Hey user, it's me, award winning actress and feminist leader Emma Jewtson. I hear you hate women and feminism...

>Hey user, it's me, award winning actress and feminist leader Emma Jewtson. I hear you hate women and feminism. Why do you want to tear back everything we've built? Don't you think women should earn as much or more than men? Why don't you want us to vote?

How the FUCK do you respond to this?

SAGE

STFU and go do my laundry

"But you make more money than I do."

who tf dresses this bitch?

she used to be hot though

I still can't believe she dated an asian guy for almost 3 years

it has hairy hobbit arms
sage

And he wasnt even a handsome Asian guy

>How the FUCK do you respond to this?
With dick.

Although he was tall, so he had that

Real simple: i love you.

I was legit curious to what arguments could be made though. Any real argument comes off as patriarchic, of course we want them to be second to us, why not right? It's in our benefit that they step back

enjoy your rape charges

>wage gap
Not real.
>why shouldn't women vote
Not just women, anyone who is too stupid to rationally educate themselves on issues should be forbidden to vote. It just also happens that this accounts for like 95% of women.

>dat arm hair
damn

Nod, turn 360 degrees and casually walk away without looking back. I don't want to debate leftie.

what exactly have women built
can anyone answer this question
when i wake up and step out of my house then drive down the road everything i have seen in that time was built by men

can anyone even justify the right to vote for women when they know that

did you even go to college bro? or just drop out of high school.

without pic related, we wouldn't shit about the DNA structure. just one example.

also men can't do anything in a vacuum. a woman LITERALLY has to give birth and raise the man before he can do anything, you moron

you didnt answer the question
everything you see and touch and use to do anything with was made by a man

>enjoy your rape charges

There will be no charges.
Any broad who asks stupid questions like that is begging to be throat fucked into silence.

It's 100% consensual.

yeah I guess you're right user.

i mean, women historically actually tended to be more useful. they tailored clothing and provided that much back. but now thanks to industrialization and manufacturing there's no use for women in that field. just one example.

no women making anything physical here. nope. just men working away.

Women cannot raise men on their own. We are seeing this more and more proved true every day.

holy shit user you really BTFO of me. so hard. damn. women, so useless for manual labor.

This my favorite emma pic.

warehouse made by men
tools made by men
materials gathered shipped and processed by men
what use are women again

shes getting hotter with age
she can tear back the foreskin and eat my feminine dickcheese

This is my fav pic

So? nude selfies are EMPOWERING. it's their body you know.

wtf is it wearing?

>Don't you think women should earn as much or more than men
Because they biologically arent as much capable as men. Exceptions who are will be fairly rewarded by market.
>Why don't you want us to vote?
Because women feel no ingroup loyalty and biologically unable to calculate long-term consequences of their decisions, therefore have as much capability to vote as for example 7y old child.

I didn't say anything, I just want some more nudes of this bitch if anyone has of course

get ANY of those whores on the end of a shovel and see what(doesnt) happen

women cant into heavy manual labour

yes

literally moving the goal post though. that user said nothing we touch or see is made by women when most smartphones clothes shoes glassframes etc are made by chink women and kids and men in chinese sweatshop labors.

>th-they stamped the label right above the brown-stain on your knickers
thanks ladies

RAPE HER AND GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE I IDENTIFY MYSELF AS A TRANS-MUDSLIME AND THEREFORE IMMUNE TO ANY KIND OF REPRISAL
or something

whatever man. you're way out of touch with reality. I'd love to see you say ANYTHING like this to a woman in real life, face to face. tell your mother "what are women even good for? lmao!" and see what happens. if she's even around anyway, sounds like you were raised in an orphanage or something.

damn, you ARE mad
why don't you pour yourself a nice glass of water and cool off bitch, courtesy of men.

You haven't built anything.

women already have equality in the west so you make up meme issues like the wage gap, go campaign for womens rigths in the middle east where they actually need it

>not having a redpilled mum who believes in traditional gender roles

by saying that she isn't contributing shit and she is only benefiting from any struggle that there may have been
just sit back and enjoy it you stupid bitch

Yell "You are Worst Emma" and then Kick her in the nuts and steal her jewgold and run too fast for the ((police)) to catch me

>how do you respond
rape

it was really windy that day

Damn, I didn't know Asian women invented shoes or t-shirts

Easy. You point out that forced equality of outcome isnt the same as equality of opportunity. Unless she wants to admit she can't do certain things that men do, you've won the argument.

well theres a shovel out back and i got work needs doing, get diggin
#equalworkforequalgenders