Fuck my college

This shit makes me so fucking mad Sup Forums. This is real life now

Looks comfy. Nice place to chillout.

Maybe worth a minor in gender justice?

So hangout there, pick up a blue haired tranny, end up ballz deep in boi pusssy. What is the problem again?

I like how even though radical feminists hate the idea of family and kids, they plan out their buildings like they were a bunch of fucking kindergardners.

>Ask us about all-gender bathrooms
>all-gender

Ask them what are their thoughts on all gender jails.

wtf is wrong with the room?

After you leave high school you will gain a different perspective that allows you to understand what is wrong with the room. Until then keep your head down, do your homework and lurk more.

Looks chill

Take down the bathroom posters and put up some Wehrmacht flags and it's Sup Forums base of operations

Kel, I wonder how low test the majority of american men are.
I could just make a tour there and show to your fat women what a real man is about.

And thus Zika virus is introduced into the US

These systems will fail on their own.
>users will feel awkard in the established environment.
>Faculty will notice the dissuse of the space given
>arguement for lost capital or office space.

This shit wont last.

>Go into "All-Gender Bathroom"
>Piss all over toilet seat and toilet paper
>????
>Profit

oh shut your mouth, monkey.

Got my degree at JJ wow was that place a piece of shit.

We'll pay for this one day, and when we learn of how costly this sort of mentality have been all of the people that invested their time in this nonsense will suffer the most

Maybe that can bring you some comfort, OP

John Jay is a shit CUNY. I can't believe you attend that POS. I'm not even surprised.

Attend a halfway decent CUNY like CCNY, Hunter or Brooklyn College. Seriously, what the fuck. Might as well attend Medgar Evers, you fat fuck.

This. 100%

Looks horrifying

We really need to bring things to their logical conclusions. Besides if I go to jail, I'd much rather rape a woman than a man.

Make me, filthy roach coisinhas.

>cousin
Fix'd.