IRAN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION THREAD

Why no Iran thread, THIS IS THE BIGGEST EVENT YOU ALL ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9n18zLi_U7k
youtube.com/watch?v=LNNg_0Kflso
youtube.com/watch?v=FdpcPzSAkwk
hispantv.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=3sCMMhHOmDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uMMge-e5Z2o
nytimes.com/2017/02/07/world/middleeast/trump-iran-ayatollah-ali-khamenei.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based iran btfoing the kikes since 180bc

>he didn't take the red pill that US,Germany and Israel are only 3 cunts pol truly cares about

>He doesnt know Iran mean Aryan

Nu-Sup Forums only cares abour cuck threads youtube celebs and twitter screenshots or other low iq cancer.
This board is dead.

What's the point when they are genetically dominantly Arab and Turkic? Those Aryan nomad genes they got few millenias BC are now in traces aka long gone.

Results when?

Based Ali

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

see God is great

we are waiting for results

language barriors an dcensorship will be a problem

lots of beliefs the elections are rigged

t.;dr Shit could go down from both sides

important to israel and syria

My friends in Tehran said if Rouhani doesn't win the city is going to smash the mullahs.

PAKI POSTERS OUT

Rouhani is a based moderate, his opponent is a conservashit zealot. That shouldn't be too surprising.

Weren't there riots after the last election?
I remember a lot of jewtube videos from protesting persians.

t. Achmed in Canada

>Paki named Abdul Al Rahman
>Lives in Londonistan
>Thinks he's not a sandnigger because he's a brownshit
>Thinks it gives him the right to make fun of other sandniggers

Just off yourself. Nuking London would be doing it a great favor.

Rouhani is the more moderate and liberal one

Raisi is conservative sharia dude

All the rural and suburban retards are voting for Raisi. City people voted for Rouhani.

Sup Forums was pro Assad back when you could pick your own flag

who's /ourguy/ in the elections ?
please provide me with a rudimentary gestalt

Well clearly neither of 2 are /yourguys/ since both want to nuke you

>/ourguy/
>Israel
/ourguys/ are everyone who aren't /yourgoys/

As said, Rouhani is a moderate and Raisi is a conservative sharia dude, AKA Ahmadinejad 2.0

Rouhani is our guy. Despite being a moderate and opening up to the West, he has not faltered in fighting terrorism and helping Assad. Rouhani is everything we need him to be, without stepping out of bounds and being crucified by the religious zealots of the country.

Streams In Arabic - I wont link Iran websites but Press TV and al alam are other mainstays of the gov

>Al Mayadeen
youtube.com/watch?v=9n18zLi_U7k

>Al Manar
youtube.com/watch?v=LNNg_0Kflso

al jazeera
youtube.com/watch?v=FdpcPzSAkwk

>leaf
>supporting the haram candidate
that is not the Sup Forums way, he is not /ourguy/
please take your cuckery elsewhere

You are aware Pakis and other Mudslimes in the UK are generally supportive of Iran?

Iran is literally run by Mudslime sandnigger Ayatollahs.

Then again you are probably a Muzzie yourself.

Pakis loathe Iranians, that's like 101 level.

>t. burger who doesn't even live in the UK

Whenever any news with Israel flairs up, most Mudslimes take the side of Iran bar a few.

You are a good little kuffar retard to the Ayatollahs of Iran but keep gargling that brown cum, fuckstain.

t. Ahmed in Canada

Israel's special forces will always be infinitely better than inbred Iranian goatfuckers

hezbollah

BTFOed like dumb sandnigs by Israel during the 2006 War. Only the million tears cried by cucks like you stopped their annihilation.

>muh shitrael
You wouldnt have muds in your country if it wasnt for the kikes

>Paki Sunnis supporting Shiite Iranians

LOL, Sunnis and Shiites getting along? Hahahah nice one you Paki dumbfuck.

They've been at war for over a thousand years and still hate each, but I'm supposed to believe some apostate Paki? Fuck off Sadiq Khan

I support he who the kikes fear the most.

Raisi will bring Iran back to the stone age and make it irrelevant. Meanwhile Netanyahu has explicitly said that he fears the Shiites like Iranians and Hezbollah better than the Sunnites like Saudi Arabia and ISIS, which are his allies.

>He should not sell the meat to the people in his own villag. But selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable

Cant argue with that logic desu

BUMP

>Mudslime using taqiyya.

Does Hamas and Iran not work together you dirty Muzzie fuck? Do you think we will fall for your Taqiyya bullshit? Eat fucking shit Achmed, Muhammad sucks cocks in hell.

Fucking worthless Mudslime rat.

Iran has elections?

>American education

Why there is no Iran posters? I don't remember seeing a single Iran flag here.Hell there is all kinds of muslim posters here but not a Iranian one.

/sg/ has at least one, every now and then

>Be Iranian camelfucker
>Blow a load all over the camel
>Village next door always talks shit about me for being an animal fucker
>Kill the camel after my intense orgasm
>Sell the meat to village next door
>mfw I watch them eat it
>mfw it's halal

>Not supporting Israel's Great Satan
Something tells me this faggot is a shill or very very stupid

Kekked

t. Achmed Mahmoud Ali al-Irani

Give us some links then.

according to twitter initial resulrs looks like rouhani

Cause Ahmadinejad wasn't allowed to run
Every other Iranian politician is boring AF

Syria isnt boring

topkek

Bump

lump

Why should we care about this?

things could get violent

future of WWIII will be determied

I remember that ass.

Full disclosure will take care of that.

t. prophet

So Raisi supporters are the equivalent of Trump/lepen supporters, while Rouhani supporters are the equivalent of Clinton/Macron supporters?
Did I get that right?
Rouhani doesn't want to be in Syria. He thinks its a waste of money and that money should be going to Iranians instead.
But he's not the SL, and the SL is the one who makes the decisions

All I wanna know is if this will affect the market.

Bump

Un "Portal" en EspaƱol
hispantv.com/

cant beat iranian propaganda en espanol

They're just butthurt, user

Bumping with some classic Italian meme about Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=3sCMMhHOmDQ

1979 really was a beta uprising

I dont think you can put the iranians in relation to western politicians. Raisi is a cleric first and foremost, so he will try to steer the country back to how it acted under the first ayatollah and late ron Achmadinedschad.
Rouhani is liked by the west more, as he (while also having had some shia clerical profession once) was a lawyer and diplomat before and wants to open Iran a bit to the west.
He worked on that nuclear deal with Obama.

In before regime change. Been on the books for a while, only a matter of time. I just thought Iran was the end-game content.

>tfw no anti Semitic Iranian gf

With whom do you wanna exchange the regime tho?
They collectivly despise foreign meddling after many painful experiences and the city liberals are usually allowed to flee before fighting which they do so they cant be baited into rebelling like during the arab spring.
Neither are there rogue factions around, balochs are illiterate tribals who dont feel as if they need a nation, kurds are too minor, the many other ethnic groups feel iranian and are content with their niche, sunniarabs have lived longtime with the shias and only dwell on the coast. No Saddam around to seriously challenge them either on your behalf.

Irans econmy is wrecked tho and gets eaten up by the war in Iraq and syria while their brithrate collapsed utterly. Just as with western europe, future weakness and loss of relevance is determinded by demography.

>not putting on some Persian pop music while pounding girls
shameful desu
youtube.com/watch?v=uMMge-e5Z2o

>so he will try to steer the country back to how it acted under the first ayatollah and late ron Achmadinedschad.
Sounds like he wants to, dare I say, Make Iran Great Again :^)
>wants to open Iran a bit to the west.
Irans always been open with the west. Just not with the US, and as long as Trump is president thats not going to change.
>He worked on that nuclear deal with Obama.
Because the SL allowed him to, and Obama isn't president anymore anyways. As long as Trump is in office Irans policy towards the US will not change.

witnessed

>is reasonable
I guess if he says so

i want the sepah to take over. Fuck the mullah system. Its time for the state corporatism and army to rule over iran and deal with our problem once and for all.

>Wants to make Iran great again
That would implie he wants some revolutionary change, which he does not as he stands for the iranian establishment which may not be content with the geopolitical situation of Iran, but very much so with its society.
Raisi sanctioned thousands of executions of political enemies as part of a commission during 1988 he had enough revolution in his life and wants to keep its legacy.

>Iran has always been open with the west
On diplomatic terms true, not on cultural ones.
I dont see Iran as the devil incarnate, but for a long time you had to accept police abuse and the like for possesing foreign western music and the like for example.

>Obama
Mh, I dont know much about that desu. Any significant signs from the new Trumpadminsitration (besides having called the nuclear deal a terrible one in the past) on Iran or do you think that will emerge after the election?

Daily reminder of who's provoking who

>That would implie he wants some revolutionary change
I figured when Trump says he wants to "Make America Great Again" he meant steering the country to how it was in the 50s or 80s. I didn't know Trump wants revolutionary change.
>not on cultural ones.
Iran will never open up culturally to the west. Thats why they overthrew the shah, because he was trying to do just that.
>Any significant signs from the new Trumpadminsitration on Iran
Its mostly his saudi/israeli dicksucking, the travel ban, etc
The anniversary of the Islamic revolution this year had record turnout in Iran because it was also seen as an opportunity to protest Trump.
nytimes.com/2017/02/07/world/middleeast/trump-iran-ayatollah-ali-khamenei.html

just go study engineering there senpai

>he doesn't know Syria, and by extension the Assad family, hosted actual nazis up until 2008
>considers himself a nazi
oi vey

>Iran thread
>posting in Arabic

Al Mayadeen and Al Manar are pro Iranian and Shia related channels so it's not that different really.

Iranians know how to speak arabic too. The SL sometimes does his speeches in arabic. You really think an Islamic goverment with sharia law wouldn't be requiring people to learn the language in school? Top kek
Persian and Arabic also have somewhere between a third to a half of their words in common

they are better privy to news before the western media

What does it matter? Whichever way it goes its gonna stay a sharia shithole just waiting for a reason to purge Israel.

When will this meme die?