> hard-working
> good food
> hates degeneracy
Are Asians actually the best race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AvrzgKsRnJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you omit the hot men?

Have you ever seen gook or nip IRL? They are disgustin looking motherfuckers.

i want a chink girl, nip pref.

i respect the asian race for their scientific prowess. their art and their music is shit, but they are far from shit-tier niggers who don't do anything well. and they're not middle eastern thank god

>lowest crime rates

Have u seen south east asia OP?

I have but I don't I've seen a Pollack before

I fully understand all the kekworthy Asian memes but I honestly can't find any fucking right wing white women (that a so-so looking Brit can nab) here.

It's either a 3/10 white girl or a 6/10 Asian.

> hates degeneracy
Doesn't apply when they live in western countries.

hates degeneracy? Watch their TV shows and come back to me

daily reminder

Even if the white women is obese and hideous and has taken 20 black clocks before marriage that's better than being a race traitor who marries an Asian.

youtube.com/watch?v=AvrzgKsRnJ0

half flips are the most powerful

They seem pretty cool most of the time.

Like Tolkien's Elves, Whites are destined to dissappear, having lost the will to fight the Orcish hordes, after having built modern civilization.

The Asians are the Second Children of Iluvatar.
They are eager, fearless, not burdened by liberal delusions of equality, snowflake mentality or social degeneracy.
They shall inherit the Earth.

The Age of the European Man is coming to an end. The Age of the Asians is beginning.

Niggers have no idea what is coming for them.
They will miss their White masters once they get a taste of the brutality of the Asian man.

explained....

Maybe you'll pick up a few good ideas on this site.

> lowest crime rates
The Chinese government IS organized crime. Stealing from Western countries is China's modus operandi.

> hot women
Most are quite plain without "whitening" surgery/cream.

> smart
Ant-people who jump through hoops but can't lead others or succeed outside their "track."

> hard-working
True.

> good food
MSG and mystery meat, feel hungry one hour later.

> hates degeneracy
Have you seen Japan or Thailand?

>Are Asians actually the best race?
No but Westernized Asians are just like anyone else here, can be good or bad.

More need to start embracing Christianity. Other than that they are pretty based.

>Settling down with a disgusting fat race mixing creature is better than being a racemixer

You didn't really think this one through, mate

>> hates degeneracy
you never seen jav eh?

debilu, u nas widziales jedynie najgorsza kaste Wietnamcow. To tak jak urode Polaków oceniać po patolskich ryjach karyn

I feel like they make great cock sleeves, both the girls and boys.

But Jap music is good

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEE
She's way too hot for him. She deserves a tall handsome white man such as myself.

>meet and start dating a wide-hipped, right-leaning korean virgin
>told me that God ("the father" as she put it) came to her in a dream and said we would marry and have lots of children

>hot women
>t. k-pop fanboy

Japanese are not Asians.

There're billion chinks plus all the millions of Japs and Koreanese. How many hot asians you've seen online? Those same models you've seen for years on front page anywhere. That's the sad truth I had to witness. Still haven't fully recovered.

>Yes
>Some are, as with any race
>A little more on average, but have their fair share of buck tooth chink-niggers
>Yes
>AMERICAN Asian food is good, real asian food is crap to poisonous
>One of the more degenerate cultures (eat dog, chinese are probably more dishonest than jews but less subtle about it, basically all of japan)

FTFY

feel good. Preserve your culture and never-ever let mass-immigration in no matter how many fucking threads ask "hurr when will Japan allow a million niggers in to save their birthrates!"

>hot women
Of course some yellow fever weeb makes a thread like this. Fuck off to /bant/ you cuck.

if we're not considering china, north korea, taiwan, phillipines and mongolia which make up for 80% of the asians then yeah you're right user

I really dont know. Every Asian i seem to meet has no consideration for others. They are merely hallow shells that do what needs to be done. The desire to genuinly help others is mostly missing.

Vietnam, Laos, Thailand... Fuck it everything but Japan... but MUH ANIMUS

>The desire to genuinely help others
Yeah, and look where that's got you Klaus

>AMERICAN Asian food is good

It's the opposite you retarded burger. Have you even been to Japan or China?

neck yourself weeb

Japan is alright as long as they stay on their island. The rest are pretty shit

Even if they were good - still no reason to race mix. I wouldn't even want to marry a female with blue eyes because mine are green

>because mine are green
Green eyes are beautiful

The altruism that we have is only a white thing. Don't apply it to the other races because you will get nothing in return but suffering

I see you posting here every day, you are one of my favorite posters, keep it up

KYS anti asian racists. When I showed all my asian friends this board they were all disgusted by the anti asian shit and hypocrisy you spout. Even my white friends who voted BREXIT AGREES

Same green=eyed girl with her child

Her husband

I went to school with a lot of Asians and the break down fairly easily

>Koreans are bitchy, shallow and sometimes workaholics. Not very attractive without Plastic surgery.
>Chinese are a dime a dozen, they all have the same kind of bland yet goofy personality and all smoked tons of weed
>Japs seem pretty cool, they had the most defined personalities, The guys I knew were bro tier

Also I'm beginning to think hot Asian women is a meme. I've known a few that could be considered 'cute' but nothing even close to what you would see online. I frequently get cheap, ultra fresh sushi from a Mega-Asian market/mini shopping mall and in over a year I've seen hundreds of Japanese girls and I think I've seen one, maybe two who I would consider attractive.

Poor kid. Now stop making asians like shitty alt right niggers

>made my shitty little house go up from 250k to over 3million
>all the women love my cock

bretty gud i guess

Mongoloids will rule the world. The white man is too busy making up genders.

Her child's eyes look pretty dark. Did she mix with a person of brown eyes? That's a shame. If I had brown eyes I think I would be proud of them, but I would prefer not to destroy another eye color color like that

Exactly

RICED
I
C
E
D

Fug

Pretty much all "hot [nonwhite] women" are a meme. You have to get the best of the best to find attractiveness, and with ones like niggers and spics it's usually ones with a good amount of white DNA, whereas even the more average white females look good

Not any worse than eastern Europe.

Asians are nationalist in their own countries yet vote for open borders and the welfare state wherever they immigrate to. Westernized asians act like liberal white people and there's a subsection of those who engage in the typical liberal pandering as blacks, such as believing in a bamboo ceiling, feminism, and blaming portrayals of asians in hollywood for stereotypes. I propose European and European derived countries follow the footsteps of Japan and only allow a limited amount of certain kinds of asians; Japanese first, Korean second, Chinese third, Central Asians fourth, and South East Asians at the bottom.

I think it's because they have pretty much no eyebrows/ eyelashes and have to apply tons of makeup just to look halfway decent

I fucken love asians, but i would rather they stay in their own continent. Asian girls are nice looking, asians are hard working, asians are nationalistic for the most part. Would never race mix though

They know what's wrong with Africa, that's for sure.

Yes you are right about asians in the west, although they are not as bad as the niggers

that is a meme from int

Whites and asians are naturally the best races, no contest.

In the future it will be the kikes with their mongrel goyium cattle vs the asians with their nigger cattle.

Who will win?

>asian women
>hot
shit taste detected

You're memeing, boy.
>The Chinese government IS organized crime. Stealing from Western countries is China's modus operandi.
Every government is organized crime.
>Most are quite plain without "whitening" surgery/cream.
Most girls of every nation or race are plain without makeup, including whites. Asians are hotter on average, nigger females are disgusting unless they have major white admixture.
>Ant-people who jump through hoops but can't lead others or succeed outside their "track."
Memeing
>MSG and mystery meat, feel hungry one hour later.
Japs are literally the ones that made seafood tolerable for me. All western seafood is shit. Korean ramen and stuff like this are nice, too
>Have you seen Japan or Thailand?
Conservative societies. Japan is not limited to cartoons you masturbate to, and Thailand is not limited to your main tourist route, Mr. Burger.