This guy is by no means perfect and he's not always right, but he's fairly redpilled (even on Jews...

This guy is by no means perfect and he's not always right, but he's fairly redpilled (even on Jews, unlike many other e-celebs) and I really appreciate his videos. They seem very honest and genuine to me. I always find it interesting to hear his thoughts on things.

What is Sup Forums's opinion of Millennial Woes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5pv8tRnhZw
twitter.com/parcelorogues
vid.me/9PQS
youtube.com/watch?v=LFTTZ9E_e2Y
twitter.com/unsavourycabal
youtube.com/watch?v=n7FKSfdwz50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like Woesy because i see some of myself in him and his videos are comfy.

I usually hate e-celeb bullshit but I don't mind plugging for woes when I can. He deserves a bigger audience

this

I like him

Too bad he was a degenerate fag

He wants to start a family with his girlfriend as soon as he's gotten his life in order, so why does it matter?

the grim/dark atmosphere in his vids starting to bore me thou

hes like the emo model for alt-right types

He's virtually the only alt-right person he could never be labelled as a shill because he is so open and honest about his background.

What did he do that was degenerate? I think he is a bit too left wing economically, but whatever, not that degenerate from what I can tell.

Nearly all of us were degenerates. The culture we grew up in was degenerate. Woes has been the most consistent desu.

You'd rather he covered up his past and pretend to have been some beacon of wholesome values since he was 18?

Why should a girl be with a man who had a past like that? It's kinda gross
didn't he admit to be really promiscuous in art school

This

He is also a raging homosexual. Well bisexual actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5pv8tRnhZw
>Gee, Sup Forums, I really can't remember the names of all the guys I had sex with. It's so easy to fuck, when you are part of the gay scene

I didn't fuck dozens of men in my twenties while being a raging leftist and then turned alt-right bordering NatSoc, did you?

Fucking people isn't degenerate as long as you're not discussing it publicly; even discussing it among close friends isn't really degenerate; Waiting until marriage really isn't for everyone, I do think it is better to settle down after a while and have children in your late 20s or 30s, but until then you should be able to do what you want as long as you aren't an obnoxious degenerate about it and keep it pretty much to yourself.

He's a good talker, but he's a degenerate who's said more then he's done, he's the typical nagger, which is just as bad as a nigger.

He's a NEET looking for meaning. Credit to him for putting his neck out. Takes real balls.

I always got the impression he was a faggot.

Me too. Watched some of his content, then decided to dig a little aaand BINGO.

He said he was bisexual before.

Did MW fuck dozens of men, though? Pretty sure he's said on numerous occasions that he'd never had gay sex nor come close to it.

The natsoc movement began as a pretty degenerate group until it grew to be a guardian of German society, and eventually a platform for German people to rise up and take back their lands.

Nice try Woes, but if you want to people to subscribe to your channel you need to stop shilling so hard. You also need to be upfront about your faggotry. Things like that are a like a slap in the face to rightist when they find out, which they always will. It's like offering a sandwich to a Jew without telling him that it contains pork.

How about you watch the fucking video of Woes I linked in which he literally says it himself and don't ask dumdum questions, Limey?

He's talked about his hook ups (not in great detail of course) with men in college

Woes is alright.

Riiight...Röhm isn't the entire NatSoc movement. Either way, we all know how NatSoc movement turned out: ganged up on by International Jewry, Judeo-Bolshevism, the (((USA))) and (((Churchill)))

>stop believing in political solutions

Jag är inte Woes. Testa mig om du tvivlar.

He was pretty direct in the video I linked. It was as detailed as you can hope, unles of course, you want him to describe how he sucked cum out of men's assholes and only then it's great detail of course.

The irony is how he hates on Milo...

>t's like offering a sandwich to a Jew without telling him that it contains pork.
Or worse: that it will cost him a Schekel.

THis is the antifa who masterminded the doxxing of him

twitter.com/parcelorogues

He's garbage. Common Filth is where it's at.

>Common Filth
kys

Yeah. I'm just referring to the other videos I've seen of his.
The alt-right is full of faggotry:
vid.me/9PQS

Okay, if you aren't Woes than answer me this simple question: if you happened to come across a big cock, would you suck on it? If you aren't Woes, and therefore most likely not a fag, you should know the answer.

I agree.

It's not the sex before marriage but the butt stuff that is the worst, having said this I am not anti Woes and kind of hope he starts a family etc.

t.fedora sodomite

>t. Christcuck retard

So if you fuck a girl in the ass it's degenerate? I really don't subscribe to that idea.

>What did he do that was degenerate?

youtube.com/watch?v=LFTTZ9E_e2Y

Of course it is. Blood worship and faggotry go hand in hand.

Nah. That's actually the journalist of the Daily Record to which the Antifa, which infiltrated 8pol, passed the info on him. But also some douche who claimed to be an 8pol mod claimed they were not antifa and he had to respect hierarchy and he had been warned.

Autism or Antifa. Make your choice.

Sodomy is always degenerate.

Woes is a scholar and a gentleman.

The Daily Record redpilled thousands by doxxing him. His demeanour and eloquance edges his sword of truth.

Memespouting 14/88 stuff only dulls it because it repels normies and gives shitbirds ammo to use against you.

He is probably the best representation of the Alt Right for the uninitiated

And suddenly, out of nowhere, the butthurt Christcuck Pole appears.

Dude, I would fuck a girl in the ass probably. I was referring to the gay stuff. I am not having a whole crusade against him but I am just being accurate.

kek

Unfair question, since Swedes are well known for sucking big black cocks.

Better than being a faggot with white skin covering moral rot.

He's a potato nigger. Just like "white" America.

Dude that is Liam Turbett, one of the heads of 'A Thousand Flowers' twitter.com/unsavourycabal the guys who broke the dox

They also admitted to being behind the doxxing in an article.

Thanks for showing your true colours.

t. MW

Fuck off, slav, You live in a 2nd world country, nobody cares what you have to say.

Woes played a major part in my redpilling process for lack of a better term. I've watched all of his videos, I enjoy his stuff on sexual morals the most - which is ironic considering his bisexual past.

I value his honesty and ability to self-reflect. He's a very thoughtful and mild guy.

but then he is saying stuff you already know, why are you watching him?

Requesting the before and after image meme of him where he is slim in the first photo and big and beardy in the next.

Woes is a manlet, too, isn't he?

i think that was a meme. he looks normal height in the america videos.

>Woes is a manlet, too, isn't he?

Yeah I have heard this rumor too..

Does anyone have the photo analysis comparison of his height compared to the traffic cone?

>i worship my skin becouse i'm a spiritual wasteland

He does look like a manlet in his Netherlands videos. Really.

AYO HOL UP
*washes nigger feet*
SO YOU BE SAIYIN
*invites Imam into a church*
WE WUZ
*tells the muslims to lobby for their rights to save church privileges against secularism*
JEWZ
*opens the floodgates to Europe and imports a million nigger*
N SHITE

dutch people are some of the tallest in europe, though.

aww yeah lad.

He seems like a good kid. Sure he's s younger dude but he's gaining wisdom, like all the young males do eventually. He's learning some of lifes more harsh, adult truths no one wants to talk about which I think is a testament to this kids intellectual bravery.

Woe likes to complain a lot.

He's in his 30s

Yeah still, you shouldn't look THAT small even compared to a dutch.

He's also chubby, badly dressed, looks goofy, smokes chain and drinks sugared cola. Never works out. Can't do any self defense, doesn't own a gun. Also an unmarried bisexual without children suffering from chronic depression who started his stuff while on welfare. And he never had a real job in his life as far as I am aware.

Some of his videos are good. But he is a terrible role model.

>be pro-white
>don't come off as a total asshole or sperg
>???
>white birthrates!

fatass, repeating shit we all know, actually thinks he making a difference on the internetz, neet. fuck youtubers they're all useless

Out of all ecelebs I only like Kraut and Tea, Dr. Layman and Black Pigeon Speaks.
Also loved EdgySphinx while he was at it.

>settle down and have children in *late* 20s or 30s

Ever wondered why is it that some teenagers fuck once and the girls go preggo, and couples older than 25 struggle to have a kid? That's because at least with women, 16-18 is the age at which the girls should have an already established relationships and think about children. It used to be that way. Nobody waited till 25 to think about settling out. 500 years ago people at the age of 25 already had a bunch of children running around. Fuck, if you want extremes, there was a time when being already married at the age of 12 was a standard even in Christian countries, but that's some pedo stuff and out culture thankfully evolved to a point where fucking a 12 years old girl is not acceptable (as opposed to islamic cultures). 16-18, perhaps up to 20, is the perfect time for a woman to get pregnant.

He's a smart guy with interesting content. He's a little too morbid for me. It's a never ending black pill. Videos and too long to but I'm a wage slave so I don't have beer time on my hands to go through all of them

FOUND THE IMAGE

Look at this though

He was slim and stuff, then all of a sudden BOOM

Laurie Penny is his bitch.

>Kraut and Tea

How? He's totally unlikable. He talks like a self-important pompous cunt and is pretty much the epitome of the enlightened centrist.

>Laurie Penny is his bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=n7FKSfdwz50

>Kraut and Cuck
Imfuckingplying

Not if it interferes with uni, I am don't support abortion in the case of average-high IQ whites or Asians, but I think late 20s is a good time to think about having children; and it's best to have all your children before the age of 40 and ideally 35 to avoid lower quality offspring.

Listened to him on one Quadroon of Cuckads's livestreams, where he was arguing for a white ethnostate along wit an American youtuber (forget his name), but both were very well-spoken and made sound arguments. Then Roaming Millennial started getting uppity, though you can tell she wants the supremacist D, and then ThatGuyT started with the "intellegent black guy" shtick, but didn't contribute anything substantial to the debate

woes speaks from the heart, big balls for putting his mug out there and sticking with it after the dox

Yeah because women need to be focused on getting dicked every Friday night while on their future humanities degree in their most reproductive and valuable years.

Woes cancer community straight from the Daily Stormer got the video deleted btw. The people he attracts are utterly subhuman.

>Listened to him on one Quadroon of Cuckads's livestreams, where he was arguing for a white ethnostate along wit an American youtuber (forget his name), but both were very well-spoken and made sound arguments. Then Roaming Millennial started getting uppity, though you can tell she wants the supremacist D, and then ThatGuyT started with the "intellegent black guy" shtick, but didn't contribute anything substantial to the debate

Holy crap yeah.

Did you hear that part where the American guy said 'your kids wouldn't be considered white' and her guy reaction is big disappointment and says 'why'? You can see her heart sink.

>secularism isn't a worse cancer than islam
Daily reminder that in 1000 years there won't be whites but Apostolic Church will be still there whatever you like it or not.

>I see some of myself in him

all 3 inches?

I can't wach his videos, he's so ugly even for British standards. He should get his teeth replaced they look so disgusting.

this. obviously girls who marry in their early twenties are going to pull all the best men, and the ones who hold off until they're thirty and drying up inside are only going to get pathetic betas. i don't understand how women think that wasting their most attractive years on education and careers and other materialistic bullshit is a good thing. at the end of the day, family is far more important.

best "alt right" channel on youtube

Not to mention the fact that women can really mess up the work environment and also work the majority of the shitty made up government jobs that leach from male taxation.

No really, thank you very much for showing the true character of the Christcuck.

Anyone know what happened to Adam Wallace?

He and MW pretty much shared the same audience, and now he's just gone.

And I mean sure, the women going to 'uni' are providing a steady stream of prime age women to have sex with, so I understand why guys are pro this. But if you think about the wider societal impacts as well as the impact on the individual females, it is not wise.

See, you object to an argument that is about the nature with a counter-argument that is about society. The truth is that modern societies are weak and stupid, and the nature won't adjust to them. It's fucking ridiculous how nowadays people in their 30s wonder "am I financially stable enough to have kids?" and then they proceed to checl weather on their smartphone, get in the car, drop by a local store to buy some snacks and go to work where they sit all day in front of computers filling up the reports on the production of microwave ovens. Think how fucking stupid it is. We surround ourselves by stuff, by luxurious goods such as electronics, cars, sweets etc. and we wonder how is it that we don't have money for kids. There was a time when people recognized that children are a priority and it's more important to feed your children than have stuff, and even people who were dirt fucking poor managed to upbring their offspring just fine. Sure, there were cases of famine where people, including children, used to die en masse out of hunger, but we don't live in the time of famine. Even the poorest of us are extremely wealthy compared to people back in the past. We just can't see that, because we're fucking retarded and take that fucking smartphone for granted. We don't see that it's a luxurious item, we think it's someone everyone should have. Hell, we can't even imagine how we could cope and live without them. "How would I get some place without Google maps on my smartphone?". Jesus fuck, just buy a regular map for some pennies or ask people for directions. You think you can't afford to have a kid? Think about how much stuff you have that you don't need and get the fucling rid of it if you really think you are not financially stable enough to have kids.

Cont.

Cont.
Child care in the first 6 years is not even that expensive, it gets more expensive when you send them to school. But before that? Sure, diapers are not cheap, but if you sacrifice pleasures for the sake of children (which you should be able to do unless you're a worthless piece of degenerate trash), you will do just fine. And if you can't afford diapers, you will make your own out of clothes and wash them when they get dirty instead of throwing them out. People used to do that. Big fucking deal.