Is the Alt-Right for or against weeabo culture?

According to "Zanting" on AnimeRight:
>I have no idea who this person is.
>Anime Right News (ARN) — An e-personality funded by MOSSAD has called for the genocide of Anime avatars everywhere, in a propaganda video created by David Brock & Media Matters.
>Anime Right has accepted this declaration of war & has mobilized all assets. If you are not banned on Twitter you can [Ironically] troll Modern Clarity here.

>Gott Mit Uns!

Source:
archive.is/FPfc0

The villain in question:
youtu.be/rOVQITHvWI0

Against. Weeaboos will be the first to go into the gas chambers.

FPBP

the alt-right isn't a real world anymore

first it meant white supremacists that wanted an ethnostate

then the media basically made it to engulf all authoritarian right-wingers

If you hate anime, then you can go on back to R_eddit, and more specifically, r/the_donald, where you came from. Anime is a staple of Sup Forums culture and hatred of anime is the surest way to spot an outsider.

Even asians don't put up with this shit.

i'm fine with jap culture. I think watching anime is less subversive than what the kikes in hollywood produce

We dont love weeb.

WE ARE WEEBS.

Yeah Nah fuck off retard there's more out there than Sup Forums

For. Anime is one of the few non-bluepilled media left.

In all seriousness, do know how many Sjw watches anime? I do. They're into futanari and loli shit. IT's actually pretty degenerate in its own right.

That is simply untrue.
Sup Forums has had anime debates for years.

Sup Forums isn't alright, r/t_d is alt-right

you're asking in the wrong place, but you can stay with those quads...

FPBP
Not true if this medium pushes young men to lock themselfs in and turns them into anti-social permavirgins then it is not redpilled.Also watching cartoons as an adult jesus christ....

Sup Forums is an anime website.
Don't like weebs? /r/The_Donald might be suited for you.

>Also watching cartoons as an adult jesus christ....
How is watching any other television better?

MAGApedes unite agaisnt this evil tyranny!!
Anime 4lyfe!!
MAGA!

>Sup Forums is an anime website.
So every board should be read:
>/g - Technology + anime
>/o - Automobiles + anime
>/trv - travel + anime
>/po - origami and paper arts + anime
???

MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA

I've never seen anybody on this site identify as alt-right
That's some Richard Spencer reddt cuck counter-intelligence shit

MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA

That's redundant since everyone who is not new to this site or a total retard already knows this is an anime website.

Yes that's correct

Then lurk longer you faggot

I am Trumps instrument!!!!

MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA

We need to give that video a whole new like-dislike ratio.

A fucking l**f

>when Moot was still here
Hmmmm

Who are you quoting?

I'm a Nationalist and a Globalist

MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA

Sup Forums is an anime website. There are other boards so weebs can speak about about other things.

No, they should be read:
>/g - Weebs talking about technology
>/o - Weebs talking about automobiles
>/trv - Weebs talking about travel
>/po - Weebs talking about origami and paper arts

Sup Forums is not altright
you need to go back

Your image macro

My image macro does not contain the keywords "when moot was here".

Come on my MAGA friends Down with Assad!!!!!!
FSA 4lyfe!!!!!!!

China is good!!!!!!!

>this autism
Read the date.

Who are you quoting?

is it summer already?

Q U A D

>anime and natsoc
I laugh my ass off. What a great way to make something look pathetic. Nazis are just deadbeat anime losers wew lad.

>autism intensifies
We're going to keep going until you sort out how this works.

Yes and no, the alt right is not one person.

If it wasn't for all the anime girls that voted for Trump I would of never of found Sup Forums about 9 months ago!

MAGA!!!!!!

Who needs a wall!?!

You now that Sup Forums is literally a place for weebs to talk politics? Fuck off to le reddit, kid.

Who are you quoting? Why do you misuse the quotation function

The very few anime that have anything to do with glorious Nippon culture: for.
Everything else (99% of this crap): against.

>phoneposters

Im against weebs because they glorify another culture over their own
on a side note, I am ok with anime but prefer something that is made for an american audience

yes

>thinks greentext must always be a quotation
It can be a paraphrase too.

FPBP
The majority of animes encourage the feminization of males and degenerative behavior. It also glorifies Asian women that can lead to racemixing.

Fuck off Nazi!!
>>>/stormfront/
Evil racist white cis scum!!!!

MAGA!

On one hand, he's setting the bar a bit high, on the other there's Davido-kun and Ken-sama

>It also glorifies Asian women that can lead to racemixing.
But animes generally look white.

most anime is made for a japanese audience but it is funny how they look more like europeans
the yellow fever is a result of weebs not anime

>not answering the question
No one asked you what Sup Forums is for or against. The question was whether the alt-right is for or against weeb culture. You don't have to be alt-right to formulate a question.

Anime girls are blessed by kek, praise kek!!!!
Praise kek my MAGA friends!!!!

I do love my anime.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
I'll be the one marching your kike ass to the oven.
You're probably terrified of guns.

Trump will make anime real!
Praise Kek!!

This, anime is cartoons for manchildren, get a real hobby!

No. The alt-right's been hijacked by liberal clowns LARPing as conservatives, and animu is not for clowns.