AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He can't keep his fucking mouth shut for 2 seconds.

>nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-dispute-trump-called-comey-nut-job/story?id=47518423
nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0
gizmodo.com/any-half-decent-hacker-could-break-into-mar-a-lago-we-1795276155
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think it's funny t0 watch trump crash and burn, don't give him the n u c c codes, and so on

The document was based on notes that were passed around. So a note based on a note and read to the new york times by an anyonymous source who didn't write it, and who hasn't shown it or the original to the new york times, and verified by a second anonymous source?

wew

>Document based on official notes.
>Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, did not dispute the account.

The reference is to specific quotations, so there's no telephone tag going on paper-wise. If you want to critique the anonymity, that's fine.
Had Spicer wanted to deny it, he could have. But point blank, he didn't.

>trumpcuck can't defend donny so he question's the credibility of a well established paper that has earned it's trust over decades by proving that it's user sources were evetually right
lol good luck hoping this is all (((fake nooz))) lad

HEY LOOK ITS ANOTHER ANONYMOUS SOURCE

PILE'M UP, BOYS

And yet, Spicer didn't deny it.
Really gets your noggin rockin.

Whats wrong with free speech?

You one of them ANTIFA cum bathing neckbeards?

Guess Jimmy boy will now be know as NUTJOB not to be confused with ODDJOB 007

I see nothing wrong with this.

I love watching the libshits REEEEE about it.

Oh man, I am so sleepy right now. Gonna get some much needed rest. I think you guys should do the same. G'night

>(((note)))
Have you listened to the author's interview about the (((memo)))? He basically admits to making the entire thing up

time to impeach that fat faggot

People have gotten in greater trouble for less, mind you all

Spicer has probably realised he doesn't want to go down with the ship at this point.

Link or I sleep

Waiting for trump to publically stand by what he said. Wouldn't be the first time right ?

What you believe trump when he said on public tv that he fired comey because of Russia?
>shill

what are you going to do about it? nothing? oh lets move on then

>who cares if the president of the United States has tact

Stop spamming this unproven garbage you Trump IDF. Either post proof or fuck off.

What is Sup Forums going to do about these traitors? Perhaps troll them on twitter? Or.. What?

do something then

I really don't what happened to this liberal.

Excellent. Fuck that orange fat piece of shit.

The FBI, Senate, and House already is. And a Special Prosecutor, all out for blood.

he's crazy. he's a crazy person. he is the craziest person in the world.

>ROSENBERG
lol

No he didnt, he spun it. Look at the actual transcript instead of reading the headlines.

>New York Times

AND
N
D

INTO
N
T
O

THE
H
E

BIN
I
N

IT
T

GOES
O
E
S

along with your ability to think independently and critically?

>No he didnt, he spun it.
He can frame the conversation any way he likes. But in the question of: "Did this statement take place", the answer wasn't "No". Choosing to frame the conversation in a particular light isn't a denial.

I'm not just critiquing the anonymity. I'm critiquing the fact that anyone would report it at all.If all it takes is two people who weren't actually in the meeting and aren't even current members of the administration tell you details of what happened in a meeting "based" on notes and you report it as fact without even having seen it then how is it journalism?

They could tell you anything.

shouldn't this be "Trump allegedly told?" this is fake as fuck.

>Lavrov gets Trump in a room for a talk
>"is safe Donald, american media will not be in meeting"
>Trump relaxes, speaks openly
>russian media gladly leaks what he said in the meeting
how many dimensions are the russians on??

I will remind you that if you choose to do something the Sultan, allah guide him and protect him, might not find it please him, and may take action against you

Not me. Plenty of great presidenta had no tact. Time to put on your big boy pants.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-dispute-trump-called-comey-nut-job/story?id=47518423

>WH doesn't dispute the comment

With no source they could have dismissed it but instead validated it

Are actual retards now in charge of the most powerful nation on earth?

hey tards, the WHITE HOUSE has confirmed this is real.

so stop shouting fake news. Pence will be president soon

>according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official.
>document
Holy fuck, how pathetic journalism can be?

>ROSENBER

and (((HABERMAN)))

unnamed sources.

Libcucks keep falling for the clickbait though.

>automatically believes a story citing "a document" that was quoted by anonymous sources because fuck that orange fat piece of shit
>anybody who is incredulous of an unspecified document from an anonymous source isn't an independent, critical thinker
Holy fuck, I rope you get raped to death by niggers. Your parents should've shot you in the fucking head and buried you in the backyard like a dog.

they're probably getting kind of fatigued desu

>the gay should fear the T*rk

These titles are always the most misleading things holy shit. You read the quote in context which is like halfway through the article it says he meant it made it easier for diplomatic relations because Comey was making it hard to have diplomacy with certain countries for no reason.

>They could tell you anything
Correct. Even something so insane as Trump cancelling Comey's appointment because "(He) faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
Thankfully, you can walk right up to the PressSec and ask him, directly, "Did this statement take place". Nothing stopping the PressSec from saying "No". It's as normal a question and answer as they come. Instead, Spicer played politician, and demurred, choosing to talk about how Comey was acting inappropriately in the investigation. Protip: That's not a denial, and changing the channel mid-conversation is something everyone in DC does when they're cornered and don't want to admit it.
Doesn't take a genius to figure out why Spicer didn't reject a statement he knew was damning for Trump to have made.

According to my anonymous sources OP is gay

Kek - even Fox News is running this story

This nigga

>nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0

I'm starting to wonder if Russians will start leaking info on the Republicans now. Just to sow ultimate chaos in the USA.

Maybe it was like this. Get Trump in, see if he can fix relations with Russia. If not, then plan B total scorched Earth destroy the Republican party with leaks. Then US politics starts eating each other.

>Doesn't take a genius to figure out why Spicer didn't reject a statement he knew was damning for Trump to have made.

Except Mcmaster and Dina Powell did deny it. The major claim in the original article was that Trump told them highly classified information, like the name of the City, which was denied, and instead they only said they discussed threats which were known.

Not only was the plot already known the Washington Post wrote an article about it 2 months earlier.

yea I'm pretty sure he was their guy because he's shit

>Talking about a completely different allegation
Is this the 5-D chess I keep hearing about?

Are there any autistic anons who can build a bot to scrape data from Sup Forums and find out how many times someone has said
>Trump is finished
>Impeachment soon
>Sup Forums eternally btfo
Etc

checkers

>Except Mcmaster and Dina Powell did deny it.
Holy shit.
Do you not have windows in your basement? Do you not come up for air? Are you so disoriented by what goes on around you that all news stories blend together into one seamless mass of Trumpmania?
Same meeting. Different claim. Different story.
Go for a walk before staring at the computer for 24/7 makes you puke.

This completely.

>impeaching someone for doing a good job

liberal logic right there

>the first meme war was to get Trump in office
>the second meme war started the moment the first ended and was against pol and was to turn it into reddit
it werked too

>keep making shit up and smearing on the Trump administration from day one
>the administration deny and say they're ludicrous
>keep throwing blatant fake shit at them in a daily basis
>eventually Trump just give up denying obvious fake shit because the media won't stop spewing them
>"hurr, they never denied that means it's tru"

>he only goes to mar-a-lago to get work done and it's not wiretapped like the white house!

gizmodo.com/any-half-decent-hacker-could-break-into-mar-a-lago-we-1795276155

el oh el

>he believes Donald Trump (Donald Trump) when he says something
this is why brazil is 3rd world desu

Maybe this is an really brilliant plan. Just when everyone starts to question these anonymous sources, you come out with a very mild but true story concerning Trump. Something that happens in every administration.

First anonymously, then reveal he's a real person in some gov't position with documents. On it's own, it would get play in the news cycle for a week or two. It'd be mild, and almost nothing to get impeached over. But now they can just repeat over and over that everything else was also completely legit going forward whenever people bring up anonymous sources.

slow down sven

>xir takes the MSM cock in the ass all day
You know you can think for yourself with all the facts and come to your own conclusions.

I basically summarized an article like this for a coworker the other day.

He was furious with me and immediately stopped the discussion.

wtf i hate drumpf, two scoops and now this? guess im a #shillforhill now

>all the facts
lol

this has been a good thread for me, I am happy here

did shareblue start paying by the word or does your autism prevent you from having a mind of your own

They all come from the same "notes", the same meeting, and it's the same two people saying it and veryifying it and Spicer didn't confirm their account he acknowledged a different account.

They said Trump fired Comey to ease pressure on the investigation and Spicer said he did it to ease his ability to conduct diplomacy.

>doing a good job

Are you literally braindead?

We're all here to laugh at you retards who thought Trump would somehow be a good president.

if a politician gets a yes or no question where one option would be a problem and he doesn't really answer the question, then the answer is whatever is more problematic for him.

In the end, it's Trump's mouth that will do him in. We all knew he lies and can't take anything at face value with him. Except if he ends up trying that shit in court, he's facing perjury charges.

>cucking for russia

trump is a bear faggot

Goverment insider here. Drumpf is getting impeached soon according to intel from a FBI leaker (not an actual FBI guy, the intel I got was from a guy that knows the leaker). Also, the intel came from the summary of a note of a summary of a note that was written by Comey. I think we got Dunold Drampf this time guys, this orange 2scooper is going down for sure this time. Screen cap this.

lel, he's absolutely fucked now, and none of the two scoops DRUMFFSSSLFLSLS spam you gonks are now considering posting in reply is going to change that. HE IS FUCKED

[spoiler]TWO SCOOPS [/spoiler]

You are right. He should've called Comey a cuck instead of nut job, and leaked that instead. (The media is basically branding Comey, accidentally. Nut job, over and over....)

>mexican blog nyt gossips about blumpf

>He can't keep his fucking mouth shut for 2 seconds.

More precisely he can't keep Putin's dick out of his mouth.
No wonder he can't shut it.

Don't worry user, I work for the CIA and we've been wiretapping Ronald Krumpf since 2015 after we got a FISA warrant when we submitted pictures of Blumpfff standing in front of the Kremlin in an old soviet military uniform giving Hitler salutes. Frumpkkkf is going to hang.

Our source says the President ran over the cat because he hates cats. Can you confirm that?

He ran over the cat because it was unavoidable.

In false dichotomy land this means he did it deliberately and hates cats.

Did Trump say that? Or did the New York Times just hear it from an anonymous source who glimpsed a memo written by a man who heard Trump say that?

Fuck of shill. The Drumpflet scoops scandal WILL eventually get him impeached.

correct
[spoiler]you fucking dolt[/spoiler]

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>HE'S BEING MEAN AGAIN!

OF COURSE it releases pressure. Comey is a wildcard. Now we can have some integrity and surely they won't keep digging forever for no other reason but to appease the democrats. Eventually it has to end

Well he's not wrong.

>whitehouse denies it so it must be true
>whitehouse does not deny so must be true
Jews.jpg

Fuck off with your none proof no names bullshit. Get the fuck off this board.

>who is Robert Mueller

>Mr. Spicer what do you have to say about the situation at hand?
>"No comment "
>HE DIDN'T DISPUTE IT! IRS ALL TRUUUUUUUUE

confirmation bias at its finest

EWWWWWWWWWW THAT IS SO DOUCHEY

"Once again, the real story is that our national security has been undermined by the leaking of private and highly classified conversations.”

Best fucking quote in there. It's actually from a source that isn't anonymous, like literally everything else in that story.

Deep state purge soon!

Nut Job Comney :D:D fucking love this guy , best comedy ever MAGA , long live Trump

He didn't agree with the account from our anonymous source of details from a meeting they weren't in and that were read to us from notes of a memo which we haven't seen.

GOTCHA!

when will all these """"sources""" be publicly executed already