

>suspected connection

Drumpf is die

not even worth to pull a Ben Garrison on him because he draws like shit

Don't you realize this article describing the start of literally any investigation? lol there's nothing you could possibly glean from it.

Not a trumpcuck and I can't really say one way or another because I haven't been presented with any actual evidence. I don't really want our president to have colluded with a foreign power..the people that are HOPING this is true and are already calling for impeachment are fucking retarded though.

>666 BTFO

On a side note, CNN apparently called all muslims terrorists when discussing an anti-terrorism speech by Miller

>Watching CNN right now and laughing my fucking ass off.
Kys faggot.

>Hating based Perry
OOPS

GTFO out of pol

Terrorists aren't real Muslims. Religion of peace and all that.

It's over for Trump

Trump admitted he fired Comey to obstruct justice

Jared is the official being investigated

SOME GUY SAID A THING .....maybe

THIS IS THE END OF GLUMPFTF!!!!!!
TWO SCOOPS!!!!

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
YOU SHILLS ARE WORKING FOR MURDERS

>THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
>YOU SHILLS ARE WORKING FOR >MURDERS

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

Made up, poorly written

Trump is a big guy.

>all these people shitting on WaPo and pretending like their anonymous sources haven't been completely right so far

So? Not happening.

The proper response is: Nothing to see here, move along.

They're fabricating evidence to hand over to Mueller. Be wary

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

>Kushner and Jewanka gets arrested for colluding with Russia
>nationalists are back in charge

seems like a win to me

>libs think that the exact same thing they've been saying since november still counts as news
NOBODY CARES

>(((Horwitz)))

Never change.

COMEY MEMOS RELEASED!

DRUMPF BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!12

Kek

Holy, this Russia thing has real escalated to a point I never saw possible. All based on lies and mainstream media propaganda.

America is more corrupt then I thought. The media and the elite can change the narrative to anything they like.

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official.
“I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-ab-top-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Its over. Just fucking end it already.The media has too much power.

2 different fonts, fake and gay

Reincarnation confirmation when?

This happened in real life except I was the one with the Charizard.

We've known this for a long time, go look at the Cuban revolution and the second Iraq war.

check'd and kek'd

You could have prevented this.

Bingo. The narrative is "*gasp* Trump is chaotic" for 3 years and then they'll offer a boring candidate as a "refreshing change from *gasp* chaos"

Fuck you racist. All whiteys are the same

I know I can see they Jew in her. Please be snake tounge Ivankaz.

You're doing it wrong shill

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

double dubz don't lie user

When everything is a scandal, nothing is a scandal. More "anonymous" sources = means nothing.

Anonymous sources brought Flynn down