Trump restarted funding syrian rebels

"After a short pause of the program in february, Trump restrated the funding for syrian rebels in April 2017"

mediaite.com/online/the-trump-administration-quietly-began-funding-radical-islamic-terrorists-in-syria-last-month/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everything is under control, terrorist attack or two in US soil means nothing.

Good...

Neo-con trash

Why are you supporting this, Morocco?

It's also literally the opposite of what trump promised during his campaign

He's funding the Kurds, not the Feee Syrian Army (ISIS) like Obama was.

This. The nimble navigator is merely adding an additional dimension to his game of chess.

"The FSA is a loose umbrella of what are seen as moderate rebel groups. Previous attempts to establish unified command failed as the FSA succumbed to factionalism and internal disagreements.

Among the groups joining the new formation are Failaq al-Sham as well as FSA-affiliated Tajamo Fastaqim, Jaish al-Mujahideen and Jaish Idlib. Fadlallah Haji from Failaq al-Sham has been chosen as its leader."

that's not the kurds, idiots.
Many of them are fundamentalist islamist groups

Put the cuffs away sheriff. I was obviously being sarcastic.

Alrighty man, my bad

>muh 19023891283d chess

kys

No shit, his cabinet is filled with Neo-Cohens.

>mfw I was arguing with Trump-fags about this yesterday
>mfw they kept telling me he was supporting moderates
>mfw he's supporting Islamic extremists
>mfw President Trump may be the Harbinger of War against Russia

I mean, Hillary was already up to speed with the neocons. So Trump at least delayed things while the neocons worked to win him over. So he was still the lesser of two evils.

Why are you upset about this ? I thought isreal was using to the chaos to annex parts of syria (golan heights i think) as part of their lebensraum

Why can't you fucks meme?

My ideology is not the same as the ideology of my shit government

SHADILAY!!!

BASED BLACK MAN XDDDD

LE PRAISE KEKISTAN MAGA XDD AMIRIGHT BROS :DDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST IN KEK, WHO TRUSTS IN TRUMP, WHO TRUSTS IN IRA-, I MEAN AMERICA!!! :DDDD

WE HAVE TO FIND SHIA BECAUSES HE'S TRYING TO DIVIDE US EVEN THOUGH TRUMP'S SECRETELY WAGING WAR ON HIM AND HE'S SIMULTANEOUSLY DIVIDING TRUMP!

GUYS IT'S JUST PART OF A CONCEPT FROM THE BOGPILL CALLED "4D CHESS", AND TRUMP PLAYS IT XDDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST KEK, THE CREATOR OF LIFE XDD

SHADILAY CENTIPEPES AMIRIGHT BASED /BLACKGUYS/ SOME JEWS ARE /OURGUYS/ AMIRIGHT GOYIMS XDDDD

will it be $500,000 per terrorist again?

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

YOU JUST FUCKING HAVE TO TRUST TRUMP, HE'S A FUCKING WHITE GERMANIC ARYAN FOR FUCKS SAKE!

TRUMP IS HELPING OUR ALLIES SAUDI ARABIA AND ISRAEL, THE TWO GUYS WHO BTFO THE MOSLEMS XDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TAKE MORE REDPILLS SO WE STAY HEALTHY XDDD

PRAISE KEK MAGA AMIRIGHT BROS :DDD XDDD BASED BLACK MAN!!!

SOME JEWS ARE /OURGUYS/ SHADILAY!!!!!!!!

:DDDD

GUYS COME TO MILO'S MARCH, WE NEED TO GET OUR #KEKISTANI FLAGS AND FIGHT THE LIBERALS XDDD

GUSY GUYS GUYS TRUMP'S "MISTAKES" AREN'T ACTUALLY MISTAKES, BUT IT'S JUDT 4D CHESS, A CONCEPT OF THE BOGPILL XDDDDD

I am curious, Are you an Israeli Jew or an Arab Jew? What is your political alignment?

Delayed it, but that is it. If he continues his actions in Syria, a war may occur... and I'll have to fight that war... A completely unjustified and unnecessary war.

I'm an atheist born to a jewish family.

My political ideology is:
- In favor of Social Democracy as an economic model.

- Secular Humanist when it comes to social affairs

- Pretty centrist when it comes to foreign policy, probably a bit more left leaning.

He's from /leftypol/.

Yeah. But don't forget. Hillary was promising an Assad ouster right out of the gate. I'm not defending Trump's obvious betrayal here... I'm just saying. He's Hillary-light as far as Syria policy goes.

depends on much funding they are giving them. Could just be a handout to military complex to make more explosives, material, etcetera.

>haha our memes our the dankest and most randum trolololo XD

You poor kids.

And Hillary was Trump-light when it came to Libya, he thought she wasn't hawkish enough there.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

But eh this is not the main topic of this thread, just thought about bringing this up

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
YOU SHILLS ARE WORKING FOR MURDERS

>THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
>YOU SHILLS ARE WORKING FOR >MURDERS

You could provide alot of great arguments against the DNC that aren't a completely unproven allegation.

Furthermore, I'm not working for the DNC you idiot, i'm against both the republicans and the democrats. i don't know if you noticed but your country is not a real democracy - your system is heavily biased against third parties so you are stuck with two shitty parties

>FOX news "source" walks back all statements
>family of victim publicly denounces conspiritards

Wow its fucking nothing