/eire/pol- down with this sort of thing edition

>thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=EuafmLvoJow

>vote NP
nationalparty.ie/

>youtube.com/watch?v=DUmid_5SXNw

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/politics/regina-doherty-backs-leo-varadkar-in-fine-gael-leadership-race-1.3088990
irishtimes.com/news/politics/taoiseach-s-pension-likely-to-be-almost-130-000-a-year-1.3089676
irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/politics/enda-kenny-quit-leader-fine-10442096
independent.ie/irish-news/news/exasylum-seeker-arrested-over-terrifying-sex-attack-on-mum-in-front-of-her-baby-35734406.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EWuOURcfwIc
reddit.com/r/TheNationalParty/
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/alleged-isis-fundraiser-says-hes-changed-and-will-not-contact-islamic-fundamentalists-35734832.html
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/boy-15-pleads-guilty-to-punching-man-12-times-in-vicious-grafton-street-mugging-35734294.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nicola Furlong - a Wexford girl strangled by an American negro in Tokyo.

Do you have any sympathy or was it a case of burn the coal, pay the toll?

....Anybody home?

nigs gonna nig my man

Normally people post news stories to get discussion going m8

irishtimes.com/news/politics/regina-doherty-backs-leo-varadkar-in-fine-gael-leadership-race-1.3088990
some cunts throwing his weight behind the gay pseudo-paki
irishtimes.com/news/politics/taoiseach-s-pension-likely-to-be-almost-130-000-a-year-1.3089676
Enda Kenny is gettin a shite load of money the greedy cunt
irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/politics/enda-kenny-quit-leader-fine-10442096
and finally why Enda has decided to fuck off with all our money lazy git

Yea low effort OP apologies

Just saw this

independent.ie/irish-news/news/exasylum-seeker-arrested-over-terrifying-sex-attack-on-mum-in-front-of-her-baby-35734406.html
>A former asylum seeker has been arrested in connection with the sexual assault of a young mother in front of her baby in an early morning attack.

>The 25-year-old is being questioned by detectives about the terrifying incident at the woman's home in which she had a "miracle escape".

>The predator had a car in place outside the south Dublin property to ensure a quick getaway. Details of the shocking incident in Walkinstown have only just emerged but sources told Independent.ie that the suspect was expected to be charged in the coming weeks.

>He is a foreign national who has been in jail for a number of weeks in relation to other offences.

Like clockwork - a new National Party video released to coincide with eire/pol/. It can't be a coincidence lads. It's happening almost every day now. Justin, are you lurking right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=EWuOURcfwIc

fuckin hell. He should've known better than to rape a Dublin girl I guarantee she didn't spill a drop of her dutch gold as she was smakin the paki bastard

Lads I just discovered this - reddit.com/r/TheNationalParty/

No posts yet. Why does nobody use it? Let's make it an eire/pol/ colony.

independent.ie/irish-news/courts/alleged-isis-fundraiser-says-hes-changed-and-will-not-contact-islamic-fundamentalists-35734832.html

>Alleged Isis fundraiser says he's changed and will not contact Islamic fundamentalists

>An Irish Muslim charged with providing funding for Isis said he has changed and would not commit any offences or communicate with Islamic fundamentalists if released on bail.

>Hasan Bal (25), formerly living at an address at O'Connell St in Waterford said that he thought he was a devout Muslim in 2015, around the time of the alleged offences, but he is now more involved with his family, community and multi-faith groups in Waterford.

an Irish Muslim
AN IRISH MUSLIM
HASAN BAL

Who /teamsimon/ here

>Boy (15) pleads guilty to 'punching man 12 times' in vicious Grafton Street mugging

independent.ie/irish-news/courts/boy-15-pleads-guilty-to-punching-man-12-times-in-vicious-grafton-street-mugging-35734294.html

Nig nogs? Who the fuck wouldl mug someone right in the city centre?

bump

Sadly considering the state of Dublin these days there's a possibility it was a local and not a nigger.

"a Wexford girl strangled by an American negro in Tokyo" Ugh... If ever a sentence summed up 21st century dislocation.

Nah been to Dublin plenty the junkies wouldn't do that they stay to their own areas. Grafton ST is like the equivalent of Oxford ST.

bump

Bumps

>Voat shuts downs
>eire/pol/ dies
>we're all banned from Boards.ie and Reddit

Wat do?

the fuck did everyone go? Is Ceann alive?

I'm asking myself the same thing. Everyone disappeared so suddenly. We need to regroup over at reddit.com/r/TheNationalParty/

>boards.ie

People still use that?

>those digits

wew I'm really not bothered with leddit though