I just watched my sister graduate. Her graduating class was 80% women...

I just watched my sister graduate. Her graduating class was 80% women. Rather shocking considering the admission rate at her school was 60% women. All these stupid cum buckets have degrees in worthless shit like nutrition, women's studies and early education. Yes, that whore that you saw pounding beers and getting publicly finger blasted on someone's couch at a party is about to get a job teaching our children. What happened to the men? A lot of them probably got falsely rape accused by these cunts.

On the bright side... most of these "strong independent women" will get a job earning $35K/year and will have $100K++ debt. Oh and add on their credit card debt, car payments, living expense..... They're gonna be begging for a man to rescue them from their poor life choices. And we will just laugh as we take ownership of our defeated slaves.

Women are willingly becoming debt slaves.
I wonder who benefits from this...

Maybe the Jews are doing us white men a favor?

Stop worrying.

>They're gonna be begging for a man to rescue them from their poor life choices.

And have you shoulder that debt before they leave you for Tyrone.

But on the bright side you will have a strong finance industry and many wealthy divorce lawyers.

How the fuck does that guy get three attractive woman?

Women love to be treated like whores. I learned a long time ago "Treat her like a slut, or some one else will" - Since I've turned that into my philosophy. Happy relationship.

Money

fuck I keep forgetting how strong of an aphrodisiac that is

That picture

What happend to men? Like always, we ending up in factories, seaships, oilwork, constructionwork, securitywork or in the army. All the tough lowpaying realjobs what makes the society.

What school? I would like to see statistics on college attendance and gender.

>I just watched my sister graduate.

Did you like it?

House of Gord, he's famous in the bondage community. There's a line of women willing to model and do that stuff.

>What happened to the men?

They all dropped out because there isn't an existing support structure in our society to give guidance to males and it's taboo even to bring up male-specific problems that young men go through.

I should say that your misogyny doesn't help this issue and actually distracts from it. Pretty wild that you'd talk about your sister like that. You should rethink some things.

> All these stupid cum buckets have degrees in worthless shit like nutrition, women's studies and early education

I think it'd be a good thing if there were more men in elementary education. Too bad they are all seen as pedophiles.

I had a male teacher one of my grades in elementary school and he was awesome. The first time I ever enjoyed school. He's the only one from elementary years that I can even remember clearly nowadays.

I thought it was just me who noticed that. We get every semester more and more Stacys to our CS department. If you are a girl here, you get free classes (before the semester starts) where you get to learn coding. This classes are shit but as a male you literally get zero help (which I find good, I love competitiveness but this is still ridiculous).

RIP in peace Gord, the BDSM community misses you ;_;7

It's just the truth. My sister already found herself a rich sugar daddy to take care of her.

>inferior man getting triggered that women are smarter than him

How can I possibly compete when half of my professors look like this.

If all women were like this, I would seriously turn into a faggot.

this. Getting used to cock is far easier than getting used to some whiny sjw

Change name to Achmed, beat them senseless.

Women have infiltrated most post-secondary institutions. It fucking sucks.

???

Yeah well I did the same here in california, the graduating class was not only mostly female, but mostly nonwhite. Its a mix of white men giving up on this dying society and college not being worth it. I graduated a few years ago and even back then the women were total brainlets. OH EM GEE that test was SOO hard I had to memorize these words and spit them back out teehee me so smart give me a degree womyn STRONK u jelly bois we are more le EDUCATED

Its pathetic.

Those jobs aren't lowpaying

Nail on the head