HAPPENING - /srg/ - Seth Rich general — quick deployment edition

This OP is copied from the previous thread CODEFAG is not ded, he's got a new Tripcode.

So the pasta in the image at left has been floating around reddit and Sup Forums, although it never gained much traction.

The other day George Webb was trying to track down who Seth Rich's girlfriend was. Some thought it was Claudia Kash, based on that pasta, and others though it was Kelsey Mulka, based upon reporting in the media. Today George Webb says that he thinks that the extent of Mulka's relationship with Rich has been distorted. I'm not sure whether that's true, I do see that there are a bunch of photos of the two of them together, see archive is/A7388

But I've made some progress tracking down the genesis of the pasta. The first name the pasta mentions is a Salvation Rose. Turns out the pasta was posted by www.facebook com/st.christopherthelast, whose alias is Salvation Rose.

He copypasta'd from Irv Beiman in a July 31, 2016 post. This is Irv Beiman's facebook www.facebook com/irv.beiman?fref=nf

Irv Beiman used to work on the Bernie Sanders campaign.

Also, if you go to his public facebook timeline, the entire month of July has been scrubbed. This guy was posting several times per day. Very odd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCQbipwJ2c4
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/05/18/surgeon-at-seth-richs-hospital-says-his-wounds-were-not-fatal/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/05/19/owner-of-bar-where-seth-rich-was-last-seen-alive-may-have-visited-obama-white-house-4-days-earlier/
mayor.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/mayormb/publication/attachments/Verizon-2016-Tickets-Jul-Dec..pdf
dcpolicefoundation.org/board-members.html
invariantgr.com/team/HeatherPodesta.html
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
thinkprogress.org/graham-says-congress-should-abandon-russia-look-at-emails-instead-bd9ebc32a78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

plavix killed seth

He was shot 2016 - why everybody know 'bout him now so instantly?

hey email researchers check this out.

dont kill me because its from /r/the cuckold

Nice thumbnail faggot

Because Germans love guzzling nigger cock. Go shill another thread.
Bump.

where have you been hiding all week? why are you so out of the loop?

youtube.com/watch?v=aCQbipwJ2c4

You can stay as long as you adapt. Your home I'll burn itself to the ground soon enough, pic related. Just fucking lurk moar and blend in.

im not from reddit my buddy sent it to me and it was relevant to the old thread

DO YOUR DUTY AND BECOME A Sup Forums JANITOR

BUMP

Go

That copy pasta always sounded like bs, i think it's a distraction from the bar owner/hospital staff/police involvement.

>fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/05/18/surgeon-at-seth-richs-hospital-says-his-wounds-were-not-fatal/
>fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/05/19/owner-of-bar-where-seth-rich-was-last-seen-alive-may-have-visited-obama-white-house-4-days-earlier/

Is that helpful?

How do I become a Janitor? Just report the posts?

You missed out on some interesting threads

Codefag said not to trust anyone pretending to be him. If it's really him I expect a full explanation on the events surrounding his exit from Sup Forums

Bumpz

He said not to trust anyone claiming to work with him

You shills are making me a supporter of plebbit. I am getting tired of the "Im an oldfag and I know what /pol should be!" and "reddit sucks" faggotry. To even state these things makes you a disgusting hanger on and poser. Shut the hell up and go back to whatever homophile hip garbage you guys usually post on.

he proved himself in the old thread. he is using a new tripcode because the old one was compromised

Bump

what did i miss?

Joe Capone was given tickets to DC Mayor's private box at Verizon Center few months after Seth Rich killed.

Who in DC Mayors office gave him tickets and why?

mayor.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/mayormb/publication/attachments/Verizon-2016-Tickets-Jul-Dec..pdf

Bar managers don't normally get invites to Mayors private box.

Seth Rich is remembered.

Yeah that doesn't make sense. He's got friends in high places though

Bu

Wtf? Some ominous shit from where I sit

having any luck on the emails?

No one ever gave them to me.

This

www.heatherpodesta.com/ewgreport

Podestas work with DC police

PODESTAS WORKING WITH DC POLICE

Podesta's wife is on the Board of the DC Police:

dcpolicefoundation.org/board-members.html

invariantgr.com/team/HeatherPodesta.html

Srg

Just to clarify, Heather is Tony Podesta's ex-wife. Tony is John's brother.

>LAST EMAIL IN WIKIDUMPS WAS SAME DAY AS THIS TWEET. IT'S MATCHING!!
Check these out.

>Bar managers don't normally get invites to Mayors private box.
Or to the White House

I suspect if Seth Rich was a leaker, he wasn't the leaker of the Podesta emails, but the DNC ones. Those were the emails released during the DNC that caused them to flip their shit and almost ruin their whole convention.

It's important to look at the timeline of events too. Remember they were originally going to be all released by Guccifer 2.0, before this person handed them over to Wikileaks. This would also seem to go along with the screenshots of the conversation between Guccifer and Robin Young, where Guccifer said his leaker was named Seth.

I believe that Guccifer's first leak was the Trump playbook guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

Now this is what is crazy. We have screenshots of this exact link being site-wide filtered on reddit when he first released stuff. Meaning the link wouldn't show up in people's posts, even though it looked normal to the original poster.

I think it would be very important to look through Guccifer's tweets and history of posts to see what he has to say.

Up

gay

Codefag, why did you spell out help with your old trip code?

Seth.c.rich@gmail

wasn't him

My bad user, forgot to clarify that

Thanks. What happened to you after the library? Are you safe?

slightly updated chart
I need moar connetions, I can't sift through all this info alone

Meme war in progress lads. Strike while the iron is hot.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

bump

Then go back you fucking faggot. Contribute or gtfo

Gotit, thanks code

Let's Recap: Monday we learn Seth Rich was in touch with Wikileaks. Tuesday it's confirmed how many emails he sent Wikileaks. Wednesday they appoint special counsel who can look into source if leaks. Today, Assange Charges dropped and a Weiner Plea deal has been struck...Today Huma Files for DIVORCE... ITS HAPPENING!!

UPDATED INFO HERE:
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Bonus:
Warhawk Sen. Lindsey Graham: Congress should abandon Russia investigation, go back to Clinton’s emails

thinkprogress.org/graham-says-congress-should-abandon-russia-look-at-emails-instead-bd9ebc32a78

LOL

Her website links you to invariant. Invariant claims to hook up businesses with DC juice. You should see the companies Invariant is whoring...cygna, niantic...
Anyone know Riches medical ins carrier? Wonder if it is cygna.

Ok

What is even weirder, is that it isn't just "any" game. It's a game that was in pretty high demand.

Washington Capitals vs NJ Devils
Thursday December 29, 2016

Those tickets don't get handed out to just anybody. Those are "I owe you a favor" tickets.

Podestas emails were said to be obtained through some phishing scam, so you are correct in assuming Seth Rich did not leak those.

bump

Interesting observation. There might be a link there

Do we know who else worked with him on that polling place program?

Bump

Bump

bump ya cunts

bump

Alternative theory: he was captured by spooks and was tortured until he revealed his tripcode. I'd take anything "Codefag" says with a grain of salt.

Okay, I did some instagram sleuthing on Lou's City Bar. I found two posts from the day SR was murdered by the DNC. I will post the pics in subsequent posts. I also looked up any #louscitybar I could find. There were none from 9/16/15 until 8/26/16 (pics below) which I found odd for a popular bar. This is the extent of my looking today. Take it and run if you find this useful.

>Ctr+f
>Craig Murray
>phrase not found
>zero surprises
You faggots are so retarded. We have an actual legitimate witness (Former UK ambassador) who works for wikileaks claiming he met with the DNC leaker (Seth Rich) in a wooded area of Washington DC and you faggots completely ignore that fact and focus on minutia.

CRAIG MURRAY IS THE SMOKING GUN

wtf kek

Bumping!
Do u liek Mudkipz?

Moar

Yes, moar sliding of actual evidence

Why new Tripcode? Just to satisfy my own desire to prove it's "you", how is that injury you had a few months back? What was it related to?

Bump

that'll be his fuckin password
Bamboo
B4mb00
b4mb00
B4mb0o
b4mb0o
B4mbo0
b4mbo0
Bamb00
Bambo0
Bamb0o
bambo0
bamb0o
b4mb0o
B4mb0o
B4mbo0

he's here.

Every detail makes me feel more and more sad for this guy. Just a normal lad trying to expose corruption and gets capped. Weird thing is though if Seth was still alive and not involved in this, we'd be calling him a dweeb for having a panda toy

Seth Rich's reddit account name was:
"MeGrimlock4"

Comment history matches Seth Rich perfectly, and he even includes his email addresses when looking for his family dogs at one point (in an omaha forum no less). Screenshot of a few of his comments that confirm this is in fact his account.

sage

Bamp

so he was killed for leaking to wikileaks or for discovering voter fraud? did he do both?

>muh russia
>republicans are the ones with fraudulent voting systems
>DNC is innocent
>Seth Rich was mugged

Oh, it's hardly one thing.

Bumping for Seth.

bumping thread. keep it up goys we can do this

comey is gone
ghost of claudia emerges
it's happening.

redpill me about the voter fraud thing

bump