HAPPENING DEEP STATE EXPOSED

infowars.com/leaked-chat-logs-purport-to-show-deep-state-planting-anti-trump-stories-with-media/

>infowars

>Infowars.com

Stopped reading here.

>infowars
wow it's literally nothing.. next

>infowars
That faggot has a new video every day about a DEEP STATE PLOT to overthrow trump

I agree gentlemen no intelligent alpha male would trust Alex "I'm an actor" Jones.

>Images purportedly circulating on the “dark web”

Is this the far right equivalent of "documents read to the NYT by anonymous officials"?

exactly we should ban infowars and all other fake news from Sup Forums and the_donald

agreed

Alex is so excited to get "intel" from his "sources" he doesn't realize he's being mockingbirded just like the rest of media.

>alex jones

sage
sage
sage

it's not a video you dumb fuck

I agree. We should ban Infowars, Breitbart, Drudge, Daily Caller, Zerohedge etc

They can't even compete with huffpo

no intelligent anything pays attention to the shill ranting of leaftards

I clicked this.

ITT: Shills and trolls pretending to be shills

Did NOBODY read this?

>Infowars cannot independently verify that the chat logs are genuine. They could have been mocked up. We are not asserting that they are authentic, although this story is now circulating and is worthy of discussion given the content of the messages.

Whatever. Time to back REAL news like Washington Post, Huffington Post, ABC and NBC news! Now THOSE are real news sources. Colbert and Maddow said so!

Alex said earlier he is part of the deepstate. I shit you not, he said that.

wtf i hate alex jones and love george soros now

Every member of the deep state needs to be dragged out into the street and shot

isn't the masonic sign so obvious
basically the (((anonimous))) are now calling for the NWO and one world government
and all coming from the group who were opposing the setblishment from the begining

(((something))) is fishy there

>.infowars

This thread is getting shilled to HELL

I'm a Twitter journalist. Are you Sup Forums posters confirming that this story is not true?

Are the gay frogs involved?

even though it clearly says in two separate paragraphs that the authenticity of the documents cannot be verified

fuck off faggot

I heard him say that too, but it obviously wasn't a real admission if you actually find the clip in context

oy

"Fresh Camel"

Alex Jones is a kike puppet, mixing together plausible conspiracy theories with utter lizard people tier garbage to drive normies away from truth.

DEHNELD DROINK BTFO

Fuck you shill

i told you operation mockingbird was in effect

it was successful before so they kept it going

seth rich investigation was destroying it

keep going

Daily reminder that the deep state competes with itself regularly, and the meme that all elites are on one page is a posturing tactic.

Hi the_donald. That's not the point, infowars exposed 5x too often being kike shills and controlled opposition to discredit and label potential facts as conspiracy theories before they get dangerous.